Italian Serie A 2018-19

youmeletsfly

Juventus with this coach will bever win the CL, he’s afraid and on my phone i dont see who’s in for pjanic
More than half a season and still he doesn't have a clue on how to play with Ronaldo in his team.

wr8_utd

:'(
Wow. That's a horrendous decision. That's never a penalty. Up there with the Inter Fiorentina penalty.

paulscholes18

Never a pen, he just jumped up for a header then the next thing he knows the ball has just been smashed at him. Justice done bottled the pen

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
A joke to give a pen for that. Well deserved that he missed. Even though they are a good team I’d say Napoli have no world class players. Just solid all around. Except for Hysaj, who is just crap. Fabian Ruiz could potentially become one one though.

wr8_utd

The Madrid penalty, the Fiorentina penalty and today. Just amazing that in all 3 cases refs have looked at VAR and made those calls.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Probably when he had a really simple pass to put Bernadeschi through on goal and didn't bother.
The anger from all these years is making you see plays that never happened. Interesting stuff.

Let it all out at once mate, tell us how you really feel.

wr8_utd

The anger from all these years is making you see plays that never happened. Interesting stuff.

Let it all out at once mate, tell us how you really feel.
You need some help with your Ronaldo agenda. Bernadushi was screaming at Ronaldo for not playing him through down the right.

wr8_utd

Napoli have lost momentum since the penalty. They were much better before that. Just playing in pointless crosses now.