View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don’t get the statement from him, seems ill advised. If you’re not at the level to be in the squad, step up, even if you’re feeling hard done by.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Called out for training at Dortumud
Called out for training during Euro 2020 for England
I think I know who Im believing here
It’s clear as day who should be believed but some have same mentality like Sancho. It’s always others fault.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Cheers, the quotes written down look a little worse than when watching that. Could be a number of reasons, but even if it's not a huge issue, it's definitely a concern. Little things can build up and limit his potential and I think it's probably best for him that ETH is pushing him.
In fairness to the manager he has already tried the nurturing approach.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
In my opinion, he lacks the mental fortitude to play for a top club like United. I mean, they had to send him away for a significant chunk of last season to get his mind right. When I see him play I see a player who lacks aggression and is just kind of go-with-the-flow. When I see a player like Garnacho, I see a player hungry to score and willing to put in maximum effort to make that happen. Sell him in January and try and bring in another RW to challenge Antony. Also, if Jadon is training poorly I'd love to see how Martial is training b/c he is a complete passenger on the pitch.
Martial didn’t have a pre season. I imagine hes well undercooked

kaku06

Vulgarian
Yes, you 100% say they're injured
So you gonna ignore the whole of last season when he defended him and protected him. Lie and protect him for forever now? No accountability at any point?

Superunknown

Listen to what he said. It's fairly low key. I can imagine as a pro it wasn't nice to hear but just do better.
He does sound very fragile mentally.

There was talk of mental health issues during his time off last year. I'm curious as to what exactly this was all about. All I'm seeing is a player who just isn't taking the game seriously. It's hard to empathise with him.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I dont understand how people think ETH shouldn’t have said what he did. He was asked a question on what basis Sancho wasnt selected, and he gave a simple plain one. Its not that brutal as well, just that there were better options than Sancho in attack. Sancho statement is mind boggling. How could his PR team allowed him to put that garbage in public

saivet

He does not say anywhere that he has not trained well, in-fact he has said the complete opposite.
Him saying he conducted himself well in training doesn't mean to me that he thinks he performed well or badly but more that he's saying his attitude or effort was good. You could be trying really hard but be terrible or under par and rightfully be dropped due to not training at a good level.

Superunknown

Neither is Henderson but it happened.
To be fair to Henderson, he was a loyal servant to his club and conducted himself very well. Liverpool fans speak very highly of him. Sancho is lightyears away from him as far as I'm concerned.

Oranges038

He does not say anywhere that he has not trained well, in-fact he has said the complete opposite.
He says you have to reach a level every day because there are other options, you have to make a decsion and today he wasn't selected.

What do they do every day to prepare for games that would require them to reach levels?

Train or play tiddly winks?

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I dont understand how people think ETH shouldn’t have said what he did. He was asked a question on what basis Sancho wasnt selected, and he gave a simple plain one. Its not that brutal as well, just that there were better options than Sancho in attack. Sancho statement is mind boggling. How could his PR team allowed him to put that garbage in public
PR teams aren't always consulted. And if they push back, they can be replaced.

Skills

Snitch
So those of you who don't have an issue with ETH criticising Sancho, would you be okay with either Murtough or Arnold coming out and criticising ETH in public?

After all, they're his his bosses. I'd love to know the story about who's asking for some of these players from eridivisie - so let's get Murtoughs perspective out in public.

Suv666

He'd be perfect there. He's really talented but it's increasingly looking like United is too much for him.
if they come for him, we must sell, no matter how light we are. After his statement I can’t see him turning this around.

theklr

Jadon could have reacted to gossipy press and clickbait twisting ETH’s words I guess

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He was rocking Bundesliga the same way as Haaland and Bellingham. Don’t understand how we managed to waste his talent, but pretty sure he will hit back pretty hard at some point. I blame United and ETH more than Sancho in this case. Let’s say 70/30.
Rolling the ball five yards for the best striker of the last ten years to smash home is barely talent

stw2022

feck him. He isn't the only one but this team would improve immeasurably if we threw one or two youngsters who gave a shit into the mix instead of paying superstar wages for decent sub cameo every 18.75 games on average since he got here.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
So those of you who don't have an issue with ETH criticising Sancho, would you be okay with either Murtough or Arnold coming out and criticising ETH in public?

After all, they're his his bosses. I'd love to know the story about who's asking for some of these players from eridivisie - so let's get Murtoughs perspective out in public.
You're legit the only person siding with Sancho here btw, on the entire internet. Reddit, redcafe, our fans forums and opposition fan forums.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Him saying he conducted himself well in training doesn't mean to me that he thinks he performed well or badly but more that he's saying his attitude or effort was good. You could be trying really hard but be terrible or under par and rightfully be dropped due to not training at a good level.
Him saying there are other reasons and that hes always been a scapegoat tells me he is disagreeing with the manager
What other reasons Jadon?

saivet

In fairness to the manager he has already tried the nurturing approach.
Exactly and in some ways given he did this in the past, Sancho shouldn't feel hard done as ETH has largely been very positive about him even when his performances weren't there.

kaku06

Vulgarian
I get worse criticism day to day in my shitty job and I wouldn't speak out about my manager like this. It's stupid on a degree that is genuinely impressive for me.
You are a **** then who is just simping around with an authoritative figure in your life according to someone here.

Suv666

yeah fine by me. If ETH performs like Sancho has which is 2 good games since 2021, I wouldn’t mind Murtough having a go.