Jadon Sancho (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwin99

That’s just how our fanbase is. You’re only as good as your last game. If it ends badly for you, you were bad all along. It was like that with Ole (a lot of people forgot the good spells). There was also a lot of historical revisionism with Pogba and Martial. People make out like they were flops who were never that good in the first place but really they were part of inconsistent teams which, to some extent, they carried during various stages of their United careers.

This is what is happening with Sancho now. Posters are saying he was never that good, he was carried by Haaland and Bellingham, he has always been a bad professional and so on and so forth.

I even remember that when Di Maria was disillusioned at United people were saying that he only looked good because he had Cristiano, Bale, Benzema and Modric around him.

The reality is that post-SAF United has been a graveyard for talent. Players seem to regress here. Alexis came as one of the best players in the league and left a shadow of himself. The careers of promising talents like Martial, Pogba and Sancho stagnated. Di Maria hopped out quickly and recovered his career. I am absolutely certain that if a player like Rashford came through City’s academy rather than ours not only would he be more consistent, but he would have a far better football IQ.

The most upsetting thing for me is this focus on the attitudes of our players and them being scapegoated for creating a culture of slack and lack of professionalism and discipline. I just find it a coincidence that Pogba, Rashford, Martial and Sancho are all percieved to be unprofessional spoiled brats who are were uninterested in returning United to former glories. If it is not a coincidence, there can only be two common denominators here for us to ascertain a pattern.

Firstly, it is that they are from Afro-Carribean immigrant backgrounds raised in major European cities. This suggests that these communities inherently have a culture that is not conducive to professionalism (I strongly disagree with this notion, but I suspect that a lot of people imply it in a dogwhistle manner when discussing these players and the “culture” at United).

Secondly, it is that the structure and environment at United itself destroys these talents. Cristiano put it on blast already.

I would favour going with the second theory because even South American stars known for their work-ethic and professional commitment like Alexis and Di Maria floundered at this club.
Sadly neither of those players wanted to be here in the first place though, that's very well documented. And we've had SA players like Antonio Valencia and Martinez who have been really well regarded for their workrate and professionalism- I don't think I could think of a better pro than Tony Valencia whatever his limitations as a player: I remember him playing with one of his eyes completely closed due to being elbowed in the face.

Sancho clearly had issues with workrate, it's very well documented in Germany and at Man City. Southgate has clearly never been a fan either.

Marwood

I wasnt being literal, just making the point that not many players at Utd are easy to assess given the backdrop of the last 10 years. Players historically arrive here and get worse rather than better.

Yep, in the same way he thought leaving one of the most experienced centre halfs in the world on the bench was a good idea.

Sancho has some responsibility in this but not the whole of it and if performances are the basis of players being 'bad', best get a bigger bench.
Varane's been on the bench for a handful of games with his replacements are actually doing well. Now back in.

Not exactly the same as being completely left out for months on end across two seasons having never put together two good performances for the club. All this while the other wide options are really struggling.

So nowhere near the same.

Marwood

That’s just how our fanbase is. You’re only as good as your last game. If it ends badly for you, you were bad all along. It was like that with Ole (a lot of people forgot the good spells). There was also a lot of historical revisionism with Pogba and Martial. People make out like they were flops who were never that good in the first place but really they were part of inconsistent teams which, to some extent, they carried during various stages of their United careers.

This is what is happening with Sancho now. Posters are saying he was never that good, he was carried by Haaland and Bellingham, he has always been a bad professional and so on and so forth.

I even remember that when Di Maria was disillusioned at United people were saying that he only looked good because he had Cristiano, Bale, Benzema and Modric around him.

The reality is that post-SAF United has been a graveyard for talent. Players seem to regress here. Alexis came as one of the best players in the league and left a shadow of himself. The careers of promising talents like Martial, Pogba and Sancho stagnated. Di Maria hopped out quickly and recovered his career. I am absolutely certain that if a player like Rashford came through City’s academy rather than ours not only would he be more consistent, but he would have a far better football IQ.

The most upsetting thing for me is this focus on the attitudes of our players and them being scapegoated for creating a culture of slack and lack of professionalism and discipline. I just find it a coincidence that Pogba, Rashford, Martial and Sancho are all percieved to be unprofessional spoiled brats who are were uninterested in returning United to former glories. If it is not a coincidence, there can only be two common denominators here for us to ascertain a pattern.

