Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirHenryPercy

Supports
spurs
I wonder if he'd be saying the same if Vardy did it at the Euros?
Honestly has he lost his mind?

I'm no fan of tha FA but all the time, money and effort they have put into 'the respect' campaign i think is a good thing, especially when you hear what happens to some referee's on a Sunday morning.

Then the England manager comes out and basically says it's ok to act aggressively towards a referee and yell 'you effin cnut' in his face if he's given a decision against you that you don't like.

How can he be so stupid.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Calling the ref a fecking Cnut should be an automatic 3 match ban IMO.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
But he did touch him.

http://www.trollfootball.me/videos/...from-leicester-man-united-fixture-last-season

There's not a lot of contact, he barely puts his arms on him, certainly not enough to make him go down the way he did, it's a massive fecking dive but Rafael gave him the option by being a stupid dickhead.
The only reason there was contact is because Vardy steps across Rafael to engineer the foul and then dramatically throws himself on the ground. Rafael even steps away from Vardy slightly. He couldn't have done anything more other than not chase Vardy down at all. The ref got conned by the horrible little chavy scrote.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
The FA could alter the course of the title race over some angry words from an awful man. He'll have to sit the one game for the red card, but maybe they could find a reasonable compromise for additional punishment like a suspended one match ban conditional on good behavior.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Amazing how he's become Englands Golden boy of late. Can you imagine if he had done this in England last qualifier, it would be like when the FA pulled all the stops out to get Rooney off the hook for the Euro's in 2012 so he wouldn't miss that Ukraine game.

salford_

If Costa, Suarez to name 2 had done what he did, the media outrage would be unreal. As much as i think he is a wind up bastard, i think Costa is unfairly treated and the English darlings are let off

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The FA could alter the course of the title race[/B] over some angry words from an awful man. He'll have to sit the one game for the red card, but maybe they could find a reasonable compromise for additional punishment like a suspended one match ban conditional on good behavior.
This should not even be considered. The FA aren't there to help Leicester win the prem.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The FA could alter the course of the title race over some angry words from an awful man. He'll have to sit the one game for the red card, but maybe they could find a reasonable compromise for additional punishment like a suspended one match ban conditional on good behavior.
Compromise?
He broke the rules in a ridiculous fashion, got charged, and will get an extra ban,

If it helps cost them the title, then the racist little chav will have to suck on that for the rest of his career!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Apparently Hodgson said he's not a diver, he didn't dive and what he said to the ref was perfectly understandable!

have to laugh, saying that wasn't a dive! The sheer height alone was incredible.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff

Dominos

The only reason there was contact is because Vardy steps across Rafael to engineer the foul and then dramatically throws himself on the ground. Rafael even steps away from Vardy slightly. He couldn't have done anything more other than not chase Vardy down at all. The ref got conned by the horrible little chavy scrote.
He gets his body in between the ball and Rafael, and Rafael does exactly what Vardy wants him to and bundles him over. Standard from an attacking player to use his body to shield the ball.

SirHenryPercy

Supports
spurs
I don't think I've ever heard anyone ever defend that decision.
I don't remember this incident so I thought I'd have a look. From my point of view firstly it's a blatant foul by Vardy, I mean really blatant. Secondly watch his legs in this incident and his legs in the West Ham incident and it's exactly the same dive, he's performed them both in an identical manner.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
I don't remember this incident so I thought I'd have a look. From my point of view firstly it's a blatant foul by Vardy, I mean really blatant. Secondly watch his legs in this incident and his legs in the West Ham incident and it's exactly the same dive, he's performed them both in an identical manner.
I agree. I think the decision is made much worse in that the foul Vardy commits isn't given then the dive is.

red_devil83

If Costa, Suarez to name 2 had done what he did, the media outrage would be unreal. As much as i think he is a wind up bastard, i think Costa is unfairly treated and the English darlings are let off
How the hell is Costa unfairly treated? He's only been sent off once! He should be sent off every other game!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Apart from the fact Rafael runs into the back of him..
I can't be arsed arguing over something from so long ago, it was a ridiculous and clear dive and not in any way a foul, if you disagree that's between you and your optician.

VanGaalEra

Or gets his body in between Rafael and the ball and gets bundled over...
He barges into Rafa for the penalty too and dives the same he dived last Sunday.

This time he got caught out and being the cnut he is, he couldn't take it.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
No, that awful man could alter the course of the title race over being an absolute shitberg of a human being.

The FA shouldn't come to some special lenient arrangement because Vardy's thick as feck and may cost his club the title.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
No, that awful man could alter the course of the title race over being an absolute shitberg of a human being.
I can't argue with any of that and I'm no fan of Vardy or Leicester. But I remember how I felt when Rooney was suspended for some words in the heat of the moment and this isn't much different. I just want the title race to be decided on the pitch.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I can't argue with any of that and I'm no fan of Vardy or Leicester. But I remember how I felt when Rooney was suspended for some words in the heat of the moment and this isn't much different. I just want the title race to be decided on the pitch.
It will be decided on the pitch, as this suspension will be because of what he's done on the pitch.

Trust me, I'd far prefer Leicester to be the ones lifting the title rather than fecking Spurs, but what he gets will be well deserved, and has no excuse, as you've handily pointed out Rooney's already set a precedent. Whether ridiculous or not, them's the rules and them's the breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.