Internationals September (World Cup Qualifiers)

lex talionis

I hope all the Martial fanbois out there are watching this. Sitter missed, on cue.

CloneMC16

How is Martial even playing for France? He's been awful for us. Pogba deserved an assist. That was a great goal by Ukraine.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Deschamps have given Martial so many chances(even before WC 2018), still wastes them with underwhelming performances like these...then people complain why Deschamps doesn't call Martial sometimes.

Martial just isn't good enough for France.

Benzema should start in the 2nd half if Deschamps wants to win the game.

lex talionis

Deschamps have given Martial so many chances(even before WC 2018), still wastes them with underwhelming performances like these...then people complain why Deschamps doesn't call Martial sometimes.

Martial isn't just good enough for France.

Benzema should start in the 2nd half
Hold on. Are you suggesting that Benzema is fit but that Martial got the start over him. Incredible.

If this were Andorra I’d understand the selection but Ukraine is not hapless chum.

Idxomer

Considering the talents they're supposed to have, it's surprising to see some of these names still starting for France.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Some of you acting like good keeper saves don't exist anymore.

Keeper did a great job reading the play and coming out sooner and cut off any angles.

Still Martial should have scored given how rare the opportunities have come but it wasn't some horrific miss like some want to believe.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Some of you acting like good keeper saves don't exist anymore.

Keeper did a great job reading the play and coming out sooner and cut off any angles.

Still Martial should have scored given how rare the opportunities have come but it wasn't some horrific miss like some want to believe.
It wasn't on a Joshua King level.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
There he scored. Now some of you haters wait another game to pretend he's been horrible.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
How is Gibraltar - Turkey 0-0 after 53 minutes.

Turkey beat Norway and Netherlands comfortably. Then they proceed to play draw vs Montenegro, Latvia and now possibly Gibraltar, a country only rivaled by San Marino in terms of walkover

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You lots are a joke. Instead of being happy your own player scored on international duty, you want to downplay and hate. So bizarre.
Welcome to the Caf. Martial gaining confidence benefits Utd too but his critics seemingly want him to fail

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This Denmark game is basically attack vs defence - 80% possession. Yet it's still 0-0. Heavily rotated side, but still.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Welcome to the Caf. Martial gaining confidence benefits Utd too but his critics seemingly want him to fail
Not everyone has to love every player of ours. He's had far too many chances for us and rarely taken them. He looks lazy, and as if he doesn't want to be here 90% of the time. Lots of people can't be arsed with him for that reason alone. Don't blame them, rather have James who atleast tries for the club over Martial who is just there for the money.

Inigo Montoya

Not everyone has to love every player of ours. He's had far too many chances for us and rarely taken them. He looks lazy, and as if he doesn't want to be here 90% of the time. Lots of people can't be arsed with him for that reason alone. Don't blame them, rather have James who atleast tries for the club over Martial who is just there for the money.
And you have the temerity to accuse another poster of being a moron?

AgentP

For those watching the game, how is Tchouameni playing? He will be one of our targets for the DM position next season.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
How is Gibraltar - Turkey 0-0 after 53 minutes.

Turkey beat Norway and Netherlands comfortably. Then they proceed to play draw vs Montenegro, Latvia and now possibly Gibraltar, a country only rivaled by San Marino in terms of walkover
They just scored.

But i still think they are gonna choke in their last games, they are probably going to play-offs, but I'd rather see Norway in play-offs than Turkey...i think we all saw how bad Turkey was in Euro 2020.

Inigo Montoya

For those watching the game, how is Tchouameni playing? He will be one of our targets for the DM position next season.
Based on one game? Hardly fair. Watch him for Monaco and you'll get a better view of his quality. Rather him than Camavinga TBH

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Wait, so he can ask if I'm a Liverpool fan but I'm not allowed to ask basically the same question? Double standards here lads.
Being unhappy that one of our own players score on international duty is just bizarre and something I'd only expect from a scouser.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Being unhappy that one of our own players score on international duty is just bizarre and something I'd only expect from a scouser.
Where did I say I was unhappy about him scoring? :lol:

I was responding to a post moaning about other people moaning and said poster telling others to stop hating becays he has scored one goal. Like that one goal completely changes everything.

Gandalf

Neat and tidy, good control on the ball and does not look flustered when pressed. If we do manage to extend Pogba it could be an advantage that they are playing in a pair here with Tchoumani in the Kante role. Still think Rice is Ole’s preferred signing but failing that Tchoumani looks to be an upgrade on what we have.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Tchouameni is fantastic, very clever player & uses his talents well.
A bit of ball watching for the goal conceded, should’ve anticipated the danger earlier, but it was also a fantastic goal - not much anyone could’ve done to stop it. He’ll learn how to deal with that better from experience.

I desperately hope we’re in for him next summer, he’s better than what we have in CM.

Teja

Tchouameni is fantastic, very clever player & uses his talents well.
A bit of ball watching for the goal conceded, should’ve anticipated the danger earlier, but it was also a fantastic goal - not much anyone could’ve done to stop it. He’ll learn how to deal with that better from experience.

I desperately hope we’re in for him next summer, he’s better than what we have in CM.
+1