Italian Serie A 2023/2024

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Juve are just so boring to watch defending with their 10 men behind the ball.
Which is ashame because they have some decent young players that could be unleashed. Need a positive manager.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Which is ashame because they have some decent young players that could be unleashed. Need a positive manager.
As long as they keep winning, Allegri is staying. Another 1-0 win of course last night

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
As long as they keep winning, Allegri is staying. Another 1-0 win of course last night
That’s the type of manager he is and always has been. Similar to mourinho/Conte. Win no matter what. He doesn’t care about style.

Arios

Supports
Juventus
That’s the type of manager he is and always has been. Similar to mourinho/Conte. Win no matter what. He doesn’t care about style.
well Conte offer much more than Allegri or Mourinho.
But that's Allegri's limit.
He won't get hired out of Italy cause anywherelse his way to manage a team would be labeled as inacceptable.

abundance

Supports
Inter

56 metres from the goal apparently

@_@

[edit: twitter vid was taken down, let's put another while it lasts, that goal deserves preservation]

Last edited:

Lay

ADL is going for the cheapest option he can find

The-Mezzala

It seems like nobody wants the job. In fairness, looking at Napoli's next four games, I'm not too surprised.
I am surprised I know ADL is difficult owner to deal with. But very talented squad to work with. Agree with the above posters. Mazzarri is a strange appointment.

abundance

Supports
Inter

Lay

Ok, but it's not that there's that much coaching talent out of contract out there at the moment...
...or am I missing some obvious name?
I would have taken a punt on Gallardo but I see he’s off to Saudi

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
De Zerbi at Napoli would be quite a sight, he'll surely be on big Serie A clubs radar next summer.

Mazzarri is well past it but it's just basically a caretaker role for next six months.

I have to say that Napoli side he managed in 2010-12 with Hamsik-Cavani-Lavezzi and wingbacks roaming forward all game on top (Christian Maggio) is one of my favourite club sides to watch in last 15 years. Shame they completely choked away that QF second leg to Chelsea.

The-Mezzala

De Zerbi at Napoli would be quite a sight, he'll surely be on big Serie A clubs radar next summer.

Mazzarri is well past it but it's just basically a caretaker role for next six months.

I have to say that Napoli side he managed in 2010-12 with Hamsik-Cavani-Lavezzi and wingbacks roaming forward all game on top (Christian Maggio) is one of my favourite club sides to watch in last 15 years. Shame they completely choked away that QF second leg to Chelsea.
De Zerbi is most likely holding out for a top 6 premier league team. I don’t think he will manage in serie a for a while.

Lay

Napoli win away at Atalanta under Walter. Osimhen returned from injury. Tough run for Napoli coming up so they’ll need him back to full fitness quick

Lay

Yeah great assist, he also scored a customary header.