Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Giggsyking

the fire of protests in American universitates is spreading, it's obvious its causing Biden and his body Netanyahu problems.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
40,000 tents to let say 5-10 people per tent. they are budgeting for 200-400k people. They are preparing for an ethnic cleansing. Probably planning the shrinking of Gaza for a security area (then will be settled eventually with *insert reasons*) or northern Gaza or the totality

And yes Biden on public saying not to enter to Rafah, followed for another "aid" package after it happens

NotThatSoph

Any chance you (and everyone else when posting threads) can post the unrolled threads for the benefit of those of us who left Twitter?
twiiit.com seems to work still, even though nitter is dead. With any twitter link, whether to a profile or a specific post, just replace 'twitter' in the url with 'twiiit' (3 i's) and you should be able to see it.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
uniformly supportive responses too.

I liked this response

"Imagine a Palestinian mother dropping offer her child at that daycare and the supervisor has a star of david hanging on a necklace…"

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Supposedly Israeli media is reporting that the government is preparing for ICC arrest warrants to be issued against Netanyahu and Gallant.

Idxomer

Deaths due to epidemics and the spread of diseases are increasing.

Idxomer

Supposedly Israeli media is reporting that the government is preparing for ICC arrest warrants to be issued against Netanyahu and Gallant.
One report I've seen indicates that the US is behind it, which makes me doubt its validity.

Idxomer

With a heavy heart I announce that my 18-year-old younger sister, Lara Sayegh, was killed today on her way from Gaza City to the south. She and my mother were reaching Egypt for safety. My angel collapsed as she was walking on the “safe route” past the Israeli checkpoint, in an area where the Israeli armed forces has long refused to allow any ambulances, cars, or other emergency response to enter. My mother, who was accompanying her from the Catholic church to Rafah, is currently in a coma as a result of the shock. She is in much need of your prayers. Lara is the second immediate family member I lost after my father, who died on December 21 2023 due to the prevention of medical care or ambulances to the church which they take refuge. In the face of the enemy’s brutality that normalized all sorts of direct and indirect killings, we praise God as our judge and our refuge, even if we don't get much-needed justice on this earth, we will certainly do so in the afterlife when we all stand in front of Christ. Until then I will continue to fight for justice for my family and other victims of this genocide.

Idxomer

The man who was zip-tied and run over by an Israeli tank a couple of months ago. The photo of his body is probably the most horrific thing we've seen during this genocide.

Giggsyking

They are not only terrorists, but they are also stupid. She just confessed for war crimes live on TV.

:lol:

Last edited:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

They are not only terrorists, but they are also stupid. She just confessed for war crimes live on TV.

:lol:
It's beyond a joke now, yet the so called civilised countries still turn a blind eye. Also, why do most of their reps have accents from western countries.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
It's beyond a joke now, yet the so called civilised countries still turn a blind eye. Also, why do most of their reps have accents from western countries.
Because 99% are 1st-3rd generation european/US settlers

Tibs

These Zionist cnuts just keep taking things to another level when you think it's not possible.

What on earth is happening in America at the Unis?!

Idxomer

More proof which really shouldn't be needed that the reaction to the campus protests had nothing to do with antisemitism, it's just a bunch of war criminals l who can't face the fact that people know they're committing a genocide.

Idxomer

These Zionist cnuts just keep taking things to another level when you think it's not possible.

Zionist politicans in the US doing everything they could to deflect from their role in the murder of thousands of children because hundreds of young people don't want that on their conscience and are protesting against it.

ManUtd1999

I used to laugh at this stuff over the past few months because of its ridiculousness but it's not funny anymore, it's just sick.
It’s stupidity, yes, but it’s more than that: they now know that they can say whatever they want, no matter how ridiculous and self incriminating that might be, and those on the top (from London to Washington) will do nothing and say nothing.

Raven

The yanks have history with being absolute fascists to their student population.