Is Pogba as good as gone?

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Rashford: You can bet that I'm gonna eat breakfast at Carrington in the morning

Public reaction: what a dig. damn pogba for not eating the clubs scrambled eggs

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
So went to fashion show in Paris this weekend but again nowhere close to watching the club that pays him an absolute fortune to play football.

He will be a legend @Ronaldo's ego - not for the reasons his fans want at united.
Where was McTominay? Didnt see him watching the game either, last i saw of him he was out having dinner with friends at a restaurant.
Boom.

fergiesarmy1

Nope there really isn't. You just only have an agenda against one of them.
One has spent the best part of 4 months globetrotting rarely going to the club in any shape of form when he should have been doing exactly what Rashford has posted if he gave a damn, the other was “apparently” spotted having dinner in Manchester and I’ll bet every penny in my pocket against every penny in your pocket he was watching that game somewhere.

Rolaholic

His agent talking about the club not the Club not matching Pogba's ambitions , he could stop all speculation by coming out and clarifying things but he has not, so obvious he wants out as soon as he can.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-match-paul-pogbas-ambitions-says-mino-raiola
Think most would too in our current state.

Hell even our club captain jumped ship midseason and so did everyone's favorite passion merchant, Herrera, over the summer. Both for spots on another teams bench no less

norm87cro

Pogba played through pain? I really want it to be true but all the grown ups on the CAF have a hard time of buying that

ReallyUSA

Let him go. They obviously promised him that he would get certain things when it comes to help in the team, but they failed to do so. Let him go and find someone else to con.

Son

The problem with Pogba is his lack of ambition to show any kind of responsibility.

If he’s injured shouldn’t he be training / studying at Carrington while helping bring through the young ones at our club since they all look up to him?

As good as he is on the pitch (our best player by a mile) he just doesn’t give enough back to the club / fans / fellow players... Its sad when he’s happy just to collect his money. Our club should demand far more as any other industry would for that money.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The problem with Pogba is his lack of ambition to show any kind of responsibility.

If he’s injured shouldn’t he be training / studying at Carrington while helping bring through the young ones at our club since they all look up to him?

As good as he is on the pitch (our best player by a mile) he just doesn’t give enough back to the club / fans / fellow players... Its sad when he’s happy just to collect his money. Our club should demand far more as any other industry would for that money.
That's not really a thing in football, in general the coaching staff don't want injured players around and if they are working with the physios it's on a different schedule than the fit players. And coaches don't want a player around doing their job.

JPRouve

Scout
God this thread. Anyone bringing him up after a defeat like yesterday should be banned.
There is a genuine obsession with Pogba and I'm starting to think that it's not even dislike but people being desperate for a savior.

Godfather

There is a genuine obsession with Pogba and I'm starting to think that it's not even dislike but people being desperate for a savior.
Not so sure mate. It's mostly the Ole in brigade that can't stop slating him. There most be some correlation.

JPRouve

Scout
Not so sure mate. It's mostly the Ole in brigade that can't stop slating him. There most be some correlation.
Maybe you are right. The funny thing is that months ago some were adamant that we were better without Pogba, that he was the reason behind our inconsistency.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia

From what I hear within Carrington, no player gives more time to younger players and fans than Pogba. But yeah you keep on making stuff up and claiming it’s fact.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I want him to stay because he is a quality player. But if he wants to leave then let him go, if he stays, he’s likely to play in 2 pivot midfield not in midfield 3, it’s a position we can replace it unlike Rashford. However, the issue here is that whether Ed is capable to sign 4-5 quality staring XI players minimum in summer especially with Euro 2020 coming. From what I can see is that we also need to upgrade our right winger, no 10, centre back and may be even a left back. So far I’m questioning his man management and time management of signing quality players on time.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He'd be mad if he doesn't want out. Top clubs are after him, why shouldn't he leave?

