Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hoping that has already been done, hence Raiola.
Possibly, although it would seem a bit odd to tell somebody that with still a good chunk of the season remaining.

Maybe it's just Lingard hoping he can put some pressure on United to resign him, or get him the best deal for his next move.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Him and Pereira are allowed to get away with doing things like this as both of them know that they won't face any repercussions.

Ole encourages this behavior as he would rather be friends with the players than their manager.
I think Ole only looks soft publicly, but he seems to have a pretty steely hand behind the closed doors.

Either way, if JLingz gets sold this summer (which I think is what is going to happen) then you know repercussions were not missing.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Him and Pereira are allowed to get away with doing things like this as both of them know that they won't face any repercussions.

Ole encourages this behavior as he would rather be friends with the players than their manager.
Things like what? Are they not supposed to have some fun before training starts?

Both of them should be gone for their poor performance on the pitch, not for dancing before training.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Things like what? Are they not supposed to have some fun before training starts?

Both of them should be gone for their poor performance on the pitch, not for dancing before training.
It speaks more about their attitude and focus toward their work. But we've known this for a long time.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It speaks more about their attitude and focus toward their work. But we've known this for a long time.
No it doesn't. Its a 10 second video and they train for hours. He is just shit at his job though.

Pearl's a minger

His lack of self awareness astounds me. He's clearly very immature for his age but surely he can see people will jump on his every stupid move because, not only is he a very poor footballer stealing a living at our club (which is bad enough) he's also acting like a monumental tit. Why he just doesn't keep his head down amazes me. Well actually with him, it doesn't really...... Get rid!!!

UpWithRivers

I just hope he finds his 3 year boost of form. Bangs in a couple of goals. Gets into the England team and then we sell him for 40 mill plus. On the flip side I hope that doesnt mean we keep him.

Djemba-Djemba

Possibly, although it would seem a bit odd to tell somebody that with still a good chunk of the season remaining.

Maybe it's just Lingard hoping he can put some pressure on United to resign him, or get him the best deal for his next move.
It'll be definitely this. I think he knows he's done here.

Going 14 months without a league goal then hiring an agent you know the manager and the club hate isn't putting any pressure on Utd to give him a new contract.

Crashoutcassius

Well TBF, if I hadn't met any of my KPIs in a year, and my boss saw me arsing around like that, I'd, rightly, be torn a new arsehole, if not sacked.
does it look like the serious part of training to you? literally people just standing around. this is such a joke. if you were having a laugh walking into work and got sacked you'd get a lot of money in court

Man Utd 5:0 Brugge

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He really, really needed that. Seemed like a weight was lifted after he got his assist and fair play to him for not shooting.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's so reliant on confidence it's kinda sad to see. As soon as he assists or scores he settles and its fine.

There's clearly something going on mentally with him

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Glad to see him looking busy. A goal would give him such a lift.

Alemar

Decent cameo, to be frank. Although that first shot he made was hilarious

Walters_19_MuFc

Started a bit shaky, but once he bagged that assist, he really grew into the game. Unlucky not to grab himself a goal, too. Good cameo from Jesse.

Scriblerus

In form he's a lot less shit than he is generally made out to be on this forum. Signs of it tonight. His awareness and use of space have always been good. Rotten season for him, yes, but do we really know why.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
It was the mighty Brugge let's not get ahead of ourselves.
A certain someone looked like prime Ronaldo against them

RedDevilRoshi

He started off very poorly.

That assist for Fred’s first seemed to give him a bit of confidence and he grew into the final stages of the game. A decent cameo by his standards to say the least.

billybee99

In form he's a lot less shit than he is generally made out to be on this forum. Signs of it tonight. His awareness and use of space have always been good. Rotten season for him, yes, but do we really know why.
Yes we do know why: he's not a very good player.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
so pancake falls on him, and he screams like he just saw Freddie Krueger! :houllier:

Having fun is all good, but he reminds me so much of how teenagers act when I was in college, and he's nearly the same age as me. I'm not exactly grown up meself either. Don't hate him for it, it's just...interesting.

Based Adnan

Hopefully hasn't earned himself another run in the team on the back of a decent cameo vs a 10 man Belgian side

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Let him come on for Bruno when the game is won. We can’t depend on him to positively influence games for us. He’s been absolutely horrible this season. I still have a feeling we will be giving him a new deal and everyone is going to go mental and rightly so. I think the club will give him one more season as a squad player and he’ll be getting wage raise. It’ll be criminal if he’s on more than Bruno next year but playing backup to him.

Devil may care

He looked sharp when he came on, of course Brugge were already beaten and down to 10 men, but it wont have done him any harm, still needs to be sold in the summer though.

Leonzo1

4 goal contributions this Season:
Rochdale
Astana
Tranmere
Club Brugge

Nice Cameo from him last night but you can see that he is simply not good enough. Even when he does somthing positive he does it against Championship level teams at best.

Stadjer

Having fun is all good, but he reminds me so much of how teenagers act when I was in college, and he's nearly the same age as me. I'm not exactly grown up meself either. Don't hate him for it, it's just...interesting.
I got the exact same... it is very interesting. The people in college had to grow up because of...life and such. Studying or working. Lingard is a pro footballer for Manchester United. He doesnt need to grow up and nobody will tell him to grow up. He is just a 16 year old in a 27 year old body with a enormous amount of money.

wolvored

I hope Ole doesnt look at 'Lingy' and think hes come from the youth hes English so by that definition he needs to stay. The only thing that may suggest hes on his way is the lack of a new contract offer. Think it runs out next season.

Derby 0:3 Man Utd

Zoo

It was against a Championship team but Lingard at least showed signs of improvement tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.