James Ducker: "Utd squad left shocked by Mourinho’s public censure, personal nature of criticism...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manny

Grammar Police

Hmmmm
Wayne Rooney has always been a vocal voice in the dressing room but the United captain is understood to feel under immense pressure after a disappointing start to the season and is worried about his place in the team against Leicester after a dismal showing at Watford, when he came in for severe criticism on social media from fans.
Likely another leak by this tool...

gica_7

So that probably comes from a player who played under Sir Alex.
I don't think Valencia, Young or De Gea are suspects.
Jones, Smalling and Carrick hardly participated.

So that leaves...

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.

Hmmmm
Senior players hitting back - read Rooney and Carrick. They will have a gripe plus they know what it was like under Sir Alex.
Not sure about Smalling/Young or De Gea. Valencia says nothing as far as we know barely speaks English. So I'm going with Rooney and Carrick.

ThanksBoss26

If it's the same person who 'allegedly' leaked stuff at the end of last season, I hope they boot his arse out the club asap.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It's not very hard to guess who's leaked that.

Kag

This is why I'd have binned Rooney and Carrick a long time ago. Perhaps somebody will tell me to wear my tin-foil hat again...

New season, same rubbish.

roykeane19

Hmmmm
Firstly, just 2 weeks ago, there was countless articles about how good Mou was when we won 3 matches, but now all of a sudden its a witchunt, especially after criticizing an english layer(luke shaw), media is out in full force

Secondly this is a big problem, 10-20 years ago, getting a bollocking from your manager was totally normal and expected, now players are fecking untouchable, fragile multimillionaire primadonas. You say one bad word to them, and oh no, theyre form will dip and suffer, is bad for their confidence etc. Why do you think past generations of men have been so mentally an physically tough, because they went through discipline and struggles when they were younger. These fecking jokes of men, have been pampered and had the red carpet treatment since the day they get accepted to a clubs academy

people get much harder challenges and critiscm at their everyday jobs. And especially if you were underperforming at your job, and being paid the highest wages of any other company. What do you think would happen? You would either get sacked for gross underperfromance, or get a huge wagecut

Neither of which happens to footballers, so why would they give a toss what happens on the football field, when they get their massive checks and have no accountability. Man United is turning into a joke these days with the wages we pay shit players

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Pretty worrying that this is still happening. Irritating that after 3 years of shit that the individual(s), have the audacity to moan to the media. Also very concerning that this is happening in September.

Embarrassing attitude as Gary said, hope this cnut gets slaughtered by Mourinho.

Last edited:

Jazz

If it's legit. Whoever did that made a mistake, Mourinho will never forgive it.
Serves him right. He saw what happened to LVG last season but came in and trusted the same players that couldn't keep their mouths shut to the press whilst we were going through our torrid time. No, they thought only of themselves and not the club and certainly not the team. Already trying to get this manager sacked too:rolleyes: (not to say Jose is blameless) - but this sort of thing doesn't help.
Club should put these 'senior sources/players' on garden leave. Take them out of the club completely so we can get on with it. Then we'll know for sure if the manager is being a cnut or it was their presence causing the team trouble.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Win a few, Mourinho's the man the future is bright. Lose a few Mourinho's a villain the end is nigh.

I should start a tabloid, sounds like easy money.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Rooney? He was the suspected rat before each time. Countering his pressure with return fire? Last act of a desperate man?

spwd

Hmmmm
Well we all expected it didn't we, someone needs to ask gnev why Rooney keeps leaking this kind of shit instead of tweeting what he has.
I don't use Twitter or I'd do it myself.

ThanksBoss26

I've absolutely no sympathy for the players. They've been getting away with murder for three years while the managers (who admittedly weren't up to it) carried the can.

I sincerely hope they are being called to account because the standards at this club have slipped far too much.
If they can't cope with that, they're at the wrong club.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
We'll beat Leicester and everything will be back to normal.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Someone who played under Fergie.

It's not De Gea as Mendes wouldn't have that.
It's not Young as Mourinho was bigging him up.
It's not Valencia as he can't speak English
Carrick or Rooney or Smalling.

Phil Jones' jaw would fall off if he talked

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
I really thought Maureen was the man to clear this shit up. Maybe needs another window or two, but it seems like we have some spineless gobshites in the squad.

Seveneric

Jesus, I know the squad has been revamped and most of Fergie's players are gone, but are these new players just a bunch of whinning eejits or did Fergie have some special way he kicked players arses?

Nothing that's been revealed about the criticisms that players have gotten under LVG, Mourinho has sounded any worse than the worst of Fergie, yet it seems these players wilt so easily :houllier:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I wrote out the OP for a thread earlier about Rooney's little birds in the media. The plan was to keep track of suspect articles. I decided against it as I surely couldn't start another Rooney thread :lol:

I think this could well be that thread...

Skills

Snitch
Jesus, I know the squad has been revamped and most of Fergie's players are gone, but are these new players just a bunch of whinning eejits or did Fergie have some special way he kicked players arse?

Nothing that's been revealed about the criticisms that players have gotten under LVG, Mourinho has sounded any worse than the worst of Fergie, yet it seems these players are always wilt so easily :houllier:
It's one of the old guys. They're the only ones with the media connections, and see the comparison to the time under Fergie.

Minimalist

Hmmmm
Leak aside I'm glad to hear it - that Mourinho is tearing right into them.

It also makes me hopeful Mourinho will be aware his career (at the very top) is being questioned and that he must act swiftly to get the team moving in the right direction.

As for the leak itself - has to be Rooney or Carrick obviously. Can't be anyone else. Both are due selling/retirement anyway so it wouldn't be the worst idea to make examples of both of them if he wanted to make an aggressive response.

Jazz

rooney and carrick. sack them:D

Honestly, I think it's them two - but whoever it is, the club needs to act now and suspend them, otherwise I can honestly see this getting so out of hand that we might just end up in the relegation zone:rolleyes:

Raw

Christ sake, every year since Fergie left we get this shit. There's something rotten in this club and I wish we could remove it already.

Red Stone

Whoever's leaking these stories needs to be hung out to dry. It's fecking ridiculous that it's still happening three years after SAF left. Nip it at the bud and give them a public bollocking and cut them from the starting line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.