5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiagoal

Played well tonight but was confused why he played left and Rashy right? I think both are better on the other wings

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Played a part in the goal and unfortunately looks like the only player in the team who can take the ball into the box with him.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Most efficient creator in our side all things considered. I think if Bruno has to miss time Sancho would be brilliant dropping into the whole and giving free license to create behind Ronaldo. A couple of gorgeous passes to Fred that were instrumental in our goals, and you can always see his ideas even when things don't come off.

Such a smart passer...and his work-rate's been great too these last few games.

Something I like about him is that - unlike almost all of our players - he presses intelligently, cuts passing lanes, senses danger. Just a high level of football intelligence.

Still think he'd benefit hugely from a really good attacking full-back.

Last edited:

UtdAgain08

Another very good performance from Sancho, he seems to have great vision and weight of pass.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Played well tonight but was confused why he played left and Rashy right? I think both are better on the other wings
I'd say he's marginally better on the left, but it's negligible. Rashford clearly better on the left though.

CloneMC16

Definitely getting better now. Looks like he's settling in. Probably the best he's played for us. Very good.

city-puma

Now I really feel he will be a great player for us in many years! Work his sock off today!

Ollie Derbyshire

Good game from him, his clever passes helped create a couple of goals and he tracked back more to help Telles at times, we need more of that from Rashford and Greenwood on the other side.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Lovely. You can see how much those goals meant to him, he seems to get better and better by the minute.
Tonight's (and not only tonight's, really) workrate is something that I wasn't expecting from him by the way.

Rustyspider13

You know when people say that some players have a football brain? Sancho has that football brain. Great vision and perfect weight of passes. Surround him with teammates who move and he will make goals for fun. His defensive contributions against Villarreal and Arsenal showed his commitment too.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
He's putting together some form now. Very good to see.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s a proper player. Those cute little passes he was making infield is something none of our other attackers can do in those positions.

DickDastardly

If only we could get more inteligent players around him....i don't know, someone who can pass and move, knows how to play a one-two....and not give him 5 minutes.

Jadon needs movement around him, he creates space....

Getting him, Mason and Donny at the same time and making them tick...that would be some scary shit.

Walters_19_MuFc

Mixed bag tonight. Some sloppy passes and decisions, but some nice bits of interchanging and through balls, more notably the ball to Fred for the pen.

I'm still trying to work out why he got put back over to the left when he quite clearly had his best game for us on the right. Baffles me, but there's a lot more to come from the lad.

Eddy_JukeZ

Looking better and better.

Was stunned he misplayed it at the end with that counter there, but 2 brilliant passes led to 2 goals before that.

MasterCode

I thought he was very poor, but hopefully he improves.
  1. Put us under pressure in the first minute with sloppy passing leading to a succession of corners.
  2. Was in Tomiyasu's pocket pretty much the whole night.
  3. Made bad decisions in the final third frequently
  4. Didn't really beat a single opposition player that I can remember, for a United winger.
  5. His only real contribution was passing it to Fred who got the assist/ Rashford got an assist today and he was also bad so it don't count for much.
Postives he tracks back well, shows he is willing to work hard, not afraid to get involved with challenges.

Last edited:

Siorac

He's playing himself into form at a time when a manager who is perfect for him comes in. Great timing.

Andersons Dietician

Mixed bag tonight. Some sloppy passes and decisions, but some nice bits of interchanging and through balls, more notably the ball to Fred for the pen.

I'm still trying to work out why he got put back over to the left when he quite clearly had his best game for us on the right. Baffles me, but there's a lot more to come from the lad.
I mean he did play a major part in 2 goals from the left side doing things that he did all last year for Dortmund. Except that slipped ball was normally to Haaland and not Fred.
honestly if we go to a 3 in midfield and you get Pogba, Donny or Bruno making runs on there I think we’ll start to see things happening with it a lot more frequently. For me that is where he is best but he still can be cracking from the right.

valeron21

Very exciting player we have on our hands , his close ball control is very messi-esque and his ability to see and play a pass at unusual angles is a real talent

Walters_19_MuFc

I mean he did play a majors part in 2 goals from the left side doing things what he did all last year for Dortmund. Except that slipped ball was normally to Haaland.
I get that but his overall game was better on the right, especially against Villareal anyway. That, and Rashford is normally better on the left. I just don't get why they were switched today. Maybe a tactical decision.

Rossa

He’s quite quick, but he needs a sprint coach. If he can improve both his acceleration and top speed, he will be impossible for defenders. He’s such an intelligent player and a good playmaker, but he lacks that extra gear to just breeze past defenders.

Andersons Dietician

I get that but his overall game was better on the right, especially against Villareal anyway. That, and Rashford is normally better on the left. I just don't get why they were switched today. Maybe a tactical decision.
It was probably tactical in that to me he offers more defensively than Rashford and maybe Carrick thought Saka might play or something.
Personally I think Rashford is better off the right than left as it limits the amount of running in to blind ally things and I think last season he had better creative stats from the right or something. To me he just looks better on the right and more of a team player than him being played on the left. So going forward I’d rather they played this way but with Donny, Bruno or Pogba in a 3 so they can make that run Fred was making.

Idxomer

He was brushed off the ball easily a number of times by the Arsenal fullback.

Great and an intelligent player but thinks he needs to get a bit stronger,

Teja

His touch, control and passing are quality.

I see an aerial ball going towards him, the defender rushing in to apply pressure and he never miscontrols or lets the ball bounce away.

He'll be great for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.