Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventura

It has been a relatively small day, where is this bigness some people said the day would possess?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And yet your Bundesliga Reputation Protection Alliance colleagues could even handle my one gentle generic troll post? Can you believe that??

cc: @Chief123 - you called this exactly as it would play out :lol: These guys are on serious edge. Its SOOOO ON!

Boasting about being banned from posting on an internet site. It's a shame the 15 year old me didn't know you as i'd have thought you well cool.

Chief123

And yet your Bundesliga Reputation Protection Alliance colleagues could even handle my one gentle generic troll post? Can you believe that??

cc: @Chief123 - you called this exactly as it would play out :lol: These guys are on serious edge. Its SOOOO ON!

Mate, there’s even Dortmund fans getting serious downvotes when expressing concerns about Sancho leaving. It’s German RAWK.

KennyBurner

Finally given up on this transfer. It just seems like more marketable nonsense. We have just a week left and nothing to show for it with this or any other alternatives. Don’t waste your time guys.

dove

Honestly, are you really surprised being banned from their subreddit after you called them clowns and it being clearly a troll post? Really?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Don't like Jan but his sources tend to be on the German side, so the low-ball offer is expected from both ends it appears.

Red Daz

I’d be amazed if he’s our player this season, I’m holding out a fools hope though , can’t shake the feeling the money should be going on a CB though.

Glad it’ll be over soon either way

mu4c_20le

I wonder if that source is sky sports. Sounds like Jan just looked at the news and saw that we were preparing to offer a 90m bid and made a guesswork based off of that.

SATA

No one knows the size of the offer until Dortmund receives it. Anything else before it happens is just pure bull guesswork for me. Why would United even leak it and go public?

Chief123

I wonder if that source is sky sports. Sounds like Jan just looked at the news and saw that we were preparing to offer a 90m bid and made a guesswork based off of that.
Jan - the same guy who tweeted the deal would be a 70-30-20 split in payments. He’s the Germany chancer.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It will be rejected and we won't have time to negotiate for plan B. But hey the club tried it's best
Or it’ll force Sancho into pushing for a move and then we’ll get him for more than we’ve bid but less than they want..?

That’s if this lowball bid is actually true.. feck knows when Jan started being believed..

GameOn

It's off, even Sky knows it.

The only reason this is still talked about is due to the clicks/views it generates for them.

In Germany there is literally zero talk about him leaving or not. For them it's was over weeks ago and they don't even report on it anymore.

Rake

If his "source" is from Dortmund, how do they know to expect an offer, albeit a low one? This must mean that there have been continuous communication between the clubs.

ShinjiNinja26

I just seriously hope we’ve got some alternatives lined up for when this low ball offer goes in and is inevitably rejected or this will be incompetence of the highest order. The fact there hasn’t been much if any noise of possible back up options certainly doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.