Javier Hernandez | 2010/11 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Dunno if this is "titanic material" or not but he visited Texas' Children Hospital along with Van Der Sar, Cleverley, Berbatov, C. Evans and Brown.

muller

He'll play, do something good, then give a pass away.

Some twat will call him Bellion, others will tell that they can't wait for Madrid to cone in for him.

And the ones with brain cells in the double digits will give him time.

Good luck to him, hope he does well here.

Shimo

Poor girl in the last pic doesn't look too happy. They visited the cancer ward at TCH (not that you can't tell).

Will have to try watch local news today to see if there are any stories on them.

championo

Top Stalker
Poor girl in the last pic doesn't look too happy. They visited the cancer ward at TCH (not that you can't tell).

Will have to try watch local news today to see if there are any stories on them.
yeah, she is like I want to see Ronaldo not these nobodies. LOL

Sw33t

Good lad. Love it when our players do thing like that.

Hope he having a good time with the rest of the players and getting to know them well. Can't wait to see him in action that's for sure.

He looks like he's integrating nicely. Let's try to keep the expectations low to start with. Although the World Cup ended a while ago he is probably lacking rest/sharpness. Don't expect miracles.

But it would be special for him to score on his debut though.

T2000

Im disapointed. Im the one who picks on players from central/south america first due to i watch it all the time and i have family who are in this field, who let me know before the tabloids do on where players are going where. Why did i not make this post at the start. Im gutted :(

He's a great buy and i think he could be one of the greatest buys like Schmeical, Cantona and Ronaldo.

SecondFig

Im disapointed. Im the one who picks on players from central/south america first due to i watch it all the time and i have family who are in this field, who let me know before the tabloids do on where players are going where. Why did i not make this post at the start. Im gutted :(

He's a great buy and i think he could be one of the greatest buys like Schmeical, Cantona and Ronaldo.
No pressure there then :lol:

Shimo

I can't wait to see him play. With our service and the type of balls people like Giggs, Scholes and Berbatov will put through to him (or Rooney) - he could be something.

I just love the way he constantly is making runs. If he is getting the ball in midfield he is giving it up and having a run behind. Like the goal against France - I can just see Scholes, Carrick or Giggs giving him perfect passes to run onto.

Normally I'd consider myself knee jerk having seen so little of him but, it seems a constant in his game. Even that video of him scoring against Barca a few years ago, in the play leading up to the goal, the movement was the same.

Fergie - I am not Mexican (though 20 years ago when I first move to the US and was playing basketball some other guys randomly started speaking to me in Spanish - brown skin I suppose) but, you'll make me happy if you play him tomorrow ;)

Shimo

Guess I am buying the paper on the way out of the office

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Did he not just meet up with the squad today? How come he's visiting hospitals already, or have i missed somethin?

I'm also really looking forward to seeing him play for us. His pace playing off the shoulder of the last defender, and his movement in the penalty box should result in many goals for us. Could become a real cult hero, and the best player off the bench we've had since Solskjaer.

TheMancRedDevil

I think this lad's gonna be a star. He could have bagged a few more for Mexico in the World Cup if his team-mates weren't so bloody greedy. He got himself into some great positions and the greedy gits just wouldn't pass to him.

He won't have that problem at United with Nani, Valencia, Giggs, Scholes and Berby all looking to get the ball to him.

15-20 goals this season. I'll put my pet goldfish on that.

Hey, we're very close me and Fred!

CentreForward

Berba's bitch. A Bulgarian dEvil
I think he won't get much playing time this season. A few sub and cup matches. Therefore he'll only score 5 the most.

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
We probably paid 3,5 for Diouf, but it may rise to 5. That's how we roll.
Our new transfer strategy is fecking ace!

We sign a player for £3.5m rising to £10m if he fulfills a lot of clauses depending on goalscoring, appearances and international caps, and then when he turns out to be shit we can say that we saved £6.5m and that that's a lot of value for money. ..................... Yes, I'm joking

TheMancRedDevil

I think he won't get much playing time this season. A few sub and cup matches. Therefore he'll only score 5 the most.
Well, we'll see I suppose but I don't think this lad is in the same league as some of our other youngsters. He's the real deal. I've had my head bitten off by several Mexicans for suggesting otherwise! :lol:

I'm hoping he gives Fergie a few selection headaches anyway.

