Jamal Musiala

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I'm not criticising him. Just pointing out the only real relative weakness as an attacker atleast at the world cup. I don't watch Bundesliga quite simply because it is a one team league; the quality outside Bayern and sometimes Dortmundis often quite poor. You'll hate me for this but it is a fact.
You don't watch him play in Bundesliga (or CL i assume) and judge him on about 3 games in the WC. Okay, understood.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
You don't watch him play in Bundesliga (or CL i assume) and judge him on about 3 games in the WC. Okay, understood.
Well there are players going for 100m based on WC performances.

fck

Supports
Bayern
Not that special from what I've seen. Sancho did it better in the b league.
You have seen not much apparently. It's obvious that Musiala as a talent is a tier above Sancho and Greenwood.
Time will tell If he will fulfill his potential.

Kramer

You have seen not much apparently. It's obvious that Musiala as a talent is a tier above Sancho and Greenwood.
Tier above Sancho for sure. But Greenwood has insane potential. No one finishes like he can with both feet mind you.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Bayern fans are getting ahead of themselves on this one , I really don't see how he's this generational talent that their hyping him up to be based on the eye test and I've seen quite a lot of him.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Bayern fans are getting ahead of themselves on this one , I really don't see how he's this generational talent that their hyping him up to be based on the eye test and I've seen quite a lot of him.
Quite the obvious troll attempt.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Quite the obvious troll attempt.
You have folk saying he's a step above the likes of Sancho and greenwood in the talent department , I consider that to be a much more flagrant statement than my obvious troll attempt.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Much better than Greenwood, same level as Sancho.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Much better than Greenwood, same level as Sancho.
Greenwood was a bigger talent than Sancho, it's not even an anti-Bundesliga bias, we had the opportunity to see both at United and Sancho's never shown a 3rd of what Greenwood did.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
You have folk saying he's a step above the likes of Sancho and greenwood in the talent department , I consider that to be a much more flagrant statement than my obvious troll attempt.
For starters, absolutely noone who hasn't massive Man Utd blinders on would consider Greenwood in the same bracket as Sancho or Musiala. Greenwood was severely lacking in his overall game, until his last half-season before his massive general talent deficit of being a ... you know.. surfaced. No need to discuss this any further.

Then, I'm pretty sure those 'folk' who recognize Musiala as the generational talent he quite obviously is would have also recognized Sancho's undeniably exceptional talent. Musiala however is performing a more central and difficult role in a much better team, at times with considerable defensive responsibility, and hasn't shown Sancho's tendency to be out of form for periods of the season, if you must compare them.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Greenwood is/was a brilliant footballer.
He was only brilliant for the last few months of his career, against minnows. Not comparable to players who actually are integral performers over a few seasons, and in top level games at that.

mu4c_20le

Not as much as you guys obviously, but I like the kid though, and do hope he becomes special.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
For starters, absolutely noone who hasn't massive Man Utd blinders on would consider Greenwood in the same bracket as Sancho or Musiala. Greenwood was severely lacking in his overall game, until his last half-season before his massive general talent deficit of being a ... you know.. surfaced. No need to discuss this any further.

Then, I'm pretty sure those 'folk' who recognize Musiala as the generational talent he quite obviously is would have also recognized Sancho's undeniably exceptional talent. Musiala however is performing a more central and difficult role in a much better team, at times with considerable defensive responsibility, and hasn't shown Sancho's tendency to be out of form for periods of the season, if you must compare them.
United fans have seen plenty of Greenwood and Sancho, and so far Sancho has shown a fraction of what Greenwood did, I haven't seen enough of Musiala to form an opinion on him

Remember the geese

He was only brilliant for the last few months of his career. Not comparable to players who actually are integral performers over a few seasons, and in top level games at that.
He was as good as any other player his age in the Premier League. Playing under an inept coach didn't help.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
United fans have seen plenty of Greenwood and Sancho, and so far Sancho has shown a fraction of what Greenwood did, I haven't seen enough of Musiala to form an opinion on him
United fans have seen nothing of Sancho yet.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Maybe we have and maybe we haven't but what we have seen so far is way behind what we saw of Greenwood in a similar timeframe
Not if you compare performances at the same age.
And what we've seen, and heard, from Greenwood over the last year is way behind everyone bar Benjamin Mendy.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
When he was 18, he looked better and against PL defenses, then we became worse as a team.
What's your obsession with PL defenses. You should have a look how man goal Bayern scored against Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham.
Can't see anything exceptional about their defenses.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What's your obsession with PL defenses. You should have a look how man goal Bayern scored against Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham.
Bundesliga attackers experience, on average, a 33% decrease in goal productivity when joining the PL so it's actually a very valid observation.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Greenwood rarely ever started a top game. Best team he scored against is Spurs. His goals came against crap teams like Norwich, Bournemouth, Burnley.

El-Manos

Greenwood rarely ever started a top game. Best team he scored against is Spurs. His goals came against crap teams like Norwich, Bournemouth, Burnley.
living up to your award I see. You clearly don’t watch many premier league matches if you don’t rate greenwood as a footballer .

El-Manos

What are you on about :lol: You’re pulling facts out of your arse now to support your ridiculous argument

cyberman

I can literally think of a Greenwood goal v Liverpool almost right away

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bundesliga attackers experience, on average, a 33% decrease in goal productivity when joining the PL so it's actually a very valid observation.
You were questioning the quality of Bundesliga defenses against Bayern.

Bayern destroyed the defenses of Arsenal (several times), Chelsea and Tottenham. All top 6 teams.

Also I can't think of any striker from Bayern moving to the PL. The last striker moving was Haaland, who even got a better goal quote in the EPL than at Dortmund.

Werner was the only German striker and he was a Bayern reject.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Greenwood was a bigger talent than Sancho, it's not even an anti-Bundesliga bias, we had the opportunity to see both at United and Sancho's never shown a 3rd of what Greenwood did.
Not really, only for United which is fair enough but Sancho was putting up numbers only Mbappe outperformed in terms of young forwards.

Ive watched Greenwood in the academy, he was awesome but would do well to reach Sancho's level at Dortmund.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Let's hope for the sake of every football fan that Musiala can, at some point - maybe when he's matured and entering his prime years, reach these legendary levels of output:

Last edited: