Internationals September (World Cup Qualifiers)

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
It’s absolute nonsense. He has 39 goals in 62 games for England. That’s an outstanding record and Son doesn’t play for England. He has a better strike rate for England than Rooney did. Did you not rate Rooney either?
Kane is clearly going to break the all time goal record for England.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Kane is clearly going to break the all time goal record for England.
With the fodder available I can’t see how he won’t.

Sir Bobby’s record as a midfielder and against decent international sides not the San Marinos of this world is quite astonishing IMO

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Funny how nobody mentions the only game yesterday where we have skin in the game. Then people moan when players feck off away for internationals and want them to skip them.

Skorenzy

Easy win for Argentina against Venezuela. Really, really harsh tackle on Messi by Martinez and a straight red
Sunday night another clash between BRA and ARG
No kidding :eek:

Only a red after VAR though, gotta love CONMEBOL...

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
With the fodder available I can’t see how he won’t.

Sir Bobby’s record as a midfielder and against decent international sides not the San Marinos of this world is quite astonishing IMO
Go and compare the UEFA qualifiers before the 90s, much more balanced groups, now we have tons of bad teams filling the group after some countries got partitioned.

UEFA should consider preparing a pre-qualifiers games so all the San Marinos,Lithuanias,Maltas,Moldovas,etc play against each other and just the best of them qualify to the groups.
Even CONCACAF, a low quality confederation with zero world cup trophies, does this to avoid all the exotic islands to be part of the final round.
The only 2 teams that have improved of all those bad teams are Luxembourg and Faroe Islands, the rest are still bad as they were 40 years ago.

What's the point of Germany playing against San Marino or France against Moldova, Spain against Malta... doesn't make any sense at all.

Last edited:

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Go and compare the UEFA qualifiers before the 2000s, much more balanced groups, now we have tons of bad teams filling the group after some countries got partitioned.

UEFA should consider preparing a play offs so all the San Marinos,Lithuanias,Moldovas,etc play against each other and just the best of them qualify to the groups.
Even CONCACAF, a low quality confederation, does this to avoid all the exotic islands to be part of the final round.
The only 2 teams that have improved of all those bad teams are Luxembourg and Faroe Islands, the rest are still bad as they were 40 years ago.

What's the point of seeing Germany vs San Marino or France vs Moldova... doesn't make any sense at all.
£££££££££££
$$$$$$$$$$$
€€€€€€€€€€€

That's the reason.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Bad day yesterday, long stressful day together with a complete lack of food leads to plummeting blood sugar and foul tempered irrational behaviour.
Apologies to anybody I may have abused. :nervous:
All good.

Haha the missus has got Ron on a diet.

Deery

Dreary
Bad day yesterday, long stressful day together with a complete lack of food leads to plummeting blood sugar and foul tempered irrational behaviour.
Apologies to anybody I may have abused. :nervous:
Big Ron you’re my favourite poster and I’ll be side by side with you until you are inevitably banned for life..

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
They were always going to have a decent spell at home. I’d say we’ve looked pretty damn comfortable.
Yeah but we need to be more clinical against these teams. GD could be crucial in this group and we're far behind.

Demas

Supports
Chelsea
£££££££££££
$$$$$$$$$$$
€€€€€€€€€€€

That's the reason.
While that may be true, the expanded format also gives smaller teams the chance to at least try their luck for qualification. We probably wouldn't have had Iceland's romantic story in 2018 otherwise.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
We're currently struggling against 10 men Qatar with the likes of Diogo Jota, Bruno Fernandes, Nuno Mendes and Ruben Dias on the pitch. If Santos isn't gone soon we won't even make the World Cup

Last edited:

ElectroManiac

Pogba and Tchouameni in midfield will be interesting to see.

I hope we are checking on Tchouameni. Could be a January transfer.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Latvia causing us problems :nervous:

Yeah, they're making our forwards lose confidence, 2 goals on 13 shots on goal is criminal.

Josh King is making a case for the "Falling off a cliff" trophy for 2021.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I think this might actually be punishable by public jeering when you're a professional footballer:

Zoo

Beautiful through ball from Pogba to Martial. Had to score!

Ukraine go down the other end and score

Idxomer

Pogba puts Martial on goal, he misses and few seconds later Ukraine scores.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Well that went poorly for our friend Martial. Fails to convert a 1 on 1, 30 seconds later a good Ukranian goal.

Has to score his, great ball from Pobga.

massi83

Pogba puts Martial through, shit first touch and shit shot, Ukraine scores 15 secs later.

Zoo

Tchouameni should have closed that shot down. He was jogging

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Martial had bad 5 min.. don't think he will come on second half