Firstly, it is that they are from Afro-Carribean immigrant backgrounds raised in major European cities. This suggests that these communities inherently have a culture that is not conducive to professionalism (I strongly disagree with this notion, but I suspect that a lot of people imply it in a dogwhistle manner when discussing these players and the “culture” at United).

Secondly, it is that the structure and environment at United itself destroys these talents. Cristiano put it on blast already.

I would favour going with the second theory because even South American stars known for their work-ethic and professional commitment like Alexis and Di Maria floundered at this club.
Your argument falls down by putting Pogba, Martial and Sancho in the same bracket.

The first two, if overall disappointing, did stick together top spells of form. Half a season here or there. At a dysfunctional club.

Sancho hasn't put together two top performances. It's a whole different level of terrible.

At the worst run club in the world it'd still be possible for a player to give us something here or there but he hasn't.

As disfnuctional as we are in some ways todays players still benefit from incredible facilites, an army of support staff, great playing surfaces, no money worries.

With all that behind him he can't give us even a handful of top performances? And we're still blaming the club.

Red_Aaron

As juvenile as this is, its also very true we have been waiting for 3 years for a run of games from him where he achieved good performances in a row and he hasnt been able to do it and he has been catered for in terms of postions and time off etc he has been a very bad signing, having talent is useless without the correct mentality and he just doesnt have it.
Juvenile?
I know you are, you said you are, so what am I then?

madzo2007

With regards to what you said about “hangers on” and so on… I don’t want to go all woke but, to me, it seems like an assumption has been made about his character because he comes from a, let’s say, “urban” background. Either way, I don’t think Sancho is a Nile Ranger or Ravel Morrison case and he’s far away from London where his “hangers on” are likely to be
Only person making assumptions about his background is you. Footballers of all backgrounds probably have people in their lives who they think of as friends/advisors that wouldn't be there if they didn't have wealth or be a pro footballer.

Lost bear

I respect the thought process behind that and I would love nothing more than for the next manager to uphold those beliefs. However, going off that logic, no manager will want to sign Sancho because they are aware of his poor timekeeping? I'm sure there will be some clubs that stay well clear of him, but I doubt he'd struggle to find suitors (especially if he fancied lowering his wage demands). My point being that in the world of elite level football, managers aren't going to let a fallout over timekeeping under the previous regime get in the way of them selecting him.

I said that the next manager will likely want a full squad available to pick from in order to help them win football matches. You might want to try using some basic reading skills before going off on a weird post demonstrating a poorly executed use of sarcasm.
Yes, you’re probably correct on that point. I would emphasise, though, that the discipline issues like poor time keeping are signs of an underlying malaise. I hope that Utd would at least reject him, and likely also managers such as Klopp and Pep. I’m sure he’ll find a job- but I doubt he’ll ever be a great player, which he has the technical potential to be, because of his attitudes. It’s a shame, eh? But is probably won’t bother Sancho.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
After all the "happy Sancho day" celebrations it's just really sad to see thing turn out this way. Where did it all go wrong??

Remember the geese

After all the "happy Sancho day" celebrations it's just really sad to see thing turn out this way. Where did it all go wrong??
From the very beginning, it never really went right. He has never played well for us. A complete lack of physicality and even worse, which is unforgivable, zero desire or application. He doesn't seem to have the right attitude and he is at a club that hasn't been particularly conducive to getting good, consistent performances from players. Terrible fit.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
At the scouting level?

Cannot believe that we chased this guy for so long and couldn't assess that he is weak as piss, has disciplinary and time keeping issues & is a moody player - there were huge questions marks over both his physicality and his mentality. Still for some reason we were hell bent on signing him despite various red flags at both club and country level. Even worse is that Ole said that we were getting him to play RW and then he played mostly on the LW, as he preferred that side. :confused:.

As for "Happy Sancho day" here, I have barely seen a player assessed well over here. It generally becomes a shouting match between "the haters and the lovers", neither of whom have seen the player play and all context is lost. I wasn't reading the forum regularly during the "Happy Sancho Day" days but remember it from the Bastian "fecking" Schweinsteiger days, and that was surreal.

