Is today make or break for Anderson?

acrebo

Ironically one of his better cameos of the season today. He actually ran around a lot... perhaps playing for his future or just advertising himself to potential clubs?

Either way, he's a bit of a **** hero of mine now. Properly good guy and seems to be a real morale booster for the squad.

Ash_G

Ando is actually a pretty good squad man to have on the United roster. Still, I'd find him another club he can excel at. Maybe in Portugal or Brasil. A massive disappointment.

What a shame we had to part with Pogba. He looked to have some serious game, but I've lost track of him since he went to Juve.
If he could stay fitter he would be, even if it was just a bit more than he does now, but his performance today just made me think it'd be nice to have that option over a whole season rather than a handful of games. I like Ando and think he is talented but his fitness is just poor and I don't see the point in having a player who's only available every now and then, much rather the time went to someone like powell who might actually benefit from it or just to a new squad midfielder who's more reliable.

Giggsforever

Seems like he jokes around a lot with SAF. The hand slaps, hugs and joking, never seen SAF like that with other players (to that extent).

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I really like him, for this reason, i would like him to stay

Amused me constantly today. The fact his song refers to him 'shitting on Fabregas' should also be withdrawn under the trade descriptions act.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
He's just so damn adorable.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I've said it since he's came. He's my favorite player ever personality wise. Mad bastard.

binary bot
Was he playing the crowd during the celebrations? The Anderson song was belted out during them.

Ludens the Red

It's happening again, spend all season seeing Anderson injured and feeling he should be sold in the summer. Come end of the season he puts in a good performance and puts on a show in our title celebrations and then you want him to stay, "one more year". The rat bastard!

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Thank god it's not up to us anyway... Moyes will keep him.

Dominos

It's happening again, spend all season seeing Anderson injured and feeling he should be sold in the summer. Come end of the season he puts in a good performance and puts on a show in our title celebrations and then you want him to stay, "one more year". The rat bastard!
He's been fit the large majority of the season. Fergie would just rather play centre backs, 40 year old wngers and strikers in midfield.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I don't see Moyes making drastic changes to the club in terms of exits, so I really see the likes of Ando and Nani staying, who have both been touted all year to leave. Hopefully this intense fitness boot camp Moyes has in line will get Ando ready for a whole season, he just needs to stay injury and burger free and we might see the results we've been waiting for for years.

JB7

Was he playing the crowd during the celebrations? The Anderson song was belted out during them.
The club were playing the actual music to players songs to get the crowd singing players songs I think (tell a lie, it wasn't just players songs; Kicking a Blue, This is how it feels to be Cityyyyyy, etc got played as well), though when they heard their names the players were clearly loving it and dancing along.

Carrick bless him, did his whole lap of honour waving a scarf around and jumping up and down to his song. :lol:

IrishLegend

The club were playing the actual music to players songs to get the crowd singing players songs I think (tell a lie, it wasn't just players songs; Kicking a Blue, This is how it feels to be Cityyyyyy, etc got played as well), though when they heard their names the players were clearly loving it and dancing along.

Carrick bless him, did his whole lap of honour waving a scarf around and jumping up and down to his song. :lol:
Carrick was loving it. Was practically acting as composer to the Stretty at one point.

I've never seen him that engaged before, was great to see.