Jadon Sancho | First player in Bundesliga history to score 25 goals before his 20th birthday

mu4c_20le

He was pretty good in the first half. Only alright in the second but did not see much of the ball.
Poch shut off the supply to him and for some reason Dortmund had no plan B. He was quiet but I didnt think he was poor, but surprising how much BVB rely on him.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Bundesliga is just an attacker's dream, players from all over Europe go there and their numbers significantly improve.

That said, Sancho is still a very good prospect and he'd be a good buy for United, just not for 180M euros obviously.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
This forum has been SanchoCafe this whole year. You guys have hyped him to the heavens. It will be all time kneejerking if any of you suddenly do not rate him highly.
He's brilliant. Maybe been the best player in Germany this season at 18. Was the only one of Dortmund's front 3 to show up today.

Pulisic is the hype job. Genuinely a nothing player living off his nationality.

wr8_utd

:'(
I actually thought given what i saw of him that he was good in deciding things. He knows when to pass and when to take on a player.

I think he is pretty good. Perhaps a little over rated but still a lot of potential.

A front three of Martial, Rashford and Sancho would be very good.
I've honestly only ever watched him at the weekend and today and both times I've noticed he's made some truly poor choices. Ofcourse he's young and he'll get over it with age but there are many times when he has people in better positions and just totally misses it.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He's brilliant. Maybe been the best player in Germany this season at 18. Was the only one of Dortmund's front 3 to show up today.

Pulisic is the hype job. Genuinely a nothing player living off his nationality.
Pulisic was average enough alright. One or two good things in the first half.

Sancho was much better, in the first half that is.

Judas

Open to offers
Sancho gets a lot of hype around here because he's 18, English and looks like one of the brightest prospects in world football. He also happens to play in the exact position we are desperate for a spark. It's hardly a surprise to see this place reacting like it is, and its not like its just on here, everywhere is buzzing about him, he's an obvious talent and has been for years.

NotQuiteManc

The kind of player that United should buy, like yesterday. PSG easily nullified United's attack, that mostly came from the left.

With Sancho combining with Dalot on the right, along with Pogba and Martial and Shaw on the left, teams will have trouble defending.

Charles Miller

He looks really really good. Running with the ball glued to his feet, almost impossible to stop him in 1x1. Top prospect.

Hazard Warning

Supports
Chelsea
Well, if Hazard is off to Madrid then we should be bringing this Chelsea fan home.

Pepe
Hudson-Odoi Sancho
Cheek Pulisic Kante

Team Balance is overrate ed

Wheato

The kind of player that United should buy, like yesterday. PSG easily nullified United's attack, that mostly came from the left.

With Sancho combining with Dalot on the right, along with Pogba and Martial and Shaw on the left, teams will have trouble defending.
Daniel Alves made Shaw look like a boy playing against men.

Abdullah7

I remember there was a similar doubt in the CAF around Sane's actual ceiling or how easy the Bundesliga was to de bruyne.

How did that turn out?

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Imagine if Lingard or Sanchez dropped that second half performance.
They have been doing that. This kid is 18 years. We would have to expect some of that if we do sign him but the upside is tremendous.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He looks decent - got schooled in the second half by Vertonghen though but he was good in the first half. For an 18 year old kid he looks great.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Its quite incredible how 18 year old players are written off based in 45/90 minutes.

I mean Vinicius today made an assist and he was being called on his thread the new Robinho because he is skinny. Next one will be when Mbappé does a bad game everybody will say he has been found out because he plays on a Farmers League or whatever.

Mcking

They have been doing that. This kid is 18 years. We would have to expect some of that if we do sign him but the upside is tremendous.
He's been excused because he is still with Dortmund. If he was with us, the knives and the passive-aggressive criticism will no doubt be out, 18 or not.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He's been excused because he is still with Dortmund. If he was with us, the knives and the passive-aggressive criticism will no doubt be out, 18 or not.
That is beyond real. I very much feel like that too, sick of it. But disregarding that, the kid seems special though. But that is typical, to not prepare for players having bad games just hype them up and break them down.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
That is beyond real. I very much feel like that too, sick of it. But disregarding that, the kid seems special though. But that is typical, to not prepare for players having bad games just hype them up and break them down.
Wait you guys are two different people?