FortunaUtd

Some things, and that is before he had his mental breakdown:
1. He cost a lot of money and came from Dortmund. Both of these things are very suspicious while raising the burden of proof.
2. Specifically, all that money paid for an unproven und overhyped player since Bundesliga performances are meaningless and inflated. As YT clips show, some of his stats came even on the counter. And we all know our scouting team is useless and our club likes to waste money.
3. He went on holiday during his holidays, before he ever even kicked a ball for us. That is not easily forgiven.
4. His instincts are wrong, does not usually try to beat this man but tends to keep the ball even by passing it back. Give me Garnacho's 90% turnover rate about boring possession and combination play every day.
5. Body language, does not signal a fighting spirit through gestures and facial expression.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
1. He cost a lot of money and came from Dortmund. Both of these things are very suspicious while raising the burden of proof.
2. Specifically, all that money paid for an unproven und overhyped player since Bundesliga performances are meaningless and inflated. As YT clips show, some of his stats came even on the counter. And we all know our scouting team is useless and our club likes to waste money.
3. He went on holiday during his holidays, before he ever even kicked a ball for us. That is not easily forgiven.
4. His instincts are wrong, does not usually try to beat this man but tends to keep the ball even by passing it back. Give me Garnacho's 90% turnover rate about boring possession and combination play every day.
5. Body language, does not signal a fighting spirit through gestures and facial expression.
Holy shit.. I wasn't aware of that.. what a monster!

fps

Your argument falls down by putting Pogba, Martial and Sancho in the same bracket.

The first two, if overall disappointing, did stick together top spells of form. Half a season here or there. At a dysfunctional club.

Sancho hasn't put together two top performances. It's a whole different level of terrible.

At the worst run club in the world it'd still be possible for a player to give us something here or there but he hasn't.

As disfnuctional as we are in some ways todays players still benefit from incredible facilites, an army of support staff, great playing surfaces, no money worries.

With all that behind him he can't give us even a handful of top performances? And we're still blaming the club.
Sancho has essentially been the exact same player Alexis Sanchez was for us.

Rossa

From the very beginning, it never really went right. He has never played well for us. A complete lack of physicality and even worse, which is unforgivable, zero desire or application. He doesn't seem to have the right attitude and he is at a club that hasn't been particularly conducive to getting good, consistent performances from players. Terrible fit.
I think his complete lack of intensity is what held him back the most in the PL. I think his dribbling stats in the BL was pretty decent. He's not slow either, but nor is he fast, so he struggles to race away from defenders in the PL. We have Antony on RW who isn't rapid either. We need a winger that has bags of pace that can provide a real threat on the counter as well as being able to consistently beat his man one on one.

It's been a while since we had entertaining wingers. Valencia was great for a while and got us off our seats, but arguably he wasn't the greatest entertainer? Nani was, albeit an inconsistent one.

Rossa

Sancho has essentially been the exact same player Alexis Sanchez was for us.
Pretty much
Sanchez had 45 games, 5 goals and 9 assists
Sanco has 82 games, 12 goals and 6 assists

Sanchez a goal or assist every 3,2 games, or a goal or an assist pr 197 minutes - he had a goal or an assist every 108,4 minute for Arsenal.
Sanco a goal or assist every 4,6 games, or a goal or an assist pr 277 minutes.

Sancho is way worse. Sancho had 50 goals and 64 assists for Dortmund in 137 games, so a goal or an assist every 1.2 matches, or a goal or an assist pr 86,7 minutes

What happened to Sancho is beyond belief, even counting he came from a lesser league.

KeanoMagicHat

Sancho was a very good player and may still turn out to be a very good player. All these hindsight people blaming the Bundesliga like he didn’t star in the CL, didn’t have over 20 caps for England and just ignoring how several Bundesliga players had no problem adapting (Haaland, De Bruyne, Firmino etc).

My biggest issue with the signing was that it was marketed that he would play right wing and solve the right wing then you hear managers saying he wanted to play left wing when we have Rashford and Martial comfortable there. He was also given too high a wage for little reason by about £100k. That was stupid. But otherwise Sancho was hot property and was a very reasonable signing at the time, regardless of what has happened since.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sancho was a very good player and may still turn out to be a very good player. All these hindsight people blaming the Bundesliga like he didn’t star in the CL, didn’t have over 20 caps for England and just ignoring how several Bundesliga players had no problem adapting (Haaland, De Bruyne, Firmino etc).

