Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Idxomer

Kaos

I prefer it when they say exactly what they think, not this wishy-washy nonsense.
Absolutely. The unapologetic ones are evil cnuts, but at least they're honest about their intentions. Give me that over some virtue signalling tool like Biden who will pour out the crocodile tears, claiming he's very cross with the Israelis, all while greenlighting multi billion dollar weapon shipments to help them maim more kids.

ManUtd1999

Absolutely. The unapologetic ones are evil cnuts, but at least they're honest about their intentions. Give me that over some virtue signalling tool like Biden who will pour out the crocodile tears, claiming he's very cross with the Israelis, all while greenlighting multi billion dollar weapon shipments to help them maim more kids.
I can’t explain how disappointed l am of Biden. My taxes are being used to help the starvation of kids instead of helping poor families in Baltimore, Milwaukee, Philadelphia and rural communities. Billions upon billions of dollars…

Pintu

Netanyahu needs a long prolonged war to achieve his goals, whatever they are…. And a long war requires more personnel. There is no way a significant portion of the Haredi get directly involved in the wars they consider to be anti-jewish… We may be approaching the point where Israel needs the US to put boots on the ground, and so far Biden has offered almost everything he’s been asked. When Netnayahu launches the invasion of south Lebanon he will ask the US to join in…

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Doesn’t surprise me that the greatest supporters of Israel are themselves settler colonialist societies.
They look for validation.

Last edited:

jadaba

Scrolling through Twitter for a few minutes and coming across the most horrific photographs I've ever seen. Immeasurably disturbing. Some descriptions of their barbarism (no photographs) in this post.

There is no redemption for a state so accustomed to immunity it commits these atrocities with the world watching so closely.

Pintu

”They are ignorant”… ”they hate us”… Sounds like the exact same BS every criminal regime says when talking about criticism from outside. Unfortunately the israeli society is buying this crap.

neverdie

”They are ignorant”… ”they hate us”… Sounds like the exact same BS every criminal regime says when talking about criticism from outside. Unfortunately the israeli society is buying this crap.
He's right, it's just a combination of ignorance and antisemitism from the Israeli state.

Amir

Israeli media is playing along by doing the 'patriotic' thing and not showing people what is really happening.

A chief military reporter in Israel's most watched channel said a couple of days ago that 'there's no hunger in Gaza'.

I'm not sure if Israelis even want to know. But they are definitely not being told.

Asger

As the western country does nothing about this then I just think we all just deserve to die.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
The funny thing is that after Israel, The West will still intervene in other conflicts under the words freedom and democracy. And of course we are the good guys fighting injustice

None of the conflicts that happened since WWII had been so one sided, cruel, vicious and evil

Idxomer

Scrolling through Twitter for a few minutes and coming across the most horrific photographs I've ever seen. Immeasurably disturbing. Some descriptions of their barbarism (no photographs) in this post.

There is no redemption for a state so accustomed to immunity it commits these atrocities with the world watching so closely.
There are barely any videos or photos from the aftermath that can be posted here and it's even impossible to describe some of them.

Giggsyking

This war was a stress test for western values and they failed miserably. The standards are clearly double for different set of people.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

Israel blackmailing Ireland.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I could be wrong, but it seems to me Israel needs Ireland more than Ireland needs Israel from a purely economic standpoint.
I think they don't need each other much. So that is why israel threads Ireland. Minor loss and trying to make a point to other nations

Idxomer

People should be laughing at anyone who says Israel is a democracy.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Seems to be the common problem in the world is old men towards the end of their political or professional lives or very lives themselves wanting to leave a big mark on the world for the history pages, impact on human lives being destroyed be damned.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
This war was a stress test for western values and they failed miserably. The standards are clearly double for different set of people.
True, any moral authority left has evaporated. Comparing the west to russia or china in terms of geopolitics (not internal freedoms) is completely valid now.

Giggsyking

Imagine this donkey was the PM of this terrorist state. He say 0 civilians were killed, not one.

Last edited:

Giggsyking

Free speech, something, the only democracy in... , something..... the best moral army, something...