Italian Serie A - 2021-2022

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Milan lost Donnarumma, and they still have the best gk in the league. Kudos to Maldini

Maignan is awesome

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Milan find, literally find, the equalizer. Giroud

Deja vu from the first leg here. Inter should have won the game by now

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This has been a theme with inter this season. They're really good, they dominate games, but they struggle to kill them off, particularly against good sides

It's sort of a scandal that they're losing this game :lol:

Good for the league though

Charlie Foley

This has been a theme with inter this season. They're really good, they dominate games, but they struggle to kill them off, particularly against good sides

It's sort of a scandal that they're losing this game :lol:

Good for the league though
Agreed

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
that was a legit 50/50 match. Inter were better in the first half, milan better in the second.

inter didn't deserve a single thing more than we did. a draw would have been fair, but i couldnt be happier w the result.

Inter managing to out-shit us last night. Should have been 3 or 4 up by the time Giroud scored.

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
Inter in complete control for 70 minutes,
we watching the same match? milan took control the second the whistle blew for the 46th minute. inter without question were better in the first, and could/should have had 2 at least. second half was a flip of the script

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Woohoo… cheers my youngsters, you’ve a heart of lion. Don’t underestimate the heart of youngsters. I’m so happy.
Victory Victory

Forza Milan!!!

Pintu

Missed this. How was Dumfries? Saw he had a goal annulled.
I thought he had a great game. His well-taken header goal was rightfully annulled for a Perisic offside. Dumfries could have scored another one, denied by Maignan's WC save.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
AC Milan, what a turnaround. Doing surprisingly better than us after dropping much lower in terms of financial cushion.

abundance

Supports
Inter
we watching the same match? milan took control the second the whistle blew for the 46th minute. inter without question were better in the first, and could/should have had 2 at least. second half was a flip of the script
The flip was Brahim Diaz coming in for Kessie fifteen minutes into the second half.
Before that Milan wasn't really in control of anything yet.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Evidently not
The flip was Brahim Diaz coming in for Kessie fifteen minutes into the second half.
Before that Milan wasn't really in control of anything yet.
This. And it took a few minutes for Brahim to get into the game. Inter were in cruise control until the 1-1

Giggs' right foot

Thoroughly disappointed that no one has mentioned Macheda after that carbon copy of his Aston Villa-goal that Giroud scored.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah, man of the match performance from Maignan honestly. Fantastic signing

Pintu

Interesting. Both Vlahovic and Zakaria in from the start.

Huge game for Juventus who has a chance to climb into top 4 thanks to Atalanta’s defeat earlier today. Atalanta would still have a game in hand.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Arsenal fans in shambles. He's such a class player.
I don't want to sound rasist, but I feel like a lot of former Yugoslav players tend to favour Italy. I keep seeing them extending over there when they could scoot over here and earn more.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
These signings Juve made remind me of the signings they used to make when they were at the very top. Great moves by Juve!

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
I don't want to sound rasist, but I feel like a lot of former Yugoslav players tend to favour Italy. I keep seeing them extending over there when they could scoot over here and earn more.
Historically, balkan players have always favoured Spain and Italy.

I don't think we can reduce everything to money.

But PL have now portuguese, brazilian,balkanic, and spanish players... unthinkable in the 90s PL.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think he favoured the 7M a year net of taxes, personally...

CraftySoAndSo

In Serie B it looks like Brescia have sacked Pipo Inzaghi despite being 3rd and only 2 points off top, madness.

Pintu

I think he favoured the 7M a year net of taxes, personally...
All suggest that he turned down the same offers from Atletico and Arsenal. Journalists from Belgrade said it was always gonna be Juventus or Real Madrid.

But what VanDeBank is saying is not wrong generally. The popularity of the PL is making it the favorite destination of many players, but that still doesn't seem to apply to players from the Balkans.