HNK55

Supports
Chelsea
He made 2 good runs in the first half and thats it. If he wasnt English no one would have even heard of him. Next!

izec

Its quite incredible how 18 year old players are written off based in 45/90 minutes.

I mean Vinicius today made an assist and he was being called on his thread the new Robinho because he is skinny. Next one will be when Mbappé does a bad game everybody will say he has been found out because he plays on a Farmers League or whatever.
You are just as good as your last game, or as your last half on here.

mu4c_20le

I mean Vinicius today made an assist and he was being called on his thread the new Robinho because he is skinny.
Thats actually a really good shout. When i watched his assist today I couldnt quite make out who it reminded me of.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
You are just as good as your last game, or as your last half on here.
Yep. I know online forums aren't suposed to be based on rational analysis. But there's a limit for irrationality.

Devil may care

Hilarious thread, he's class, the second half was feck all to do with him, Poch did what good coaches do and made a tactical switch, he moved Eriksen inside next to Winks and took the midfield away, Delaney and Witsel are not the most creative to begin with and Winks and Eriksen were too mobile and to good on the ball for them, Dortmund couldn't get a foothold in the second half due to that, it was nothing to do with Sancho or Pulsic for that matter.

dbs235

Are people honestly suggesting he's now overrated because of the second half? Madness.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
This thread is a pretty good performance of why he should stay for another 1-2 years in Dortmund. He's immensely talented but young players are usually inconsistent, that's just how it is. But no matter where he'll went, people won't have patience with him since his price tag will be over a 100 million and the average fan will say "although he's young, but I expexct someone that expensive has to perform from the very first game"

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This thread is a pretty good performance of why he should stay for another 1-2 years in Dortmund. He's immensely talented but young players are usually inconsistent, that's just how it is. But no matter where he'll went, people won't have patience with him since his price tag will be over a 100 million and the average fan will say "although he's young, but I expexct someone that expensive has to perform from the very first game"
Big clubs have other big players. Staying at Dortmund, he’s more likely to be expected to carry the team I think. At United, for example, he won’t be.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I’m not sure the people at our club will care what a few poor judges of talent on redcafe think. Obviously Dortmund will not sell him now unless they receive a crazy figure, but we should be trying. He’s good enough to walk straight into the team.

stepic

He seemed to enjoy playing back in England and showing the fans what he can do, as he put it. Think he would jump at the chance of coming back if an offer comes in.

Would be an ideal signing for the right wing.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Big clubs have other big players. Staying at Dortmund, he’s more likely to be expected to carry the team I think. At United, for example, he won’t be.
The last match reiterated what many other regular Dortmund watchers have said about Sancho and Dortmund in general, their offense runs completely through Reus. Reus is the one who carries this team, Sancho hasn't been that player and won't be as long as Reus is there and healthy; he's a great support player to Reus but Reus' intelligence and movement is what creates the offensive cohesion we've seen this season.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
If he has any sense he'll stay in Dortmund for another 2.5 seasons
How would that be sensible? He clearly has the ability to start for United and will be paid possibly even 4-5x as much.

Dortmund wont sell two wingers in the same year playing same position. No chance of getting him this summer
He will have to force it like Dembele.

I am quite certain we can get him if we make a hardback push this summer.

Thiagoal

I think it's worth while waiting until Mason Greenwood has a go at establishing himself before splashing in excess of 100 million on him! He has similar potential in my opinion

Judas

Open to offers
Since when do you need a passport to travel from Germany to England? Do they mean his ID card?
England doesn't have ID cards, so we still have to use passports to go between European countries. I've seen my friends ID cards and its a lot less clunky than having to carry around a passport that's for sure.