Television It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Ralaks

Recent one was amazing, I very rarely laugh out loud when watching stuff on my own, but this one managed to make me do that!

kps88

Yep that was cool. Just in case anyone missed it, the episode was written by the Game of Thrones show runners. Didn't have too many laugh out loud moments, but was very enjoyable.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Thought this was the weakest episode in ages. Too stretched out. They've really hit hard on the fact this season that Mac is in the closet.

Bear Attack

Yeah not a very strong episode. It would have worked as a brief segment in the beginning but the episode felt really lacking. I'm sure they'll pick it up though.

Goooose

Decent episode, but I thought the middle 6 or so were the best. I agree with Snow, too. Thought they were being to obvious with Mac's gayness.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Just finished Season 2 of this, really good show. Thought season 1 was a bit meh at times, but it really picked up once Danny De Vito came into it.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
New Workaholics, Always Sunny and Archer, it's been a good, and very funny, week.

I had to Google this Wade Boggs fella, his beer drinking is something else. :lol:

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Just finished Season 2 of this, really good show. Thought season 1 was a bit meh at times, but it really picked up once Danny De Vito came into it.
It gets better and better, trust me. I also found season one a bit hit and miss.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
It gets better and better, trust me. I also found season one a bit hit and miss.
I quite liked it since it was obviously quite clever and fairly edgy in that it was willing to offend everyone and anything, but Season 2 really upped it on the actual comedy aspect I felt.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
"If he wants to go inside of me I'm gunna need a whole 6 pack. I got my dignity."

Cricket is my favourite recurring character. They really fecked him up. :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Thought the second and third episodes were weak.