IPL 2014

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
KKR on course to chase this. They have never looked in trouble actually. Only a bottle job ala CSK the other day would prevent them from winning. Awana and Balaji with some awful bowling. At least make then hit the good balls.

kotha

Pathan gone!!

Now Punjab have a chance to win.. pathan had brute force to just clear the ropes..

zing

Zingle balls
Yea. Banglore's particularly not a good ground for T20s.

Manish Pandey.. many years ago I thought he would become a good test batsman.

zing

Zingle balls
They've got both Ten Doeschate and Shakib in now..

Still an even game.

First time am seeing Akshar patel bowl. seems lwell in control of his bowling.

KKR favourites now..

Last edited:

MDFC Manager

Whatever the result, I think the KKR approach has been really good. None of their batsman has tried to hang around uselessly.

zing

Zingle balls
Danny Morrison.. it's like hearing Ace Ventura commentate. I wish he'd shut the feck up, gives me a headache.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
19 balls and 22 runs needed. KKR should walk this now.

kotha

Pandey!! That was a huge six..

This leg spinner is pretty awful though.. not that I have seen much of him.. just this match

zing

Zingle balls
This is the attitude that has held back Pandey. Game not done and walks off raising his bat after giving his wicket away like a dumbass.

Did the same in some Duleep Trophy final.. hit 36 for South Zone and walked off raising his bat.

KM

What the feck Pandey?

KKR should still win this. Yadav is a good bat.

KM

Are these cricketers total morons?

Take 5 or 6 off this over and finish the match in last over with Awana or somebody else to bowl it.

MDFC Manager

Ridiculous to try and heave their best bowler with such a favorable equation. Awful batting that by Yadav.

MDFC Manager

Chawla perfect man for the situation. Cool as feck. Just said that he was expecting a short ball. Well done.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Urgh, fecking srk.

Punjab easily the most entertaining team though.

kotha

I hate srk.. IPL is fixed.. with so much money riding on punjab, kkr were bound to win.. i hate ipl :x
I know this is wishful thinking on my part but I hope its not fixed.. I don't think I'll watch cricket anymore if some of the Indian internationals get convicted.. after 2000 it took me a good few years before I even watched a match again

KM

I hate srk.. IPL is fixed.. with so much money riding on punjab, kkr were bound to win.. i hate ipl :x
Hmm, I got a call from a mate of mine who said that he got a report that KXIP will win 100%.