Italian Serie A 2023/2024

Zed is not dead

Currently watching Roma v Atalanta and Scalvini has been pretty underwhelming so far.
He’s a hot prospect at CB in Europe but I’m not seeing much tonight.
On the other hand Carnesecchi looks like he can be a very good keeper in the future

Arios

Supports
Juventus
Currently watching Roma v Atalanta and Scalvini has been pretty underwhelming so far.
On the other hand Carnesecchi looks like he can be a very good keeper in the future
well they asked for 20m last summer to sell him =I
But hey you guys at United are the experts at getting milked by Atalanta for players :D

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Scalvini is very good at certain things but honestly I don't think he's a particularly good defender. He's a great attacking player for a defender though

Btw, after yesterday, of course today it was juventus turn to get massively helped by the refs

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Pardon my ignorance: How good is Radu Dragusin?
It seems my team (Bayern) is buying him.

Arios

Supports
Juventus
Scalvini is very good at certain things but honestly I don't think he's a particularly good defender. He's a great attacking player for a defender though

Btw, after yesterday, of course today it was juventus turn to get massively helped by the refs
how and where :D let me laugh
like those 2 penalties not wistled
oh wait wait you gonna post a frame of Gatti :D post the video everybody agreed that was a yellow

Arios

Supports
Juventus
just so you know he is referring to this foul.
He and his brothers in Christ refer to this
twitter.co m/i/status/1744092092173857041
they wanted a red for this :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh wait crying that the red for Maggiore should've been there cause there was a foul before? :D
twitter.c om/i/status/1744155771628052921
First normal fouls are under refree decision. Var can opt in only if it's a violent foul or with the ball far away from said foul.
Like someone elbowing another player,punching or something.
This is neither. Refree judged it not foul.
Also is this really a foul?!?!

remove spaces.

The mythic Giorno forgot how there was AT LEAST 1 penalty not awarded to Juventus

twitter.co m/i/status/1744353445287539176

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I guess he chose Spurs over Bayern :lol:

Fair enough if he already gave them his word and/or his chances for minutes are better. I was simply curious how good he is since I don’t really follow Serie A.

Charlie Foley

just so you know he is referring to this foul.
He and his brothers in Christ refer to this
twitter.co m/i/status/1744092092173857041
they wanted a red for this :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh wait crying that the red for Maggiore should've been there cause there was a foul before? :D
twitter.c om/i/status/1744155771628052921
First normal fouls are under refree decision. Var can opt in only if it's a violent foul or with the ball far away from said foul.
Like someone elbowing another player,punching or something.
This is neither. Refree judged it not foul.
Also is this really a foul?!?!

remove spaces.

The mythic Giorno forgot how there was AT LEAST 1 penalty not awarded to Juventus

twitter.co m/i/status/1744353445287539176
Please fix this eyesore of a post :lol: :houllier:

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
He is only 20 years old, and he still has not fully matured yet. He still can improve a lot in his game. At least, his dribbling and attacking ability as a defender is on the top-notch level especially for his age. His on-ball ability could be classified as his strength too.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Inter with a fantastic first half showing against Lazio in the Cup.

The way they move the ball forward is a sight to behold.

CodeRed

Has my eyes deceived me. Did they just take the football away from the cup final and put it in a cardboard box for someone to win it in a raffle?

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Has my eyes deceived me. Did they just take the football away from the cup final and put it in a cardboard box for someone to win it in a raffle?
I'd like to win it :drool:

Tough game otherwise for Inter, took a red card for them to find their play.

A deserved win altogether.

abundance

Supports
Inter
They're doing this in the league all season (maybe last season too, I'm not sure). Every time a goal is scored they seal the ball away; the raffle has something to do with Digitalbits fan coins or some other crap like that, part of the proceedings goes to charity I believe.

abundance

Supports
Inter
Let's pour one for the great Gigi Riva.

Rest in peace Rombo di Tuono

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Anybody saw the ref interview at le iene? Seems like we've got yet another case of doctored season - this time it's all internal refs politics too :nervous:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Telelombardia=QSVS which is pretty much the best current italian equivalent to El Chiringuito, so, it may or may not be bs

As for Pioli, there's a strong impression he's taken Milan about as far as he can, so it wouldn't be too surprising to see them change manager. Especially for someone who on paper should be better

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Own goal scores for Inter

Chaos in the box. Juventus need to do more

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Long way to go but can't see Inter being stopped now.

Top 4 race is interesting. Still think Napoli will manage it despite being utterly shocking

abundance

Supports
Inter
Frattesi injured or what???
Frattesi is being great so far as a clutch sub but in terms of tactical discipline and passing he still has a long way to go.
Game getting chaotic was the main thing to avoid for us in the second half, I understand Inzaghi for sticking to Barella and Mkhitaryan.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Frattesi is being great so far as a clutch sub but in terms of tactical discipline and passing he still has a long way to go.
Game getting chaotic was the main thing to avoid for us in the second half, I understand Inzaghi for sticking to Barella and Mkhitaryan.
But Klaasen instead of Frattesi?!?!?

abundance

Supports
Inter
But Klaasen instead of Frattesi?!?!?
Brand new hair to show off? =D

Seriously though, time-wasting sub going into injury time, more experienced player, supposedly better at holding ball.

abundance

Supports
Inter
Wonderful… Love that second angle replay (sky view/areal camera).

Unfortunately Bremer does very well to come back and prevent Thuram from getting a goal…
Bremer is fantastic but Dimarco there truly wasted Hakan's gift, his ball was too behind and too short.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Bremer is fantastic but Dimarco there truly wasted Hakan's gift, his ball was too behind and too short.
Speaking of, kind of infutiating that you guys missed out on Bremer to that mob :mad:

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Watching Roma vs Inter

Seems Inter jersey have the player names in Chinese characters