RoyH1

This is probably true. Him and Rashford (maybe de Gea when he's on form) are the only world class players on the squad. We want him so desperately to perform as one for us and deliver.

thepolice123

Most professional players don't even do that. They train and they leave on time. There are time allocated for club promotional activities or interaction with youths.

Get a grip ffs.

red4ever 79

Evra pretty much confirmed this on Sunday when he was on Sky. He said Pogba had asked to leave the club. Fully expect him to leave in the Summer.

Son

From what I hear within Carrington, no player gives more time to younger players and fans than Pogba. But yeah you keep on making stuff up and claiming it’s fact.
I would like to think he gives more than the rest. Maybe he does... I’m more than happy to take a loss on this if thats true.

Personally I want him to stay so I’m hardly a hater. I think he should be in our first 11 in the coming seasons because he’s one of the best players we’ve ever owned talent wise.

Stop with the hater thing.

I didn’t even realise he was at Carrington much this season tbh. On the outside he just looks like a guy who’s ran out of ideas in his job running his contract down for a move which I highly suspect is the case.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Evra pretty much confirmed this on Sunday when he was on Sky. He said Pogba had asked to leave the club. Fully expect him to leave in the Summer.
We knew that already was public knowledge in the summer which is wht Evra was refrerring to. In fact Evra advised him to leave after the end of last season

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

Get a grip. He does all of that stuff so why are you acting like he doesnt

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
It is beyond me how people blame pogba for absolutely everything. The man's out injured. Let the man rest for gods sake

People expect him to do absolutely everything. Be in Carrington every day moping around, at every single game, at every single training session. Do yall want him to refill the water bottles for players too?

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Paul Scholes talking negatively about Pogba last night
McAteer talking negatively about Pogba last night... seriously like wtf

Silas

Yeah I'm sure there's a lot he could learn from our setup.

Apokalips

His agent talking about the club not the Club not matching Pogba's ambitions , he could stop all speculation by coming out and clarifying things but he has not, so obvious he wants out as soon as he can.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-match-paul-pogbas-ambitions-says-mino-raiola
Raiola is 100% correct. We all got sold a dream and it hasn't come to fruition. The ambition Pogba has for United is the same thing that us fans do.

I want our players to be upset and hurt by our standing and find it unacceptable because it is. Roy Keane constantly demanded more whenever we got dumped out of the CL, now our fans standards keep dropping and excuses keep being made as if every club that is successful needs to be shit for years first.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I would like to think he gives more than the rest. Maybe he does... I’m more than happy to take a loss on this if thats true.

Personally I want him to stay so I’m hardly a hater. I think he should be in our first 11 in the coming seasons because he’s one of the best players we’ve ever owned talent wise.

Stop with the hater thing.

I didn’t even realise he was at Carrington much this season tbh. On the outside he just looks like a guy who’s ran out of ideas in his job running his contract down for a move which I highly suspect is the case.
Sorry are you quoting the wrong post I never said ‘hater’ ?

That’s the issue though is your on the outside guessing. Like saying he’s run out of ideas in his job and is running his contract down......or he could be injured ?

Acole9

Outstanding
I can't see how he's getting back in the team after today's performance.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He should have moved into Carrington in a two man tent, Norman Whiteside would’ve.

Withnail

If we're really in for Grealish in the Summer he's gone.

No chance we've bought Fernandes and are adding Grealish without getting a big transfer fee in and getting rid of Pogba's wages.

El Zoido

If we're really in for Grealish in the Summer he's gone.

No chance we've bought Fernandes and are adding Grealish without getting a big transfer fee in and getting rid of Pogba's wages.
Are we really in for Grealish? All I’ve seen is the fans talking about it, no solid rumours that the club is even slightly interested.

tjb

Are we really in for Grealish? All I’ve seen is the fans talking about it, no solid rumours that the club is even slightly interested.
I honestly think its made up and even if he did come, I' m not sure he would start as the no.10. Bruno was clearly bought for that role. Pogba will leave, but I feel it would be for a player who actually plays as a box to box midfielder or a deep lying playmaker, not another no.10.