Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

cyberman

Yep, we were expecting some mental fatigue in one of our front three but not all three at the same time. And not at the same time as TAA and now Robertson. Our race has been run until the CL starts up again.

I'm seriously worried about top four now. Need to rely on Leicester going through last season's hand Utd their place on a platter routine. And Spurs doing a Spurs.
They handed Chelsea their spot, we finished 3rd

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Yep, we were expecting some mental fatigue in one of our front three but not all three at the same time. And not at the same time as TAA and now Robertson. Our race has been run until the CL starts up again.

I'm seriously worried about top four now. Need to rely on Leicester going through last season's hand Utd their place on a platter routine. And Spurs doing a Spurs.
You could end up in the new third tier competition.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Europa_Conference_League

Judas

Open to offers
Their creativity is in the toilet. It's just spamming crosses, over and over and over again. It's nothing special, and against a team like Burnley they can more or less comfortably deal with that sort of tactic.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

It is definitely tight enough up there where a few teams think they might have a chance of the title, but also know they could drop out of the top 4 entirely.
Probably all teams bar City to be honest

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Many of us here marked the Scousers’ card a year or more ago regarding how atrocious their football actually is. We have labelled them Hoofball FC for a long time now and it is satisfying to see their absolutely shit-on-a-stick style of play finally getting pilloried in the media and online.

They. Are. Gash.

SeanyC

Isn’t this what happened to Kloop before at Dortmund, win a few titles then lose the plot? As for this result, Lovin IT!!!

Barnslig

Seems from Dyche's interview Klopp criticized Burnley's style of play: "You know we're allowed to come here and try to win?"

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
How crazy is football

Just goes to show how important 2-3 players can be, they’ve accumulated 200 points in 2 years but the loss of a few big players and they’re battling around mid table (if those teams with games in hand on them win)
They really had so much luck during their last two seasons. It was bound to backfire on them at some point.

Liverpool weren’t as good as previous two years suggested but they’re also not as bad as their current form indicates.

MattofManchester

They're in a bad run, but unfortunately it will get better for them. They're just not clinical enough at the moment.

Klopp will likely them going again.

People mentioning Dortmund will conveniently forget Dortmund are a selling club who lose their best players every year.

No doubt there'll be some fool shouting fraud soon.

SAFMUTD

Hopefully this is the begining of the end for him in liverpool, he doesnt seem as a calm manager and hopefully his intense personality will make him explode and do something stupid. :D

SeanyC

Love to see this from a rival stand point but can’t help but think if we had got him a few years back what he would have done with us, few more titles by now perhaps...great manager

PepG

Supports
Ajax
@Dumbstar i am fan of Pep Guardiola as my nickname suggests so thats why my sympathy goes for City in England. Otherwise i dont have a fav english team tbh..
I am a bit surprised that Liverpool looks so bad right now. I expected a drop off of the amazing form from the last two seasons but not so drastically.. It will be interesting to see if Klopp is capable to reverse the process because last time he failed to do so in his last season at Dortmund.

SirScholes

Don’t be silly this is knee jerk
You’ve had a bad spell in 4 games you’ll be nailed on top 4

although after klopp left Dortmund a reporter did say klopp burns his players out after a few years, so his tactics along with this seasons crazy schedule may be your downfall...if the ship isnt steadied when cl returns you’ll be in trouble

Falcow

Why would you only expecting one of them to become fatigued when he has had all 3 running around bat shit crazy for 50 games a season for last 3or 4 seasons?

I'll always remember Klopp for his comments on Pogba's price tag only to have to eat his words after tapping up VVD.

We are Rocky while city are the russian guy with all the expensive shit was another quote of his. Sure Jurgen, let's just pretend you didnt spend 300m on 5 players.

MoskvaRed

It will be amusing if, as seems likely, they only get one league title out of this golden age. They were at their best in 2018-2019 (when City pipped them thanks to that 11mm John Stones clearance).

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Hopefully this is the begining of the end for him in liverpool, he doesnt seem as a calm manager and hopefully his intense personality will make him explode and do something stupid. :D
He’s already chasing managers down the tunnel and shouting and waving arms :D

Hoof the ball

Psychological advantages can be huge in terms of achievement. Arsenal went 46(?) games unbeaten until we defeated them and then suddenly Arsenal looked far from invincible.

Do not underestimate the knock-on effect this home loss will have on them. It won't stop them mounting the serious challenge that we know they will pose, but in terms of looking unbeatable, either at Anfield or away, they won't be so impossible to get points from anymore. The quality is still there, but the psychological edge is gone.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
If only Fergie were still around to wind up Klopp, we might get some reenactment of Rafa's "FAHCTS" rant.