Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Same boat. It just wouldn’t be the same club. Even just from a sporting project, for all of our history we never went out trying to sign Mbappe, Haaland etc in one window which would be the only benefit from this. It just wouldn’t feel real
Yep, we'd have won numbers 19, 20, 21, etc, had Qatar taken us over but you lot wouldn't have to keep reminding us that we never really overtook your 20 league titles. We'd know. I'd know.

cyberman

Yep, we'd have won numbers 19, 20, 21, etc, had Qatar taken us over but you lot wouldn't have to keep reminding us that we never really overtook your 20 league titles. We'd know. I'd know.
So you’d celebrate it? Doesn’t that go against your praise for Klopp today?

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
So you’d celebrate it? Doesn’t that go against your praise for Klopp today?
You misread. I said I wouldn't recognize those titles. Not really. Forget asterisks, those titles would come with strikethroughs.

cyberman

You misread. I said I wouldn't recognize those titles. Not really. Forget asterisks, those titles would come with strikethroughs.
I was thinking that to be fair. United and Liverpool fans would be bottom of the list in wanting blood money.

Matst1

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I’m late to the game, but what is the connection to Klopp saying Man City can do what they want financially to xenophobia? What am I missing?
Mega rich Saudi’s being able to buy who they want and have two players for every position - if you say that’s not true = xenophobia?

Klopp is 100% right

phelans shorts

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I’m late to the game, but what is the connection to Klopp saying Man City can do what they want financially to xenophobia? What am I missing?
Mega rich Saudi’s being able to buy who they want and have two players for every position - if you say that’s not true = xenophobia?

Klopp is 100% right
It’s simple deflection making out he’s saying it for a reason that makes him look bad, textbook sportswashing.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool

Klopp is 100% right
It's called playing the race card when there's absolutely zero basis for it.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Sent off the other day but allowed in the dug out tonight. Is that normal?

Strootman's Finger

Klopp is 100% right
Agreed, Klopp is 100% right, those clubs and anything they win are stain on the history of the game.

Matst1

It’s simple deflection making out he’s saying it for a reason that makes him look bad, textbook sportswashing.
It's called playing the race card when there's absolutely zero basis for it.
Agreed, Klopp is 100% right, those clubs and anything they win are stain on the history of the game.
Ok good, not just me then. Why do we live in such a mixed up world, nothing makes sense to me anymore..

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Ok good, not just me then. Why do we live in such a mixed up world, nothing makes sense to me anymore..
Best thing to do is not believe anybody, either side of an argument. Then slowly listen to both sides, but only sane voices. Then, and very importantly, use your own logical deduction based on your life experiences and not somebody else's (the internet is full of this as are some brainwashed family/friends).

I do feel for youngsters nowadays. It's not going to be an easy ride. :(

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Just seen the highlights. Allison covering over the cracks again.
Alisson was poor yesterday. Just after espousing his distribution earlier in the week he had some serious brain farts with his feet. Thankfully he redeemed himself with that penalty save but it was a telegraphed slow penalty from Bowen.

And I'll take 3 papered over points rather than 1 heroic one any day of the week. :drool:

spiriticon

:lol: Spent so much mojo to beat City, gets himself sent off, only lose to Forest immediately after.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
That second half was a shocker.
They have problems. They don't even look dangerous.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
"And he isn't even their own player".
"He can't play against United which gives them an unfair advantage. Just like when Antonio Valencia scored an offside goal against us. You have to ask why it's always United getting this kind of luck."

marktan

Think he probably gives it this season and leaves the next.

I mean today they had Curtis Jones, Fabio Carvalho and Harvey Elliot as 3 of their midfield. 3 players that at their current level are subs at best or really bottom of the table players. And Milner at RB..

There's only so much you can do with underinvestment. Once upon a time they had Wjnaldum, Ox, a young Henderson, Mane playing for them.. they haven't replaced a single one with similar quality (Diaz is good but not the same level).

Red00012

I don’t understand why a player who is contracted to one of our rivals can play like this and not be able to do the same against that club