Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Jewish extremists are lynching us in the streets all over the country. And they are backed by the police. Unbelievable scenes. They are roaming the streets calling death to Arabs and beating up people and destroying Arab owned property. This is the most horrific thing I’ve seen with my own eyes. I almost got killed last night by an armed mob of settlers who came to Haifa where a few hundred of us Arabs protesting peacefully (I documented everything). Then the forces broke up the protest and allowed Jewish settlers, armed Jewish citizens, to attack us. We barely escaped to my office which is located on the same street. Police forces are facilitating Jewish citizens lynch Arab citizens. I’m in total disbelief.
Damn. Stay safe.

Sweet Square

Jewish extremists are lynching us in the streets all over the country. And they are backed by the police. Unbelievable scenes. They are roaming the streets calling death to Arabs and beating up people and destroying Arab owned property. This is the most horrific thing I’ve seen with my own eyes. I almost got killed last night by an armed mob of settlers who came to Haifa where a few hundred of us Arabs protesting peacefully (I documented everything). Then the forces broke up the protest and allowed Jewish settlers, armed Jewish citizens, to attack us. We barely escaped to my office which is located on the same street. Police forces are facilitating Jewish citizens lynch Arab citizens. I’m in total disbelief.
Stay safe.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
So unfortunate. Document as much as you can and post it online to fight agains the propaganda machine against all of you.

space

Please stay safe, praying for you and Palestine

iluvoursolskjær

Searching for life's white text in London
making dua for all

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Sounds absolutely grim, stay safe.

Not that there wasn't a long and ugly buildup to this, but I still have the impression of a watershed moment for the country.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Be safe and get out if you can. How is this being allowed ?? I just had to unfriend several people who changed their profile pics to say "I stand with Israel" What a sick world we live in.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Stay safe my brother - we all praying for you.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
A bit disappointed that Andrew Yang is a vote chaser. Thought he had a bit more integrity.

Suv666

Jesus man. Stay safe

vidic blood & sand

So the great tribulation doesn't signal the end of the world and armageddon?
The tribulation would be similar to the plagues on Egypt but on a much larger scale. The church is said to be persecuted ruthlessly almost to extinction, and there are judgements poured out on the world on an apocalyptic scale, and still the world does not repent.
According to Jewish and Christian scripture, the world is in total darkness at the end times. Jesus used ruthless persecution as a word of comfort. When the world looks like it's going to hell in a handbasket, the word is to look up because redemption is coming.
To say that Christians want Armageddon is not scripturally or theologically accurate. There is a plymouth brethren theory called the pre tribulation rapture, that was embraced by baptists, and is taught at various evangelical seminaries, which supposes that the church disappears before the bad stuff mentioned above begins. Even these people don't look forward to Armageddon. They assume they won't be here then.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The tribulation would be similar to the plagues on Israel but on a much larger scale. The church is said to be persecuted ruthlessly almost to extinction, and there are judgements poured out on the world on an apocalyptic scale, and still the world does not repent.
According to Jewish and Christian scripture, the world is in total darkness at the rend times. Jesus used ruthless persecution as a word of comfort. When the world looks like it's going to hell in a handbasket, the word is to look up because redemption is coming.
To say that Christians want Armageddon is not scripturally or theologically accurate. There is a plymouth brethren theory called the pre tribulation rapture, that was embraced by baptists, and is taught at various evangelical seminaries, which supposes that the church disappears before the bad stuff mentioned above begins. Even these people don't look forward to Armageddon. They assume they won't be here then.
You need to reread the posts again.

vidic blood & sand

So the great tribulation doesn't signal the end of the world and armageddon?
Beginning with ruthless persecution of the church, and leading to horrific judgements on the earth that could cause people's hearts to fail them. Christians can't wait for this?
If the Guardian Newspaper had it's way, all Christians would already be rounded up and shot. Persecution is not far away.

RedTiger

Half mast
Pray for you on the last night of Ramadan. Stay safe.

rotherham_red

Is this going to escalate into an all out war?
That would entail this being a symmetrical conflict, whereas it's actually Goliath not just beating David, but beating him to within an inch of his life, letting him recover just enough, and then repeating the process every two or three months for shits and giggles.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I don't understand why there is so much discussion about what religion says what. This is just one set of people ruthlessly killing another set of people.

Carolina Red

Staff
Christians as a whole do not want armageddon. Where do you get that from?
The idea is that when the signs of the great tribulation are occurring, christians are supposed to understand that Christ's appearing is close. That is what christians desire.
1) I'm talking about American right wing Evangelicals, not Christians as a whole. See my 1st post in the thread.

2) Christians absolutely do look forward to the 2nd coming of Christ. It is the whole point of the religion.

If you wanna discuss that though, there's a separate thread for it.

Last edited:

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Beginning with ruthless persecution of the church, and leading to horrific judgements on the earth that could cause people's hearts to fail them. Christians can't wait for this?
If the Guardian Newspaper had it's way, all Christians would already be rounded up and shot. Persecution is not far away.
But you said christians desire for Christ to be close to appearing.

In scriptures, this can only happen when the great tribulation is happening is what you're suggesting?

So which is it. Do christians desire Christ to reappear, which from what you're saying signals the end of times. Or they are terrified of it?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yes the thing is, these days politicians don't even try to be politically correct. They actively take the side that's most beneficial to their careers.
That’s unfortunately literally what they have to do to continue being politicians.

vidic blood & sand

1) I'm talking about American right wing Evangelicals, not Christians as a whole. See my 1st post in the thread.

2) Christians absolutely do look forward to the 2nd coming of Christ. It is the whole point of the religion.
But you said christians desire for Christ to be close to appearing.

In scriptures, this can only happen when the great tribulation is happening is what you're suggesting?

So which is it. Do christians desire Christ to reappear, which from what you're saying signals the end of times. Or they are terrified of it?
Evangelical christians who hold to pre-tribulation rapture theology will desire a rapture that supposedly excludes them from all the persecution written by old testament prophets and new testament apostles.