Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Tommy79

United fans obsessing about rebuilding is something else.

He's won everything possible with Liverpool, but his proving will be... "If he can do it again"?
Nowhere near as ironic as Lego pep whining and bitching weekly about tackles, given what that club's former players used to do weekly.

No he didn't, as he has never won the Europa and let's be honest, only the great one AF, Jose and peppy have been able to defend their titles unlike wenger who only won when UTD took their foot off the gas and felt sorry for the nomads Woolwich girls arsenal and was a total failure in Europe for all they bullshit hype that came with him, and klopp can't either.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's still on the - I barely spend anything - act.
He's done amazingly, having set a mere 2 world record transfer fees for position and 100m on Nunes in the summer.
Imagine working on such budgetary constraints.

Gandalf

As much as we rightly despise the Glazers for their negligent running of the club I'd say FSG are even more guilty of letting Liverpool rot. How has their squad been allowed to get so old and why have they bought so few players over the last few years? Milner and Henderson still starting most games for them is hilarious.

Klopp has done an incredible job in the circumstances, up until now at least. Every coach has their limits though.
I agree that FSG are like the Glazers in terms of their lack of real investment but Klopp is culpable too. Liverpool have not been short of attacking options in his time at the club and yet in the last 12 months they have spent in the region of 200M Euro including add-ons on three new attackers. Fair enough if Diaz was signed to replace Mane who was indicating he wanted out and you could defend signing Nunez as being a profile of forward they did not currently have, insert Andy Carroll joke here, but why on earth did they need Gakpo? I would assume Klopp has a fair amount of say on transfers, he certainly should and so he has to take some of the blame for the club investing in players they don't need at the expense of addressing a real area of concern.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
He should resign. His 'mentality monsters' approach has collapsed, there's no way back.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
He should resign. His 'mentality monsters' approach has collapsed, there's no way back.
He definitely won’t be sacked but I can see him leaving at the end of the season. Clubs future is uncertain with a potential sale, Salah clearly didn’t want to stay in the summer and they haven’t adequately replaced Mane. There midfield is also too old.

Joel Miller

Surely he’s got to be in a bit of bother now? I know he’s done a lot for them but they’re a bit of a joke now :lol:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
He definitely won’t be sacked but I can see him leaving at the end of the season. Clubs future is uncertain with a potential sale, Salah clearly didn’t want to stay in the summer and they haven’t adequately replaced Mane. There midfield is also too old.
100% he will leave in summer. Same story as in his last Dortmund season, question is whether he can finish the season somewhat dignifiedly as he managed back then, or whether things will continue to deteriorate and then he might have to leave before.

Cloud7

There were various times during each manager in the post SAF era where all sorts of teams were rocking up against us and getting results, and it felt like any given team could turn up and beat us. Liverpool are going through one of those phases right now. Genuinely seems like anyone can beat them these days.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Same story as always. Biased media will give him a pass once again, because of great teeth and other super relevant things.

Popovic

I think he's done a fantastic job this season, as ETH said, all era's come to an end :)

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Guess wolves not happy after the cup debacle... Looks like need more than VAR help needed for Liverpool.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Surely he’s got to be in a bit of bother now? I know he’s done a lot for them but they’re a bit of a joke now :lol:
He's got a total freebie this season.

But fail to get into the champions league, and having a similar first couple of months next season and it'll really boil up.

Skills

Snitch
I hope they keep this form until we play them and then I hope we really put the hammer down at anfield