Ismaila Sarr

jesperjaap

Some of the comments here from just earlier this year havent aged very well at all.
To be fair most of the comments were pretty pitiful at the time. Sarr is raw but his ability and movement has always been good. Comparing him to James just because he is fast seems ridiculous.

Always liked Sarr but considering what they paid I am not sure there is a bargain there, not fo rthe top four anyway. I could see him beign very good for the clubs around the top four but I wouldnt have signed him for us

Robbie Boy

Lovely goal last night, but his peno was all sorts of awful. He's extremely erratic.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
He reminded me of Southampton Mane a year or two ago. Was pretty bang average for the last 18 months though disappointingly. Maybe needs a change of scene and a decent price?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I'd be interested in any of Watfords front 3 for a rotation option. Dennis and Pedro are good too.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
You all know I like to defend United to the hills but this is getting ridiculous now. Each day it’s a different player. Do I use the E word?:lol::lol::lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Feck it. Sign. We just need new bodies in the team. None of this current junk.

diarm

He's a talented player. I thought he was going to end up at Newcastle but wouldn't be totally against us getting him at all.

jamesjimmybyrondean

It's funny at this point. We've all complained we need a midfielder, Striker and right winger but the club seems to take posts like "a cardboard would do better than Mctominay/Elanga" too literally

mu4c_20le

Apparently Liverpool came close to signing him for 40m during the start of the pandemic, but because Watford demanded full payment up front, they went for Jota instead.

Luckiest club in the last decade, I swear

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Not good enough.
Not sure that’s true really, we need players to take us up a level from where we are right now, which is in the bin. He doesn’t have to be good enough to be a title challenger but he would be a stepping stone.

Highfather_24

We do need a RW, I think he will be a decent backup for Sancho. For 20-25M, would be a decent signing.

Negative Red

They're just trying to upset me on purpose now. We might as well have just kept Dan James. He's not good enough.

edit: Just realised this point has already been made.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Not.Good.Enough, ffs.
Go out and spend on someone who is quality or don't do it at all. With signings like this we will become what Arsenal was last 10 years.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
They're just trying to upset me on purpose now. We might as well have just kept Dan James. He's not good enough.

edit: Just realised this point has already been made.
He’s a better finisher than Dan James.

lifted

People wanting Sarr can't have seen him play very much consistently. He isn't anywhere near good enough for any of the top 6.

The other problem is that Watford bought him for £30m and won't sell for less. Move on please, folks.

Infra-red

Moussa Diaby is the one to go for - Arsenal would be our main competition.

Sarr is... OK, but it feels like we just flailing around at the moment.

userman

We should rather sign Pedro. Much higher potential than Sarr and can do a solid job for us straight away!

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
People wanting Sarr can't have seen him play very much consistently. He isn't anywhere near good enough for any of the top 6.

The other problem is that Watford bought him for £30m and won't sell for less. Move on please, folks.
its not like he hasn’t been playing in tbe premier league for a while.

lifted

its not like he hasn’t been playing in tbe premier league for a while.
The way he played after getting back from AFCON, even when he was on the pitch I'd hardly say he was playing. Absolute waster who didn't give a toss during the last 5 months of the season.

Alfie092

Would have liked him a season or 2 ago. Not now...

He hasn't developed as much as I would have thought he would. If he was coming in alongside an Antony for example then sure as he would mainly be there for the depth but if we only sign Sarr the he would be starting a lot of games and as a starter he doesn't really improve us imo.