Television It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I really like this show. Only started watching it and am already on season 3

Does it continue being this good?

Brocky

I've been meaning to watch this for months, probably over a year tbh, after seeing a couple of episodes at my brother's house. I've never been able to 'aquire' a good quality compilation though.

Any suggestions RF?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I really like this show. Only started watching it and am already on season 3

Does it continue being this good?
I'm in the same boat. Got a few episodes of season 3 left. I've seen a few in the next seasons and I don't think they will generally disappoint. Good show.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
It's a great show overall, but IMO it gets a bit less funnier in the latter seasons.

Brophs

The One and Only
Haley Joel Osment has the weirdest little face ever.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
'Mac, you have an exceptional number of bugs in your teeth" :lol:

TuTuHimm

Can definitely write definitely correctly
This season starts really well. I feel like they've been on a downward slope the last few seasons but this season is like the good old days.

Brophs

The One and Only
It wasn't the best ep I've ever seen but then Halloween episodes are usually abysmal so to make it pretty funny was an achievement.

NinjaFletch

I don't get the obsession with the first episode of this series, thought it was one of the worst.

The 2nd and 3rd have been fantastic though.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Yeah thought it was great. That ruby girl is well fecking fit :drool:

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
I don't think they were "going downhill", honestly it's one of the few shows where the standard in quality hasn't dropped. I for one enjoyed season 7 a lot, ok not every episode is a great one but I especially enjoyed the "The storm of the century", "Chardee MacDennis" and "Anti-social network".
Granted "Frank Reynolds' little beauties" is sometimes too painful to watch :D

LARulz

Just got into this and I'm a couple episodes into season 7. The quality has dropped a fair bit with some fairly average episodes. I think making De Vitto a main character was a bit of a mistake, he's just an easy bail out for all their shit financially. Having said that, its still better than a lot of comedies I've watched. The first season was exceptional, in season 6 or whatever I did have to pause to finish laughing when they did the Lethal Weapon remake

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just got into this and I'm a couple episodes into season 7. The quality has dropped a fair bit with some fairly average episodes. I think making De Vitto a main character was a bit of a mistake, he's just an easy bail out for all their shit financially. Having said that, its still better than a lot of comedies I've watched. The first season was exceptional, in season 6 or whatever I did have to pause to finish laughing when they did the Lethal Weapon remake

"RIGGGSSS."

kps88

The therapist episode was one of my all time favourites.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm just watching the last two episodes of season 8 as I never got around to watching them. Mac and Charlie staring at each other in the restaurant had me cracking up :lol:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Ah you feckers, I thought it was a bump for the new season.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
There shouldn't have to be a new reason to discuss the genius that is this show...

But if there does, some people might not know that the Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss have written an episode for the new series 9... so thats interesting.

Liam147

On Probation
I might start watching this.

I'm a fan of your typical formulaic comedies - HIMYM, New Girl, Friends, Scrubs etc. - but also a massive fan of Arrested Development. I get the impression that this falls nearer to the latter, without being quite as good?