My biggest issue with the signing was that it was marketed that he would play right wing and solve the right wing then you hear managers saying he wanted to play left wing when we have Rashford and Martial comfortable there. He was also given too high a wage for little reason by about £100k. That was stupid. But otherwise Sancho was hot property and was a very reasonable signing at the time, regardless of what has happened since.
If you think the gripe people have with Sancho is that he came from the Bundasliga then you haven't read the posts very well.

tomaldinho1

Some things, and that is before he had his mental breakdown:
What does this even mean?

tomaldinho1

Poor scouting and a visible desperation to sign the 'best' players despite not winning major trophies for a while. You can look back through all our transfer of recent years and see a club trying to posture and avoid the reality of our steady decline; battling City for players without a plan of how to use them, overpaying for big names because of their commercial appeal, panicking with Ronaldo being linked to City, giving managers control of transfers because we want to appease them. Remember with Sancho we actually offered them more the summer beforehand which they turned down. It's crazy.

Sancho should have fallen into the category of an extremely highly rated young player but he is English and so had the extra hype. He's very comparable to Memphis when you look at the age and they were coming off great seasons from a weaker league in one of the better teams (Depay had just hit a 28 goal, 8 assist season across all comps and had a good WC) but we actually got Memphis for a reasonable fee with all the hype and interest around him. Sancho we got cleaned out.

Marwood

His appearances for England don't belong in the plus column.

It was those appearances that worried me a bit before we signed him.

In fact his appearances for England are very similar to those at United.

Zen86

This guy is the very definition of deadwood. Wrapped up in his own hype, no bottle, no responsibility, and no determination to work hard and fight for his place. He would be fine at a club where everything went his own way and he never had any challenges to overcome. But he’s not, and he never will be at this point. Any hint of criticism and he cries off because it’s everyone else’s fault. There was a reason City weren’t bothered about keeping him.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
That's not true. Sancho performed to an enormously high level at the Bundesliga. Over a period of 2-3 seasons, he performed at Robben- and Ribery-levels. That would already have been special in his prime but he accomplished that as a very young player. I'm not saying that he isn't to blame for his underwhelming spell at United but the notion that he never was that good to begin with is most definitely untrue. I think it is rather a case of a great talent joining a team in disarray that on top of that stands for a style of football that's incompatible with Sancho's and he then got caught in a negativity spiral that pivoted in his clash with Ten Hag. All in all a huge misunderstanding from both sides, start to finish. It was a terrible misjudgment on United's part to sign him and a terrible career decision by Sancho to join you. A bad fit on all levels imaginable.
I imagine he suited Dortmund playing in a league as one of the top 2 sides without question where you attack far more than defend. With strong runners overlapping sharing the burden and providing link up options.

The Premier League is so much more intense though and he just doesn't seem physically up to it. Very little speed to get away from anyone, blowing out of his ass pretty much from the first minute and an absolute coward going in to challenges.

I think his best football is when he's come on a sub and we're camped in the opposition half trying to get a goal. He doesn't have to get up and down the pitch, he has support up with him and his composure, decision making and link up is very good. We needed more than that from him though.

KeanoMagicHat

Sancho should have fallen into the category of an extremely highly rated young player but he is English and so had the extra hype. He's very comparable to Memphis when you look at the age and they were coming off great seasons from a weaker league in one of the better teams (Depay had just hit a 28 goal, 8 assist season across all comps and had a good WC) but we actually got Memphis for a reasonable fee with all the hype and interest around him. Sancho we got cleaned out.
Yeah, which somewhat backs up what I said about Sancho being a good player. Memphis has had a pretty good career since then and United could actually do with a striker like him now. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sancho have a good career after United.

With Sancho, it was slightly overpaid but not really much more than Pulisic or Dembele from Dortmund. I wonder how things would have gone if he arrived the previous summer, without being overshadowed by the Ronaldo transfer that summer, and an extra year with Ole given the confidence of being the main man - he was better the previous season too. A lot of things around his transfer were mishandled, including that of the player I believe. At that price, the onus is on the player to prove himself, sure, but it still doesn't absolve the club and managers for not dealing with him properly. Ole is probably the best man manager we've had since Ferguson and Ferguson himself would never have let things get how they have now.

