Jason Wilcox - New technical director

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
So he’s starting straight away or end of season? What will he bring to this team?

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Did he sign Alcaraz for Southampton? I remember it catching my eye when Juve signed him on loan with option to buy for £40m. First of all, it's not often a Championship player leaves for that sort of figure, but it's also unlike Juve to be potentially willing to part with so much money.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Done dealio. Who’s next!
apparently we’ve been sniffing around the man city chief car park attendant. it only takes 5 minutes for the car park at the etihad to be completely empty on match days, and the city fan has given the experience 5 stars on trust pilot.

siw2007

Happy to get this appointment in. For the new project going forwards from the summer it is important that we get senior figures in through the door beforehand. I don’t know how much influence immediately but it can only help the club.

Newstyle

According to reports he will spearhead the recruitment. Great to have him in but small concerns of his previous transfer history..

leontas

Amazing news. Let’s get Ashworth in too with immediate effect.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
What's his list of signings like for Southampton? I know he had a good record with the academy at City, but it's only really last summer he's been doing this role isn't it?

diarm

I had a go at this a while back, but I reckon this is more accurate now with Fletcher staying on and a more fitting description of his actual role.

Finally beginning to look like a football club with some direction.

Reactions: golden_blunder