Jadon Sancho | First player in Bundesliga history to score 25 goals before his 20th birthday

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Martial-Rashford-Sancho
Greenwood-Lingard-Chong

Thats it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I’d happily play 100m for him now.

It’s clear he’s going to be world class, hell he already nearly is now.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
tbh this would be Woody's wet dream of a signing as well, getting England's next big hope in think of the £££

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
On another note, apart from Messi, Ronaldo and (it seems like) Mbappé, which other players have been met with such positive reception as Sancho on the caf?

I mean, literally every time his thread is bumped, he's done something special. The praise for him just seems to be universal.

Walters_19_MuFc

Martial-Rashford-Sancho
Greenwood-Lingard-Chong

Thats it.
No!

One of the top get injured, the back ups, apart from Lingard, are not ready.

We saw with PSG yesterday that they were able to bring in Draxler and Di Maria for Cavani and Neymar.

We need more quality from the bench. Mata and Sanchez are no longer good enough, in my opinion. Not only that, but they lack pace and the ability to beat players which needs to be the requirement for wingers.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
If we spent 180m on Sancho and Koullibaly in the Summer I would not mind.Quality over quantity.

He is actually underrated .

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
I’ll say it again... it would be nothing short of negligence for us to not move fast and hard for him now.

We need to be bold here. Offer stupid money, give him outrageous wages early on before somebody else does.

mav_9me

Seems flashier. Hazard has always been all business with his dribbling.
Disagree. He is never dribbling for the sake of dribbling like cristiano as a teenager with us. His decision making with the ball is beyond his years.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Disagree. He is never dribbling for the sake of dribbling like cristiano as a teenager with us. His decision making with the ball is beyond his years.
He dribbles effectively no doubt, but his style is flashier. It’s probably more Neymar than Hazard. Hazard rarely ever uses pure trickery - it’s more his burst of pace, close control, and low centre of gravity. That’s what I’m getting at.

the chameleon

I’ll say it again... it would be nothing short of negligence for us to not move fast and hard for him now.

We need to be bold here. Offer stupid money, give him outrageous wages early on before somebody else does.
I think you get numb to the amount of negligence that has gone on at the club. We'll bid £70 million for. They will ask for £110. Woodward will then bid £75m. Get rejected. Bombard them with his offer of £75m. Get blocked.

We will then announce the return of a 28 year old Wilfred Zaha for £30 million. Rinse and repeat!

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
No!

One of the top get injured, the back ups, apart from Lingard, are not ready.

We saw with PSG yesterday that they were able to bring in Draxler and Di Maria for Cavani and Neymar.

We need more quality from the bench. Mata and Sanchez are no longer good enough, in my opinion. Not only that, but they lack pace and the ability to beat players which needs to be the requirement for wingers.
Yes. But to be honest, I would just give that a go. I'll rather that, than how it is at this moment. One quality player in and talents following, rather than old guys stinking it up. Not sure how realistic it is to expect us to sell those guys as well as getting 2-3 experienced, older quicker players in. What I said and one more if we can would be perfect.

ash_86

Dortmund wont sell two wingers in the same year playing same position. No chance of getting him this summer

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Dortmund wont sell two wingers in the same year playing same position. No chance of getting him this summer
They have replacements lined up already I'd imagine. They always have. If they get offered enough money, they will take that and invest it in similar talented young players as well as use big money on strengthening other parts of the squad. Not to mention, save something for a rainy day.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Oh well.... looks like the next game is the last we'll see of him in the CL this season.

Dortmund got absolutely mauled in the 2nd half. Perhaps displayed Sancho's defensive frailties, although Vertonghen was stellar, to be fair to him.

KennyBurner

Reading this thread and it never disappoints. He is good but is very overrated. Lets keep watching till the end of the season.

wr8_utd

:'(
I've watched very little of him but whenever I do, his decision making seems a little poor.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He was pretty good in the first half. Only alright in the second but did not see much of the ball.

It was tactical i feel but he was not tracking Vertongen.

Abdullah7

Come on ED, this is the one!

Since that season (11-12) where every cross from Valencia was pin pointed to Wazza's potato's head I haven't seen anything but neglect to that side of the field. I've had enough of converting number 10's like Mata or Mkhitaryan to plug this horrendous hole. Signing him while bringing talent from within should be enough to fix it for 10 years on.

if SAF was still around this would be already a done deal.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I've watched very little of him but whenever I do, his decision making seems a little poor.
I actually thought given what i saw of him that he was good in deciding things. He knows when to pass and when to take on a player.

I think he is pretty good. Perhaps a little over rated but still a lot of potential.

A front three of Martial, Rashford and Sancho would be very good.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
This forum has been SanchoCafe this whole year. You guys have hyped him to the heavens. It will be all time kneejerking if any of you suddenly do not rate him highly.