GMoore23

What does this even mean?
He's just worded it poorly.

The summer we signed Sancho. England reached the Euro final.
Afterwards, Maguire and Shaw returned early from their break to help United.
Sancho, who barely kicked a ball during the Euros and who should've been looking to make a good early impression, took his full holiday and came back totally unfit to boot.

KeanoMagicHat

He's just worded it poorly.

The summer we signed Sancho. England reached the Euro final.
Afterwards, Maguire and Shaw returned early from their break to help United.
Sancho, who barely kicked a ball during the Euros and who should've been looking to make a good early impression, took his full holiday and came back totally unfit to boot.
He was 21 years old and missed a crucial penalty in the Euros final, got racially abused, could understand him taking some time off. Shaw scored in the final and Maguire was captain of United (I think?), they wouldn't have had the same hangover from it. Wouldn't be surprised if Solskjaer encouraged a long holiday to get away from the spotlight.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Pretty much

Sanchez a goal or assist every 3,2 games, or a goal or an assist pr 197 minutes - he had a goal or an assist every 108,4 minute for Arsenal.

Sancho is way worse. Sancho had 50 goals and 64 assists for Dortmund in 137 games, so a goal or an assist every 1.2 matches, or a goal or an assist pr 86,7 minutes

What happened to Sancho is beyond belief, even counting he came from a lesser league.
Had forgotten about Sanchez tbh

KeanoMagicHat

Pretty much

Sanchez was worse, 3 goals in 32 PL games against Huddersfield, Newcastle and Swansea, absolute dogshit displays. Sancho at least has had some good games/goals against good teams - he's scored important goals against Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs in league games.

Irwin99

It was never once right! As i recall he spent most of his time on the bench from the very beginning and we all thought it was just building his fitness up. I might be wrong but his first goal came after Ole left in a game against Chelsea and he was awful for the whole of his first season which we wrote off as him being in a dysfunctional team.

Last year he started reasonably well, got a goal against Liverpool and the winner against Leicester and was turning in some decent 6 or 7 out of 10 performances before it went bad again. EtH and the fanbase went absolutely mental at him for his lack of effort in a Europa League game and where he couldn't be arsed to run back for a goal we conceded. Was in and out of the team, a few goals here and there but nothing special and just not making a huge impression.

He's been awful for the money spent. There's no two ways about it.

GMoore23

He was 21 years old and missed a crucial penalty in the Euros final, got racially abused, could understand him taking some time off. Shaw scored in the final and Maguire was captain of United (I think?), they wouldn't have had the same hangover from it. Wouldn't be surprised if Solskjaer encouraged a long holiday to get away from the spotlight.
Shaw and Maguire both played over 500 minutes at the tournament. Sancho played 97mins. I think Shaw and Maguire needed the rest more.

Also, Beckham got abused way more than Sancho. Did he return to United totally out of shape and play like shit for 2 years afterwards. No, he got his head down, worked his bollocks off and became a bigger star and better player than before.

KeanoMagicHat

Shaw and Maguire both played over 500 minutes at the tournament. Sancho played 97mins. I think Shaw and Maguire needed the rest more.

Also, Beckham got abused way more than Sancho. Did he return to United totally out of shape and play like shit for 2 years afterwards. No, he got his head down, worked his bollocks off and became a bigger star and better player than before.
Everyone has different personalities. Sancho took time off last season for mental health struggles. Some players need a more delicate touch than others.

tomaldinho1

Yeah, which somewhat backs up what I said about Sancho being a good player. Memphis has had a pretty good career since then and United could actually do with a striker like him now. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sancho have a good career after United.

