Is Mourinho Trying To Get Himself Fired?

Tiber

With what? The shite he spews from his mouth on a daily basis? Or the shite performances he inspires on the pitch?

Redrich91

Are managers' contract details confidential. I would love to see the particular clauses of Jose's contract. Anyone?

buchansleftleg

Exactly! It’s almost as if he’s a spoilt little child who is bored with what was once his favourite toy and now he wants to break it and throw it away.
It's difficult to look at this rationally because his behaviour doesn't make sense to a rational person.

You have to look at things from the persepective of the person with the Narcissistic Personality Disorder....

They actually believe that the worst possible thing in the world for you and I is to be denied access to their magnificent presence.

We should be so grateful to be near them that the thought of them walking away would shatter us.

Being denied access to the wisdom and guidance of Jose Mourinho is the worst possible thing and the club and fans will not accept this happening and will come round to seeing his immense genius....

If you take this view of things you can start to see what Jose is trying to do with his statements, however warped it seems to rational people.

Web of Bissaka

Have been trying to do that ever since last season.

Flirting with PSG is testing the water.
Got a huge contract for doing that, with a suspicious huge payment to him if the club decide to sack him.

Which means next he can go crazy, and he sure does not fail to impress -- constantly having a go at the club, its history with the heritage bs, the board, and his players especially Pogba because he's the only ones that have the balls to say against him. Never blames himself. The last time EMou accepts self-responsibility is in 2016 after the defeat against Chelsea.

Hughie77

If rojo is fit, the rest injured he has to play! Not Mctominay. We need Matic in centre not at back. If he wants to play Herrera Fellani. Matic. And put pogba at the back. As for trying to get the sack I think he's he's had enough now. Be gone by February when top 4 is no longer possible. They won't give this bute money in Jan iether.

LuckyScout78

Im not sure. But i think with that decision and selection. He want to show everyone that United are short of CBs. I think Smalling will be back to starting line up tomorrow and maybe with Bailly on the bench. The transfer window is open about a month. He want a new CB in January. And i think he has give up when it come to get top 4 in the league. Sacrifice 3 points to mark his statement about CB options. And later he said top 4 is a miracle. Its a not a miracle yet when there are still a lot of points to fight for and top 6 or 7 can beat each others this season.

But again. He definitive want a CB in January and want to win ch.league. If he doesnt get a CB he want in January. I think he will not care anymore. Then the conflict with Woodward will rise. And i think if Woodward dont sack him before transfer window. He has to back the manager and get the cb he want, if the club would let that cb goes. There is always a tactic behind Mourinhos decision. And i think that is he want a new CB. Show everyone clearly.

Back and money to a new CB or save the money to the sack? A new top quality CB can all be from 40 to 60/70 mill £. If clubs know United are desperate after a new CB.
And from mine observing of the ch.league clubs so far. Even with a new top quality CB. I dont think United will win ch.league this season. And if Mourinho is willing to sacrifice and take the risk that United can drop points in the league by risky selections. United shall pay him off. Get Butt to manage the first team, with McKenna as assistant and Carrick to take over United youth team that is playing in the Uefa youth league. That are the solutions i would go for i had the last decision in the club. Im not optimism about winning ch.league this season, even with Milenkovic, Skriniar or Khou fram Napoli. Because the main reason United are playing so far from a best team level in Europe, as a team. Individual and collective United are way to far from the best in ch-league.

Last edited:

sugar_kane

I think the fact he's finally going bald will drive him into a spiral of madness

LuckyScout78

Ch.league will not start again before February. And it looks clearly Mourinho has give up on the league and with top 4. Then the solution should be pay him off. And give the money to the caretaker manager to spend in January. And maybe he doesnt need to strenght cb options, but go for others positions or save the money for summer. Give the caretaker manager as most time as possible. To imploid playing on the front foot, aggresive and high intensity and to build team and a strong starting line up.

Woodward, if he have personal issues with Mourinho. He should put what is best for the club, dont keep fighting with Mourinho going. Because with Mourinho in charge until Feb. The gap beetween top 4 will just become bigger. And its not good for the fans. Give them someting to cheer, by scoring goals and winning matches in the league. And with Nicky Butt instead of Mourinho. Im sure United will get more points in the league until the end of the season. Simply because Mourinho is on a negative spiral, then it will be like a domino effect. Stop it, bring in positive and fresh energy and spiral, then thing will change. If not much, im sure it will change.