Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
You stopped posting because a stranger on the internet asked you to? :lol:
I don’t know where scousers get this victim tag from
I became tired of the circular arguments that a bad loser engaged in. Years of jumping on Liverpool and then lost the plot when Liverpool won. I think the modern expression is snowflake.

The ‘victim’ type stuff is also a reason to reduce engagement. Grim and staggeringly unoriginal.

Either way, I’ve been on here since 2008 - Liverpool losing points recently isn’t why I’m not as prominent.

DRM

Well he wanted more penalties at Anfield, that certainly happened in the Burnely match :smirk:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
The money side of it is pretty important too.

They had a super splurge in a 12-18 month period to get in vvd, fabinho, keite, Allison, salah which was largely funded by the ridiculous money they received for Coutinho.

Their owners made a play to do what it took to get success in the short term. It worked. They've been far more frugal in the market even before Covid.

This said, Jota and Thiago were hardly low key signings.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to more, Bruno slotting home the dubiously awarded 96th-minute penalty that knocks the scouse out of the cup tomorrow or the inevitable Kloppdown that will come as a result of said pen.

I won't lie, it's nice being spoilt for choice.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Good post until I read this. You cannot say that with a straight face surely? Despise them as much as the rest but they have been a machine in that period - obliterating teams within 30 mins most weeks.
Obliterating teams? Really? Look back through their title winning year and see how many winning 2-1 and 1-0 scorelines they had.

Guy Incognito

They showed glimpses of how they can hurt teams and with Jota/VVD returning I could see them galvanising.

Spurs next. Wouldn't Mourinho love to beat them. :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How bad was that Williams guy? :lol:

Can see a similar game for them at Spurs in midweek. Perfect sort of one for mourinho to sit back and just launch long balls to Son and Kane as Man. United executed it very well today.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Liverpool/Klopp problem is they are relying too much on their full backs and their full backs are just crosser not dribbler. Don't give them space, they won't try to dribble but pass backward. The amount of times their full backs keep doing it those backward passes are unbelievable :lol: I think lot of teams know what to do to stop them nowdays.

Giggs86

Has his teeth started to revert to their natural beige color from all the shit that he spouts from his mouth?

Giggs' right foot

Is he highly rated? He was so out of his depth I couldn’t believe it. Incredibly slow too, which is noticeable because Maguire starts for us.
He's their very own Borthwick-Jackson. In a few year's time they'll look back and think - 'That's right, he was given a few of games. Mad' while he's battling it out for Bolton.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Yeah they'll be alright when VVD comes back. Someone remind me of the score of the last full game he played please?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Six games without a win, the pressure is mounting.

Have we gone that many games without a win post-SAF?
I wouldn't want to check! But probably not to be fair.

Hopefully they continue against Tottenham next up.

Wayne's World

Where's the "What great owners Liverpool have and look how much they care about the club and how they run it" mob in the media along with Klopp.

Watching the club fall back into decline again and not giving a feck about buying a CB to save their season