Jadon Sancho | First player in Bundesliga history to score 25 goals before his 20th birthday

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I do fear Madrid and Bayern in particular will be in for him. Maybe even Roman will want to make a statement.
If he doesn't have release clause then Dortmund won't sell him to Bayern. They will have plenty of clubs who can pay what Bayern pays and even more. Unless Sancho sets his heart on Bayern and runs his contract down, he won't move to Bayern.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Why would Madrid be in for him? They've already spent a lot on Rodrygo and Vinicius.
And they bought these two although they had Asensio.

If Sancho continues this form until he gets on the market, you can be sure that every top club that realistically can afford a 150+ million transfer will be in for him.

Especially Madrid. Perez loves spending big on players they can possibly get 10+ years of top performances out of.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
At this moment in time, if it were up to me, I would spend that money on Eriksen than Sancho.
Right forwards tend to be harder to find, we've not had one in 6/7 seasons. Attacking midfielders like Eriksen are a bit more common.

I'd chuck everything to get Sancho, he's a Rooney type talent.

AungAung

Supports
Liverpool
In terms of player development, Sancho would be better off staying at Dortmund for another year. He is still young enough and Dortmund seems pretty certain to play in UCL next year.

Also, if he moves at the end of this season, he might have to adapt to new club/ league so it is possible he might not make an immediate impact which could harm his chances at 2020 Euro.

Would love to have him at Liverpool though I doubt the club would be able to afford such hugh fee for one player.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Why would Madrid be in for him? They've already spent a lot on Rodrygo and Vinicius.
Ramains to be seen how good Rodrygo is though. Hopefully they've spunked their wonderkid load.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
At this moment in time, if it were up to me, I would spend that money on Eriksen than Sancho.
Fair enough. I wouldn't. Sancho is a future world beater, English and plays in the position we are most lacking in quality. The prospect of Martial and Sancho coming at teams from either wing with Rashford in fhe middle, is mouth watering. Add to that Pogba behind them creating chances. Somebody with his technical gifts would ease a lot of the burden on the left side of Martial and create space there.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Fair enough. I wouldn't. Sancho is a future world beater, English and plays in the position we are most lacking in quality. The prospect of Martial and Sancho coming at teams from either wing with Rashford in fhe middle, is mouth watering. Add to that Pogba behind them creating chances. Somebody with his technical gifts would ease a lot of the burden on the left side of Martial and create space there.
Don't think Sancho will stay at the RW. He's better coming from the left and cutting inside IMO.

Would be interesting how he'd fit into your line up. Maybe Pogba would drop deeper with either Martial or Sancho playing as a 10. Or Rashford on the right, Martial at the top and Sancho on the left.

mav_9me

Right forwards tend to be harder to find, we've not had one in 6/7 seasons. Attacking midfielders like Eriksen are a bit more common.

I'd chuck everything to get Sancho, he's a Rooney type talent.
Agreed. He would be my no.1 transfer target this summer. I'd do anything to get him.

Don't think Sancho will stay at the RW. He's better coming from the left and cutting inside IMO.

Would be interesting how he'd fit into your line up. Maybe Pogba would drop deeper with either Martial or Sancho playing as a 10. Or Rashford on the right, Martial at the top and Sancho on the left.
He would play RW but with license to roam. Tbf he does move around for dortmund too.

SaidA_12

Fluid front 3? So that wouldn’t be a problem if there was regular interchange

deadrevelz

He's clearly an irresponsible little turd, just like Ravel Morrison. Dortmund would do well cutting ties now.
Please

marktan

Probably thought he didn't need his passport to go home..

In all seriousness though if we want to ever compete at the top level, we need to be going after players like him hard. We used to spend £30m on Rooney, Rio 15 years ago.. well that £30m has become £100m and we need to spend to compete.

We really risk losing our best players like De Gea and Pogba if we don't make the step up because they're really wasting their prime years with us.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Sancho and Diallo both have had long youth international careers so they should know better at this point. But, it is hilarious that things like this can happen on this level.

In Rainbows

Probably thought he didn't need his passport to go home..

In all seriousness though if we want to ever compete at the top level, we need to be going after players like him hard. We used to spend £30m on Rooney, Rio 15 years ago.. well that £30m has become £100m and we need to spend to compete.

We really risk losing our best players like De Gea and Pogba if we don't make the step up because they're really wasting their prime years with us.
Yeah, resting on our laurels because we have de Gea and Pogba will bite us in the end. Part of the reason why players had been wanting out of Arsenal was because they knew they wouldn't be able to compete for the biggest trophies. Arsenal weren't willing to spend money and so those players weren't sold on the project that is Arsenal. United can't fall into that same trap. They need to buy players to have these star players believe in the United project. These guys want to win trophies.

Nick7

Sancho and Diallo both have had long youth international careers so they should know better at this point. But, it is hilarious that things like this can happen on this level.
I mean they're all human. The money they earn doesn't make their memory any better

Deleted member 101472

yep, we are about to see first hand how good he could be for us

J_XO

The dream signing for our non existent rw. The price shouldn't put us off he's excellent

Vashtra

Should go for both Hakimi and Sancho in the summer. Hell of an understanding they have, it'll fix our right wing instantly

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
The way he wrong foots players is actually comical to watch. It doesn't take long before his markers back off rather than go to him.

An absolute nightmare to play against, and potentially humiliating, too.

Bojan11

Type of player we are missing. His dribbling is miles better than anyone we got.