James Ducker: "Utd squad left shocked by Mourinho’s public censure, personal nature of criticism...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Got to be Rooney firing back here.

He knows the press have been told to target him, so he's got his people to leak this crap to make Jose seem like a mad man.

We've got big trouble coming haven't we.. can't see this getting better any time soon.

Skills

Snitch
Keeping Carrick was a big mistake. He was out of contrqct. Should've gone this summer, even if we struggled to offload Rooney.

Kag

I'm looking forward to the comments about how the journalist in question has made all of this up because he's on some "ABU crusade" to destroy the club.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Someone who played under Fergie.

It's not De Gea as Mendes wouldn't have that.
It's not Young as Mourinho was bigging him up.
It's not Valencia as he can't speak English
Carrick or Rooney or Smalling.

Phil Jones' jaw would fall off if he talked

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
It's Rooney. We all know it. The sooner he's gone, the better for all of us.

Untied

It's obviously Rooney

Wayne Rooney has always been a vocal voice in the dressing room but the United captain is understood to feel under immense pressure after a disappointing start to the season and is worried about his place in the team against Leicester after a dismal showing at Watford, when he came in for severe criticism on social media from fans.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Got to be Rooney. He's also using Neville as his defender in chief too, cant believe how defensive he's been today. Funny how he only chimes up on Twitter to bring this article to people's attention.

Manny

Grammar Police
It's fecking Rooney.

There been a stack of pro-Rooney articles, even when he's playing completely shite, that the same journos have written. Carrick doesn't get the same treatment, at all.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The journalist has made all of this up because he's on an ABU crusade to destroy the club.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ok maybe this thread.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
100% Rooney or Carrick.

It's someone who played under Fergie and it's not De Gea due to Mendes. Mourinho was bigging up Young so it's not him. Valencia can't speak English.

Carrick or Wiggy

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Rooney? He was the suspected rat before each time. Countering his pressure with return fire? Last act of a desperate man?
I think so, Ducker is making it out as if it's more than one person and a senior figure at that.

Mourinho was described by prominent figures at the club as having a “hypnotic” presence over the players, who “stood a little taller” in his company during his first couple of months at the helm.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
It's becoming increasingly clear that there's not a manager in the world who has a chance of succeeding before we've weeded out the garden that is our squad, so to speak, when a single bad week is enough to make one or more of our players run to the press and back mouth one of the most decorated managers in the game.

When someone is willing to run to the press and talk down their manager it pretty much indicates that the manager will find it almost impossible to get buy in from the culprits, and you can be damned certain that something like this will spread through the squad like wildfire. The end result will, of course, be that there will be discontent towards the manager, and he will find it difficult to get the players to execute his vision and ideas in training and on the pitch.

I have a feeling that not even Jesus Christ, or even Pep Guardiola, would be able to succeed with this team until the culprits that are spreading the rot are removed from the club entirely.

Last edited:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Exactly, it is someone who has played under SAF as well, so in my opinion it is most likely Rooney. All of the negative press in the media about Rooney and then these stories come out?
Hmm.

It could be others as well, although he seems the obvious candidate. If it really is him then he will need to be dragged kicking and screaming out of the club, as that is the only way he is leaving.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Moyes, Van Gaal, Schweinsteiger, Mourinho...

Who is the rat?
Well there aren't that many players who were there under Moyes and are still here now.

spwd

Got to be Rooney firing back here.

He knows the press have been told to target him, so he's got his people to leak this crap to make Jose seem like a mad man.

We've got big trouble coming haven't we.. can't see this getting better any time soon.
100% it's him, as I said in the press thread, we were expecting something.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Of course it's them. I'm just shocked how early it's all started.
And that's why instead of sitting there being passive and leaving it all to the manager, the bloody directors need to act and suspend the players. It can't be hard for Woodward to find out who the leakers are. We say we back our manager - well the club needs to show that now. Might make the soft players take note that we're not putting up with their entitled ways for another season.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
We're turning into a soap opera. Can't believe how unprofessional the club has been run from top to bottom since Fergie and Gill left.

Skills

Snitch
It's funny we've kept the rats and put them on a pedestal.

On the other hand we've humiliated a modern legend by throwing him in the reserves, but who's still kept his trap shut and acted professionally throughout.

Raw

If they're comparing him to Fergie then it's got to be a player that's played under him. In the current squad it's De Gea, Jones, Pogba, Rooney, Smalling, Lingard, Carrick, Young and Valencia.

What am I saying, it's obviously Rooney.

Nickosaur

I want whoever it is sacked. Even if it were DDG (I don't think it is...!), this is so spineless and undermining to the managers.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Good, hopefully this will give Mourinho further cause to drop the useless bald cnut.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Got to be Rooney. He's also using Neville as his defender in chief too, cant believe how defensive he's been today. Funny how he only chimes up on Twitter to bring this article to people's attention.
Yup. Expect Scholes and Rio to protect when they're next seen too but Gary Neville in particular has been awful today. Obtusely ignorant.

facund

If the story has come from a player rather than a fabricated source then I don't see how it could be anyone other than Carrick or Rooney. A senior player that played under Fergie and is willing to talk to the press. Smalling and Young have just forced their way in to the reckoning and will probably be feeling optimistic, Valencia is mute as far as I can tell and De Gea kept quiet during his transfer fiasco last season. I always forget Jones but he probably hasn't made it to the dressing room more than once this season.

Tarrou

Given journos invent a lot of crap it feels rather futile to discuss a story like this, let alone criticise the club or individuals who may or may not be involved.

Despite that I'm sure everyone will have a right old pop at Rooney, the traitorous granny shagging bastard.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'm sure he divides opinion within the dressing room. If you're not good enough you probably don't like him too much. Fair enough.

I can do without the public criticism of players who aren't well established but he can be as angry as he wants face to face with the players.

saivet

Well we all expected it didn't we, someone needs to ask gnev why Rooney keeps leaking this kind of shit instead of tweeting what he has.
I don't use Twitter or I'd do it myself.
An earlier tweet made by Nev.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Hah, private criticism is seen as harsh. They all fecking deserve it. I hope he gets even nastier now. Starts murdering their pets in front of them or something after a bad performance.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Keeping Carrick was a big mistake. He was out of contrqct. Should've gone this summer, even if we struggled to offload Rooney.
You seem to really dislike Carrick :lol: saw you in another thread at him too (I think)

Baxter

Neville saying it's embarrassing is pretty amusing, considering it is most definitely one of his old pals in the team that's responsible.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Given how quickly everybody in the press was on LVG's back once we got rid of him, how players didn't like X, Y, Z and all that shit, it has to be Carrick or Rooney. Either Carrick is pissed off that he's not playing or Rooney's finally feeling the breath on his neck and has to start this snide shite while under a manager, not after he's sacked.

fecking cnuts can't even be criticised these days, oh poor them.

Status
Not open for further replies.