Is Neymar a childish brat?

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Surely you are joking? Or are you really this unaware? Mbappe displayed some pathetic diving during the WC to go with unsportsmanlike action, and the world got to see his behavior. Not quite as high on the cnut scale as Neymar, but high enough. Honestly can't believe you just wrote that. Mbappe seems like a proper cnut.
Don't let his smile or his generosity (i.e. donating his World Cup winnings to charity) fool you.

Here are two examples:
https://www.clippituser.tv/c/vxbwra

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/dgynbq
M'bappé has been assaulted and you blame him :rolleyes:

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Mbappe has been guilty of a few dives already in his young career, he's not innocent either. There were even articles about him wondering if Neymar was having an impact on his behavior, which I think is ridiculous. Unfortunately, every player will try to milk whatever advantages they can. If an Uruguayan player is putting his hand on him, or if a Belgian player is pushing him, he will try to milk the advantage. I don't think that's anything out of the ordinary in today's football....unfortunately.

Colombian Mancunian

He was pampered like a diva in Brazil, then he went to a team which drills diving and is widely known for their theatrical anthics. At Barcelona he learnt from divers such as Busquets, Suarez, Alves (massive cnut) and Pedro, to name a few. It’s nos surprise he is as he is: overhyped prima dona in Brazil + Barcelona cheating and diving DNA.

Sad that he is known more for his dives than for his talent. Nowhere near the players Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo... I hope M’Bappe surpasses him soon.

His attitude is compensating because he is not as talented as he though he would be.

Last edited:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Surely you are joking? Or are you really this unaware? Mbappe displayed some pathetic diving during the WC to go with unsportsmanlike action, and the world got to see his behavior. Not quite as high on the cnut scale as Neymar, but high enough. Honestly can't believe you just wrote that. Mbappe seems like a proper cnut.
Don't let his smile or his generosity (i.e. donating his World Cup winnings to charity) fool you.

Here are two examples:
https://www.clippituser.tv/c/vxbwra

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/dgynbq
You need to separate being a cnut on the field and in general life.

RedStarUnited

He tried too much but I still believe he will come back as a better player I really like the way he plays -besides all the dives
Same, I think I like his style of play more than I hate his theatrics. I have turned a blind eye to a lot of the negative stuff.

buchansleftleg

Something happened at the weekend that reminded me of Neymar. I went to Greenwood in North Wales with my daughter and they have one of those massive rubber lozenge shaped bags buried in the ground for kids to jump on. It's like a bouncy castle but without the walls. My daughter had some fun jumping on it and we then moved to the next attraction. While she was there I suddenly heard a bloodcurdling scream coming from the bouncy humbug thing.

"Arghhh - get me off - Nooo! Argh I can't move! Argh!" came the screams!

Well every parent there just paled and looked over....the other kids on the thing slowly stopped jumping and stared like extras in a horror movie. I went over as a trained first aider thinking I was about to see some horrid green stick fracture or busted ankle like Luke Shaw's as the screaming was continuing full bore and starting to seriously freak out the other kids.

However when I got there what I saw was a kid of around 8/9 years old just lying on his arse. His parents and grandparents were talking to him, trying to get him to stand up. He was just sitting there and would not move because every time he tried he complained it was jiggling him.

Eventually his dad wobbled onto the thing and carried him off it. He was bawling crying and shouting. At this point I'm thinking ok, maybe he has autism or something, that would explain this. However no -as soon as he is off the thing he just laughs and says what are we going on next and can he have an ice cream etc etc.

The staff on the ride, all the other parents, hell even the other kids, all just let out an exasperated sigh and get back to enjoying themselves. Neymar is that little kid to me now. A brat spoiled by over-indulgent parents in terms of his actual parents and his employers.

Trizy

His diving isn't great but I can understand the frustration of a forward who's fouled and who isn't defended by refs without showing clearly what happened.

He goes overboard sometimes, I think (those Manga expressions don't help) but it's understandable that he does.
You can't agree with his diving just because he's fouled. There is no excuse for diving.

If it's a free the ref will give it 99% of the time. There is no need to do 100 rolls on the ground once you've already won the free. It's pathetic.

Offsideagain

Neymar is no more of a cheating ponce than the rest of the professional footballers, just better paid. I am still fuming over Nani being sent off in the Madrid game in the CL when the cheat Arbeloa did his five rolls routine having been within two feet of Nani’s boot. If you get injured playing sport you don’t roll.

DaGOAT

I'm merely stating that his view on Mbappe is wrong, because Mbappe does indeed dive and display unsportsmanlike behavior. Neymar is the bigger cnut of the two - he's a proper cnut, but let's not act like Mbappe is not a cnut.

