Television Invincible (Amazon Prime)

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I thought that it would've been stupid of Kate not to have a copy stashed somewhere

AaronRedDevil

I was so scared when that women showed up and beat the living shit out of Mark. I won’t be ready for when they meet again…if they have the balls to do it.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
That was good and a pretty subdued ending in the end, but sets up season three well. I do think the stuff with Angstrom or whatever he’s called was a bit less shocking than I expected it to be. Though I did wince when he snapped Debbie’s arm, I guess I just expected there to be more fall out than just “Mark turned out to be way stronger and pummelled him to a crisp”.

good series again, but season one was stronger. I really hope we don’t have to wait nearly three fecking years again.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
They’ve already said the gap between season 2 and 3 will be between 12 and 18 months.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Good finale that but yeah the wait between seasons is agonising.

Genuinely needed that recap this week to remember who Angstrom was and that was only the start of this season in November :lol:

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Oh man the wait is going to be unbearable. Marks relationship scenes were the most boring for me so glad that's over. Allen is such a great character. Nolans development is handled pretty well I'd say, it's not easy to give a space nazi murderer a redemption arc. It's all just so damn good.

Season 3 I'm hoping to see a lot more of a certain feline with exceptional strength.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Of course Kate is alive :lol: So nobody died from dramatic beatdown they got.

Good finale but feels like they solved Mark being stuck in that alternate dimension a bit quickly.

Ekeke

Just a note for those who enjoy this show, Xmen 97 is well worth watching and the most recent episode felt a bit like Invincible

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Just a note for those who enjoy this show, Xmen 97 is well worth watching and the most recent episode felt a bit like Invincible
That episode was the Marvel Animation equivalent of the red wedding. Just a superb episode.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
That was one of the best episodes I've ever seen of the animated series.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Regarding X-Men 97, can you jump in here or do you need to have watched the original series?