Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red4Life_#7

We need to be careful. Leave it too late and their deadline might creep up on us. Especially if a complication arises We know they will stick by it.

Better to get the bid accepted asap and deal with Sanchos medicinal and him signing in the dotted line when the euros are done.
Agree with that. Deal subject to medical is definitely better as it acts as insurance.

0le

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Messi hasn't ever looked good at international tournos whereas the others... No amount of mental gymnastics will change that, he's also never played outside his comfort zone at club level. But this is about Sancho.
Yes he hasn’t ever looked good at international tournaments which is why he’s won the World Cup golden ball and the Copa America golden ball and the Copa America best young player and has been in the Copa America Dream Team on four separate occasions.

But as you said, this is about Sancho.

RedDevilRoshi

Romano - “Total agreement, Here we go” tweet later tonight or have I already missed that?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yes he hasn’t ever looked good at international tournaments which is why he’s won the World Cup golden ball and the Copa America golden ball and the Copa America best young player and has been in the Copa America Dream Team on four separate occasions.

But as you said, this is about Sancho.
I'm not sure about the other awards but that WC golden ball being awarded to Messi was seen as a bit of a joke, even Maradona said he didn't deserve it. :lol:

Offsideagain

So amusing reading this thread. Every day is Sancho day. Not going to happen officially for a couple of weeks. I hope I am wrong though, we need some new blood and soon.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
So amusing reading this thread. Every day is Sancho day. Not going to happen officially for a couple of weeks. I hope I am wrong though, we need some new blood and soon.
Happy Sancho Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.