g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Jadon Sancho image 25

Jadon Sancho England flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

El Jefe

This is the Sancho we saw before he signed. I didn't like what I saw from him while he was with us but to have a player capable of what he's doing and us not giving him another chance seems like utter madness. Especially when we have Antony playing nearly every game.

Lemoor

Are people here even watching the game? He's easily been MotM so far and could have easily had at least 2 assists if Dortmund players were decent at finishing tonight.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We wanted him to stay on his flank and play more like a winger, whereas he's got more freedom watching him tonight. Taking up some 'Bruno' positions.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
The bias and hatred against him in here is fascinating to observe. The amount of people who are in here only to shit on him and not give even a semblance of objective analysis is a curious thing. Is that blind loyalty to a manager who is tanking us, or toward the club, as in, him supposedly disrespecting it?

spe88

Hoping for a decent budget this summer with the sales of him, Rashford and Greenwood

RuudTom83

He isn't suited to the Premier League. But saying that he never scores or assists in the German League either. A couple of G/A in 16 games suggests he is still nowhere near as good as he was pre-United.

But the commentary are loving him tonight, which is nice for him...but yeah, he should stay in Germany 100%

Dr. T

He's looking unbelievable tonight, but nah ship him away. Don't care, he's had his chances
yep I agree. Our rot runs much deeper anyway. Prime Messi wouldn’t sort it.

(though if I could sign one player from tonight’s match, would be Ashraf Hakimi)

Yakuza_devils

Just admit that it's our problem more than Sancho's. We are playing shit football under ETH. Sancho is back to form in a functional team. It's not rocket science.

Crimson King

“Some of the treatment he endured”?

Poor Sancho. Boo hoo
Yeah that made me cringe. As far as we know, the management did their best to support him, especially last season. I didn't agree with EtH going public, but to think Sancho has been mistreated is laughable. He was being paid a huge amount of money and basically couldn't be bothered anymore.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Amazing performance. Makes you think we must have proper shit coaching at United

James35

This Sancho over Antony and Rashford. Then again the sulking, rubbish version I’d still pick over Antony. I might be in the minority but I hope he does come back if ten Hag goes, of which I really hope will be the case.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The bias and hatred against him in here is fascinating to observe. The amount of people who are in here only to shit on him and not give even a semblance of objective analysis is a curious thing. Is that blind loyalty to a manager who is tanking us, or toward the club, as in, him supposedly disrespecting it?
A lot just dislike him for having the audacity to get upset at the manager for a very insignificant comment after that same manager had given him 6 months off in a season to sort his head out. He acted like a spoilt child and wasted months of his career before the loan.

Most of my responses have been to those wanting him back purely based on a single game. I find that bizarre when they’ll have also watched him for 2 years be an incredibly passive, sluggish player who wimped out of 70/30s let alone 50/50s. Happy to admit he’s playing very well tonight though.

RORY65

Fair play, he's been very good tonight. I still don't know why any fans would want him back given he seemed more determined to defend his right to not bother training properly than he ever was to play for United but hopefully games like tonight can drum up some interest and show that a player with clear talent can still have a really good career because it would be a waste for him to fade away at United.

Dve

Seeing the contrast between Sancho at United and Sancho's game tonight almost make me want to cry. What a performance.

Edit: 12 successful dribbles (whoscores). Not sure I've ever seen such a high number before, at least not at this level. Semifinal against PSG.

Teja

Has to come back here unless we get some good money from Dortmund. They're just sitting on all that Haaland, Bellingham, Sancho cash.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Just admit that it's our problem more than Sancho's. We are playing shit football under ETH. Sancho is back to form in a functional team. It's not rocket science.
In terms of performance, that's pretty clear at this point. That doesn't mean Sancho wasn't responsible for the fallout, if the claims of his unprofessionalism are accurate.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Garnacho a far better option on the right even on tonight's viewing. Sancho was poor for us under Ole as well as ETH.

Hope we sell

Marcus

He had a bloody break for 3+3 months at our expense. Now we celebrate his resurgence when everyone else is less fresh than him? Sell him please.

El Zoido

A lot just dislike him for having the audacity to get upset at the manager for a very insignificant comment after that same manager had given him 6 months off in a season. He acted like a spoilt child and wasted months of his career before the loan.

Most of my responses have been to those wanting him back purely based on a single game. I find that bizarre when they’ll have also watched him be an incredibly passive, sluggish player who wimped out of 70/30s let alone 50/50s. Happy to admit he’s playing very well tonight though.
He played like this for them all the time before we signed him, it’s why so many of us were desperate to bring him in. And he was absolute dogshit, didn’t put the effort in, then went on strike when the manager said something that upset him. He was more than happy to spend six months off playing FIFA at home while getting paid a fortune. Then he has one decent game and people think it’s gonna be different the second time around? It’s madness. Dortmund can keep him.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Has to come back here unless we get some good money from Dortmund. They're just sitting on all that Haaland, Bellingham, Sancho cash.
Actually they wasted it on a bunch of mediocre "mentality players"

Donut

Well well well, his price is now 50 million. Brilliant for us.

Walters_19_MuFc

Ok a bit of weird comment, but whether you want to think I'm bitter or not, they're obviously judging him tonight from his form at United.
Not a weird comment at all. When I said bitter, I meant fans in general, not you.

As for his performance, regardless of whether he was at United or not, that was a good game by him. You'd have be blind to disagree.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
He’s been good tonight.

He was sh!te for us and had a spoiled child temperament.

The two are separate but one game doesn’t change my opinion on him at all and TNT can jizz all over him all they want, I want him sold… on everything I’ve seen

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He played like this for them all the time before we signed him, it’s why so many of us were desperate to bring him in. And he was absolute dogshit, didn’t put the effort in, then went on strike when the manager said something that upset him. He was more than happy to spend six months off playing FIFA at home while getting paid a fortune. Then he has one decent game and people think it’s gonna be different the second time around? It’s madness. Dortmund can keep him.
Yep. He’s mentally weak. Sure he gets himself up for this game but he’s also been given so much space. You stick him away at Bournemouth with a LB pressing him relentlessly and he’ll soon shy away again.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Nothing to do with the caf's loyalty to Ten Hag. Sancho was anonymous under his two previous United managers as well.

gorky_utd

There was always a player available to play passing game with Sancho. He doesn't have top speed but with proper structure he can excel in tight spaces. He is not a counter attacking winger.