AlwaysRed66

Neymar is no more of a cheating ponce than the rest of the professional footballers, just better paid. I am still fuming over Nani being sent off in the Madrid game in the CL when the cheat Arbeloa did his five rolls routine having been within two feet of Nani’s boot. If you get injured playing sport you don’t roll.
I remember a professional footballer saying this a few years back, that you always know if a player is badly injured is when they don't move around. Whenever you see anyone rolling around I always presume they are a cheat & should be booked or better sent off.

Fenomeno9

Playacting and theatrics are different than a dive. Every single player dives or goes down easy.

Doctor Tornasol

Supports
Football
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.81a640418fe3

It seems the Gillette advertising campaign completely failed and backfired, seen as, let's say, merely $$$$$$ and not ❤❤❤❤❤❤ lol

As I said, he ruined completely his international reputation and gonna be really hard to fix that. The World Cup is watched all around the world even by people who usually don't watch football. When you even become viral through a "Do the Neymar challenge", with kids all around the world recording themselves diving and uploading it to Youtube, you're pretty much fecked. He's meme fodder from now on. Is it impossible to recover from this? I don't think so, but it would take a long, long, long time of perfect behaviour till achieving redemption. And I don't think he has the patience for it, he's a brat. His father already appeared recently doing some nasty comments about someone's mother lol

Andy_Cole

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.81a640418fe3

It seems the Gillette advertising campaign completely failed and backfired, seen as, let's say, merely $$$$$$ and not ❤❤❤❤❤❤ lol

As I said, he ruined completely his international reputation and gonna be really hard to fix that. The World Cup is watched all around the world even by people who usually don't watch football. When you even become viral through a "Do the Neymar challenge", with kids all around the world recording themselves diving and uploading it to Youtube, you're pretty much fecked. He's meme fodder from now on. Is it impossible to recover from this? I don't think so, but it would take a long, long, long time of perfect behaviour till achieving redemption. And I don't think he has the patience for it, he's a brat. His father already appeared recently doing some nasty comments about someone's mother lol
Yup. I found it bizarre. Is he just daft? He should know he’s watched by practically everyone at the World Cup, doing things like he did is just embarrassing himself. Made him a laughing stock.

Andy_Cole

Actually, played 5 a side a few years ago and an opposition player was rolling about, looked like he’d been shot. It was so dramatuI genuinely thought he was faking and called him out on it. Embarrassingly he was very injured and in loads of pain. Opposition team thought I was a knob.

I guess different people react in different ways when in pain.

SecondFig

Actually, played 5 a side a few years ago and an opposition player was rolling about, looked like he’d been shot. It was so dramatuI genuinely thought he was faking and called him out on it. Embarrassingly he was very injured and in loads of pain. Opposition team thought I was a knob.

True, but I thin it's fair to say that you can usually tell the really bad injuries because the players don't move at all - and when players go rolling around like Arbeloa did, or Neymar, they jump up fine a few seconds later

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I'm going to make a crazy, bold (and probably stupid) claim that Neymar will never win the Ballon d'Or...

Ok, he might win one.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs

He wasn't a pro, just did the rolling because he sees it on TV. If it's about the "release" you punch the ground or pull the grass.

Rolling will do nothing for you, very much the opposite. Take it to the extreme and think how useful it would be for David Busst or Eduardo to roll around.

ZlatMan

I just saw his Instagram message :lol::houllier:. Neymar has now shifted to victim playing. He insist he goes down like a sack of bricks because he is hurt when it's not true. I know he headed to the World Cup on a back of a season ending injury but that's not an excuse to disgrace himself and his country on the biggest stage in the world in front of billions watching on TV.

This level of playacting wasn't as bad when he was at Barcelona but since moving to PSG, he acted like he owns the place and can do whatever he wants and now
his histrionics has gotten so bad even his own countrymen is turning against him. I think he should move out of the French farmers league and go to Real Madrid and focus purely on football so he salvage his pride and bringing belief back in football fans who enjoy what he should always be doing on the football pitch.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
He wasn't a pro, just did the rolling because he sees it on TV. If it's about the "release" you punch the ground or pull the grass.

Rolling will do nothing for you, very much the opposite. Take it to the extreme and think how useful it would be for David Busst or Eduardo to roll around.
I don't know, I think you feel the urge to move when in pain. When I ruptured my ACL I also rolled around a bit and I never do that when I'm fouled. When you hit your toe against furniture you do it too and hop around on one leg looking like a clown. You obviously won't do it when it causes more pain so that some injuries like broken legs or anything prevent you from doing it but you stil have this urge to move to ease the pain, hit the floor, pull grass etc. It is instinctive I'd say.

Think Neymar's playacting when the Mexican stepped on his ankle was pretty on poin exemplarily. If it wasn't him it would've looked authentical. He's much better at it than Suarez e.g. Except that you will probably never see such excessive roling when someone is injured, that's just too much.

