Italian Serie A 2018-19

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Lazio-Milan for the first Coppa Italia semifinal first leg today. Can see Milan winning quite easily.
:drool: Bloody exciting tie. Did you see Donnarumma's stats having just turned 20?

Absolutely mental. If I remember right, Maldini had 40-50 less apps by the same age, and he's Milan's all time record appearance holder.

Not to mention that in the last few months, he's #2 in Serie A for saves, and #1 for Save% & clean sheets.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Line-ups.

Kick-off in 30 mins for anyone who fancies a good game to watch.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
All Lazio the last 5-10 minutes. Please don't concede before half time.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
0-0 FT. Expected more from this game. It's like neither team wanted to win and didn't care about the cup.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Aye, it wasn't great. You'd expect Milan to get the job done at home, so I guess they'll be happier on the night.

joi_division

Supports
AS Roma
Lazio have only one two games at San Siro against AC Milan in the past 15 years and both of them were Coppa ties. Lazio went on to a first place and second place in the Coppa Italia in those years. Can't see them going past Milan this year

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Lazio have only one two games at San Siro against AC Milan in the past 15 years and both of them were Coppa ties. Lazio went on to a first place and second place in the Coppa Italia in those years. Can't see them going past Milan this year
Lazio are dire this season. Top many injuries and some of their key players like SMS and Immobile are out of form.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
What do you mean? That SMS bicycle kick attempt was SO close :D

But yeah, you have to fancy Milan - Not only for the tie, but for the tournament. I'm not going to be able to watch the match tonight as Chelsea/Spurs is on, though.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Man, Politano is an absolute nothing player. Saw him have some good games at Sassuolo but every time I see him for Inter he’s absolutely garbage.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
How is Frank Kessie doing? I remember him being linked to us and Chelsea before going to Milan.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Still calling it, Mourinho going back to Inter in the summer.

Inter are only 3 points ahead of Roma in 5th now with this defeat and that hap could well be reduced although Roma are playing Lazio. Finishing below Milan would be pretty poor aswell.

Even if they scrape top 4 I can see Spalletti being moved on and Inter wanting to boost their mentality a bit more. 22 points and counting off Juventus.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Borja Valero seems the most pointless footballer I've seen. Everytime I watch Inter he seems to come on and do literally nothing other than pass it five yards. What exactly is he supposed to be good at?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Inter need to solve Icardi's issue or they are not gonna finish in the Champions League. It has unsettled the dressing room.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
The afternoon just got worse. Parma bottled a lead for 3 times and drew 3-3 against Empoli.

Our defence can't defend anymore and so we are seeing all our limits.

DocRockter

No talk about the Derby della Capitale?!? This place...

Well it was suprisingly one sided with Lazio spanking ASR 3-0.. Pastore had a "must score" chance at 1-0, their only worth mention, put it wide and minutes later Correa pulled through the Roma defence and was taken down by Fazio. 2-0 Immobile and 3-0(a great goal) by Cataldi..

Without Manolas Roma looked lost at the back and they don't have much in the playmaking either.. For example Mata would do wonders behind Dzeko if he was to leave us in the summer..

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Massive, massive win for Lazio for 2 reasons: Roma were going through a good period and Lazio were a bit in crisis, instead.

The fight for the Champions League is getting very interesting now. Milan, Inter, Roma and Lazio are in for 2 places.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Atalanta had a dip recently but only 6 points off Inter if they win this.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Napoli-Juve and nobody cares....:(

Come on Napoli win and the Scudetto is on....o.k they're still ten points off Juve.

Have to say it's odd watching Napoli without Hamsik in their midfield.

MrEleson

Juve are such a strange team. The majority of their goals in Serie A are the direct result of the opposition making comical errors to kill the game. They haven't been particularly good in general play against Napoli yet still lead comfortably at HT.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Cancelo subbed off for De Sciglio :lol:

Allegri is more conservative than Mourinho and Simeone put together, they don’t even try to play two passes in a row