Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Denis79

I like the sadness in his voice, I know even if they issue the warrant nothing will happen, but officially internationally declaring him a war criminal is unprecedented in modern history for a "free world western leader".
fecking cnut, him, his cabinet and his genocidal army.

Tibs

Remember when you would be called Anti-Semitic for saying Israel has Western politicians, the media and big business in their pocket.

Now its in front of the world to see.

Idxomer

I wonder what the population of Gaza looks like now when you also remove the people dying 'normal' deaths and the ones who fled to Egypt and other countries.

Idxomer

Reading these quotes from people like him doesn't even get a reaction from me anymore.

I don't know why journalists bother, they're participating in a farce.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
feck them all. I will not say what I desiree for the israeli government and everyone that supports them and do their bidding because I would be ban

My kid is 10 months, and it just breaks my heart...so many times I been imagine if we (and mainly he) would be the ones in these situation. is horrifying

ManUtd1999

Unbelievable. At the very least be consistent and stop treating people like idiots. I may not agree with your policy, but I dislike insulting my (and other’s) intelligence. The administration has been doing this for months now.

Kaush949

feck them all. I will not say what I desiree for the israeli government and everyone that supports them and do their bidding because I would be ban

My kid is 10 months, and it just breaks my heart...so many times I been imagine if we (and mainly he) would be the ones in these situation. is horrifying
These are unspeakable crimes but nothing good will come out of wishing bad things on the people of israel or anyone for that matter. There is no long term satisfaction that can be achieved through vengeance.

Not worth stooping that low mate. We have to be better than that. It was exact same feeling that the Israelis had on October 7th and their politicians took advantage of it.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
These are unspeakable crimes but nothing good will come out of wishing bad things on the people of israel or anyone for that matter. There is no long term satisfaction that can be achieved through vengeance.

Not worth stooping that low mate. We have to be better than that. It was exact same feeling that the Israelis had on October 7th and their politicians took advantage of it.
I am sorry but no. I don't agree. I desire all bad to happen of those responsible for this atrocity. Good people from Israel I don't desire any ill from them. People from Israel that had been brainedwashed, neither. The responsibles and the ones that are full on on this knowing what is going on, I wish them the worse.

Or lets make it simple I wish for them what they wish for the palestinians