With Sancho, it was slightly overpaid but not really much more than Pulisic or Dembele from Dortmund. I wonder how things would have gone if he arrived the previous summer, without being overshadowed by the Ronaldo transfer that summer, and an extra year with Ole given the confidence of being the main man - he was better the previous season too. A lot of things around his transfer were mishandled, including that of the player I believe. At that price, the onus is on the player to prove himself, sure, but it still doesn't absolve the club and managers for not dealing with him properly. Ole is probably the best man manager we've had since Ferguson and Ferguson himself would never have let things get how they have now.
I think both are good players - I really liked Depay but he's one of those players, similar to Sancho I guess although I think Sancho is probably better, where they don't really have a set role. Depay kind of plays across the front, including as a false 9 or CF and wide left. Sancho was a RW who then wanted to be an LW and ETH played him a bit as a false 9 from memory. It tends to be the players who lack raw, out and out pace but are really technical and comfortable on the ball who get moved around like this throughout their career and I'm not sure it really works in the PL unless you have a team geared up to accommodate extremely high attacking possession (i.e. someone like D Silva).

My pessimistic view on Sancho is he would act as he is with any manager, maybe Ole could have appeased him a bit longer but if you're late for and slacking off in training etc. I don't think it's on the manager to 'fix' that. Maybe if he was some prodigious talent like Messi, Ronaldo, younger Neymar it would be worth it but he's been truly appalling for us in the PL.

GMoore23

Everyone has different personalities. Sancho took time off last season for mental health struggles. Some players need a more delicate touch than others.
Yes and Sancho hasn't the required character to be a top professional.

Also, how many more times are people
going to use the mental health excuse.

Is there any actual concrete evidence on this?
My take is that he was sent to Holland by ten Hag due to his fitness level being so much worse than the rest of the squad.

Do you really think ten Hag would be as harsh on someone with genuinely poor mental health??

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Yes and Sancho hasn't the required character to be a top professional.

Also, how many more times are people
going to use the mental health excuse.

Is there any actual concrete evidence on this?
My take is that he was sent to Holland by ten Hag due to his fitness level being so much worse than the rest of the squad.

Do you really think ten Hag would be as harsh on someone with genuinely poor mental health??
If Sir Jim actually ends up targeting signings based on their mentalities we will hopefully avoid these situations in the future.

It is such a shame with Sancho. He clearly has the ability to be a world class player.

Hanky panky

This guy is the very definition of deadwood. Wrapped up in his own hype, no bottle, no responsibility, and no determination to work hard and fight for his place. He would be fine at a club where everything went his own way and he never had any challenges to overcome. But he’s not, and he never will be at this point. Any hint of criticism and he cries off because it’s everyone else’s fault. There was a reason City weren’t bothered about keeping him.
Great example of what attitude means in football. It was same with Pogba. Both wasted or are wasting their talent.

ElDiabloRojo

Another Getafe loan, maybe another La Liga side will sign him then in the summer.

He needs to go, even if ETH doesn't survive Sancho still needs to go.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Cannot believe that we chased this guy for so long and couldn't assess that he is weak as piss, has disciplinary and time keeping issues & is a moody player - there were huge questions marks over both his physicality and his mentality.
Personally, I had only seen the odd game, awesome highlight reels and all the bumming on here every time he did anything good, so not much to go on really.

However, I distinctly remember after he signed I saw him on TV (for the first time outside a pitch) going to England's Euro camp and being asked about his move. It took me 20 seconds to get quite worried that he looked completely non-plussed. Not in an arrogant way or being unfazed by the pressure (both would have been good, arguably). His attitude just stank, he didn't give a flying feck and that was the long and short of it.

My biggest issue with the signing was that it was marketed that he would play right wing and solve the right wing then you hear managers saying he wanted to play left wing when we have Rashford and Martial comfortable there.
So much so that we panic-signed two actual right wingers when we didn't get him a year earlier.

The bizarre thing is the exact same thing happened with Alexis. Everyone here banging on about how he played out right at Udinese and that we obviously wouldn't sign someone to compete with Rashford and Martial.

First interview: "Where will you play?", "I can play anywhere the manager wants me to: left, striker, off the striker, could be any of those". Anywhere but right, clearly. Hilarious. (NOT)

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Supremely talented lad that’s truly MADE for modern football… but that talent is married to a lazy work ethic and self-victimising attitude.

The lad would have coasted at a top club like Kalvin Phillips and seem no shame in declaring himself champion of everything. (Phillips hasn’t)

The fella is juvenile. Hope he gets his shit together. No desire to see it happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.