Offsideagain

I don't know, I think you feel the urge to move when in pain. When I ruptured my ACL I also rolled around a bit and I never do that when I'm fouled. When you hit your toe against furniture you do it too and hop around on one leg looking like a clown. You obviously won't do it when it causes more pain so that some injuries like broken legs or anything prevent you from doing it but you stil have this urge to move to ease the pain, hit the floor, pull grass etc. It is instinctive I'd say.

Think Neymar's playacting when the Mexican stepped on his ankle was pretty on poin exemplarily. If it wasn't him it would've looked authentical. He's much better at it than Suarez e.g. Except that you will probably never see such excessive roling when someone is injured, that's just too much.
If you get stamped on your ankle, you don’t hold your face and roll about, you look at your ankle. I played Rugby for 20 years which was 10 years too long. Amongst many injuries I had a dislocated shoulder. When it happened, a mistimed tackle, Imjust sat there looking at my shoulder and swearing. Same when my Achilles tore, just stopped, sat down and waited to be helped. Bumps, cuts and bruises just happened. I’m not trying to sound tough but I never ever saw a Rugby player rolling or holding his face even after the odd fight.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
If you get stamped on your ankle, you don’t hold your face and roll about, you look at your ankle. I played Rugby for 20 years which was 10 years too long. Amongst many injuries I had a dislocated shoulder. When it happened, a mistimed tackle, Imjust sat there looking at my shoulder and swearing. Same when my Achilles tore, just stopped, sat down and waited to be helped. Bumps, cuts and bruises just happened. I’m not trying to sound tough but I never ever saw a Rugby player rolling or holding his face even after the odd fight.
That's true. When a player covers his face (as long as he wasn't hit there^^) you can be sure that he's fine. What I mean is a situation like this:

Or

Both players that aren't known for playacting to say the least. As I said, I think it is just instinctive. You simply feel an urgent desire for movement when in pain. Just watched a video of American football injuries (urgh) and some of them also do it.

the_irish123

Footballing wise, it will be interesting to see if the fracture will affect him like it did Rooney and Gabriel Jesus who looked 70% of their former self after it.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I don't know, I think you feel the urge to move when in pain. When I ruptured my ACL I also rolled around a bit and I never do that when I'm fouled.
Nuts. Why would you want to roll onto your knee? My kneecap used to get displaced and stay out, or went straight back. I always froze immediately, last thing you want is ANY sort of movement.

When you hit your toe against furniture you do it too and hop around on one leg looking like a clown.
But you hop on the other foot. The one you hit you keep away from any contact.
Think Neymar's playacting when the Mexican stepped on his ankle was pretty on poin exemplarily.
You steer clear and roll into the most comfortable position for your ankle, then stay there. Multiple rolls are simply BS.

Same here. Rugby is a different ballgame altogether.

In fairness though, I'm not sure there's any possible upside in rolling as 9/10 times the injury results from an honest challenge and a bad fall. Part and parcel. If it was foul play 9/10 times nobody saw anything, let alone the ref. You just mark the bastard for his comeuppance at the next scrum/ruck/maul/pileup.

That's true. When a player covers his face (as long as he wasn't hit there^^) you can be sure that he's fine.
Holding your face is natural. Moreover, actually pressing hard on your face/forehead or clenching your fists and hitting anything is an instinctive way to distribute pain. There's a limit to how much your nervous system can feel/compute as pain.

Colombian Mancunian

I just saw his Instagram message :lol::houllier:. Neymar has now shifted to victim playing. He insist he goes down like a sack of bricks because he is hurt when it's not true. I know he headed to the World Cup on a back of a season ending injury but that's not an excuse to disgrace himself and his country on the biggest stage in the world in front of billions watching on TV.

This level of playacting wasn't as bad when he was at Barcelona but since moving to PSG, he acted like he owns the place and can do whatever he wants and now
his histrionics has gotten so bad even his own countrymen is turning against him. I think he should move out of the French farmers league and go to Real Madrid and focus purely on football so he salvage his pride and bringing belief back in football fans who enjoy what he should always be doing on the football pitch.
He’s a former UEFAlona player, that’s what those cnuts do: play the victim, and try to sell themselves as the moral superiors, when they are hypocritical serial cheaters.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Who came first, the chicken or the egg?
It doesn't really work. Liquid, solid or gas water are the exact same thing under different environmental conditions. A chicken and an egg aren't the same thing, you can change the pressure or temperature all you want you are not turning a chicken into an egg.:p

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It doesn't really work. Liquid, solid or gas water are the exact same thing under different environmental conditions. A chicken and an egg aren't the same thing, you can change the pressure or temperature all you want you are not turning a chicken into an egg.:p
But is an egg at sea level heavier than a chicken at 500kms of altitude?

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Comes down from the stands to celebrate with this team, sees United being awarded a pen :lol:

Let me drink your tears you fanny :lol:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
This has been the one and only time I looked forward to opening a Neymar thread.