Shimo

Did he not just meet up with the squad today? How come he's visiting hospitals already, or have i missed somethin?

I'm also really looking forward to seeing him play for us. His pace playing off the shoulder of the last defender, and his movement in the penalty box should result in many goals for us. Could become a real cult hero, and the best player off the bench we've had since Solskjaer.
He was actually already in Houston on Sunday. He did an appearance at an AT&T store and had about a 1000 fans waiting on him for his John Hancock.

Ended up buying the Houston Chronicle on the way out of work but, haven't read it fully yet - not that it will have much info. Just was nice to have.

championo

Top Stalker
He was actually already in Houston on Sunday. He did an appearance at an AT&T store and had about a 1000 fans waiting on him for his John Hancock.

Ended up buying the Houston Chronicle on the way out of work but, haven't read it fully yet - not that it will have much info. Just was nice to have.
Shimo you are in Houston? Cool, I stayed for about 5 years. I was living around Kirby and Main, very close to the stadium.
I tried to get a ticket but the drive over there will kill me.

Shimo

Shimo you are in Houston? Cool, I stayed for about 5 years. I was living around Kirby and Main, very close to the stadium.
I tried to get a ticket but the drive over there will kill me.
Yeah been here about 12 years. Never thought my first live Utd game would be here. Been thinking about doing a trip to Manchester for the weekend for a home game but never really got around to doing it.

Hope Hernandez scores tomorrow, regardless hopefully will be saying saw him play in his 1st game for Utd. Be especially nice when he has played like 400 something games and scored 150 odd goals and can reminise back.

Neutral

BTV
Yeah been here about 12 years. Never thought my first live Utd game would be here. Been thinking about doing a trip to Manchester for the weekend for a home game but never really got around to doing it.

Hope Hernandez scores tomorrow, regardless hopefully will be saying saw him play in his 1st game for Utd. Be especially nice when he has played like 400 something games and scored 150 odd goals and can reminise back.
No :nono:

200 odd goals.

MacMUFC

Manchester United's summer signing Javier Hernandez is determined to impress in the Premier League despite some of his compatriots' struggles.

The Mexico international is being tipped as a star of the future although two of his international team-mates are yet to stamp their authority on England's top flight.

Tottenham's Giovani Dos Santos and Arsenal's Carlos Vela have both taken their time adapting to the Premier League, something Hernandez is keen to avoid.

The 22-year-old believes it is an 'honour' to play football at the highest level and is backing himself to rise to the challenge of succeeding in one of the world's toughest leagues.
Powerful

"I have spoken to them and they are definitely happy for me and they know that this is the most powerful league in the world," said Hernandez.

"They tell me to take advantage of the situation and I should thank God for the opportunity.

"I always try to see pressure in a different way - more like motivation. There are millions of people in the world who would do anything to be in my position and have this opportunity.

"It's an honour because I want to achieve big things. It's a very nice challenge and hopefully I will be able to contribute.

"I will always try to enjoy it because sometimes we focus so much on the achievements and our dreams, and maybe we forget to enjoy it."
Fantastic attitude, sorry if its already been posted.

RonaldoVII

Official site says he'll have "Chicharito" on his back. Is this news or has was it always going to be like this? I thought he'd have Hernandez on his shirt.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
Official site says he'll have "Chicharito" on his back. Is this news or has was it always going to be like this? I thought he'd have Hernandez on his shirt.
Confirmed a few days to a week ago but it was something that wasn't really known until then. He did have that pic holding the CHICHARITO shirt the day he signed but I guess we were still speculating since then.

ludvik

War doesn't decide who is right, only who is left.
This signing might well prove to be for the history-books, given the low price-tag and the skills he has. The abilities and promises are there for all to see for sure, now it is down to the club, the player himself and Fortuna to make sure it actually happens. I write "fortuna" because luck certainly has it's fair share to say in any career.

prateik

as much as i like him and hope he does well, he has done little to deserve that kind of love ..
a fecking song and a dance about him joining united .. seriously :lol:

he has only just broken into the national side as well ..
love that its not just the caf going overboard with the signing

Longsden_7

Wonder how he feels having the hopes of entire United forums hopes on his shoulders.

R*v*N

Ruud's agent, United's biggest shareholder, loves
Chicarito's 1st training with us:

Status
Not open for further replies.