Javier Hernandez | 2015/16 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moriarty

He seemed "well-rounded", looked like he added something to his game at Real. He cant be much worse than Rooney, so why not give him a try
I thought that too. I've always like Chicharito ever since that weird goal he scored against the renties at Wembley. Hope we hang on to him.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Playing for a year in Madrid makes you more shiny and slightly more important-looking.

BarstoolProphet

His cameo was a pleasant surprise. Looked very good on the ball and was a handful for the opponent in physical battles.

Lowkey

If we do not buy another striker then we are relying on Chicarito to play a major role for us this season. Looked good last night

SambaBoy

Looked sharp and his touch looked good. He should be coming of the bench more in games to actually show what he can do. For now, persist with Rooney but if his form carries on then we should be putting Hernandez in and giving him a fair chance.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Can't believe this bum is still on the payroll here.

I'd much rather we got rid and gave Wilson the chance, or spend big on Lewandowski.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

I'd much rather we got rid and gave Wilson the chance, or spend big on Lewandowski.
He's far better than Wilson.

RikRuud

-----------------------De Gea
Darmian-----Smalling---Blind------Shaw
------Schneiderlain----Schweinsteiger
--------------------Rooney
-Mata----------Hernandez-------Memphis

Goals, Goals, Goals...

kundalini

Hernandez should get a run of games as our main striker to see if he is an improvement on Rooney. I suspect he might be as he would give us pace up front.

Kaos

Not a fan of the Lesbian haircut, but besides that he was OK. Wouldn't mind giving him a run if Rooney continues to shoot blanks (or even failing to shoot for that matter).

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
He appears to have bought himself that first touch he never had, happy days.

Skills

Snitch
Anyone else think he should/could start today? We looked a better team with him leading the line. Far more active and it seemed like all of our players had more options with the runs he was making.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'd be excited if he starts, have a soft spot for Chicha.

SirAF

Ageist
Anyone else think he should/could start today? We looked a better team with him leading the line. Far more active and it seemed like all of our players had more options with the runs he was making.
I don't think he will start, but I wouldn't mind it. That said, I think he'll be given 20-30 minutes as a sub to continue to build his fitness after his cameo against Brugge.

United again!

Should, I don't see why not? Will he? Nope. Not a chance in hell he's getting starts at all unless Rooney is injured.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

fecking hell.

Carl

We'd be a better team with Chicha up front.

Januzaj Mata Memphis
-------- Hernandez

Carl

that's harsh to the point of ridiculous.
Of course it is. Chicha has never done anything to suggest he shouldn't be at United. He may not get the first team action he craves but if he's happy to be second fiddle he's an incredible option to have in he squad.

Godfather

Feck me some on here are deluded it's not even funny.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Should have scored that chance. A bit disappointed in how he didn't chip it but maybe everything happened a bit too fast for him to stay composed.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Nah, Krul pulled off a great save. Can't fault him for missing that chance.

Looked better than Rooney has all season. Just occupying the central defenders makes such a difference to our overall play.

Should have scored the chance but you know Rooney would never have been quick enough on to that ball in the first place. Next time it's in.

MAME DIOUF 32

He gave Mata something to aim at. His movement will improve the performance of the three in behind him if he takes Rooney's place (lol)

United22

He missed that chance but he looked pretty energetic inside the box

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I say we give him a run of games. Would have scored that chance today otherwise. It can't be any worse than what Rooney is serving up at the moment which is nothing.

GloryHunter07

You are fast becoming one of the worst posters on here

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Do my eyes deceive me, or has the year at Madrid done wonders for his interplay, first touch and control? the ball doesn't bounce off him anymore.
I agree. Just give him a chance as I've said. Needs some match play and think he will link up well with Mata.

Obiorahking_

Rooney and Hernandez have always had a good understanding, I think he deserves the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.