James Maddison - Off field antics

roonster09

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Scout
like the rest of our business it might be a tad outdated.
It's the new shiny thing, at least as per Woodward. Also increased scout numbers to 60 from 12.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Didn't find another thread on him so i'l post here. The Athletic claim to have spoken with people "in the know" from United, Leicester and Maddison camp and the general consensus is that they expect a move to be on the cards within one year; that could also mean January.
This has nothing to do with this thread. Start one in the transfer forum if there aren't one for him yet.

jem

It's a nothing article from Ornstein covering all the bases.
Yeah, it's really just The Athletic taking the same lazy rumours we get in the Sun and the Mail and giving it a premium subscriber sheen. So far, I'm finding the NBA articles in The Athletic better than the football ones.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I just did that out of curiosity. Watched a YouTube video of Harchester United beating Manchester United 3-2 in the 03/04 season and it has left me very confused.

RvN and Saha were abysmal in front of goal, by the way. Rashford would have been proud of their misses.
Look up Fulchester United as well. The similarities between them and us at the moment is crazy.