Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s basically a coward. He reads the media, the pressure gets to his head and he celebrates like a nervous kid wanting to prove himself. All of that results in him playing hide and seek and hoping he doesn’t get the ball in his #10 role. He doesn’t want to shoulder possession responsibility- he doesn’t want to actually put his ‘skills’ to the test in a game. He wants to run without the ball because, well, you can’t feck that up. In fact, he’s gotten so good at doing feck all the coaching staff are convinced he’s good at something.

It’s the simple reason why he just doesn’t produce anything when actually asked to play football - you know - with a football at his feet.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
What a daft post. It’s about getting the best out of them all in one team. Amassing 81 points with them all in one side is getting the best out of them in a team.
That's because he created a team that wasn't good enough. Daft post is celebrating Jose's time at Manutd and spamming every thread about his historic achievement and posting nonsense that he got best out of players.

Even more hilarious that he built that team and somehow making them play worse than they did at their previous club is getting best out of players :lol:

Ludens the Red

A complete fraud, a loser, an irritating little tit and being paid a fortune to be all of those things, the world just ain't fair.

His best position would be back in the changing rooms scrubbing toilets, but the useless fecker would probably end up cleaning them at the Etihad, incompetent little git.
Bit harsh mate:lol:

Based Adnan

He is an actual bottler. His movement is basically him moving behind opposition defenders praying to God the ball doesn't come his way so he can't get exposed for the fraud he is.

EverReddy

The number of times he passes it straight back to the player who passed it to him and then moves to a position that takes himself out of the game... does my head in. Jogging around, always moving, yes, but taking positions where the ball cannot come back to him. The epitome of hiding.

Djemba-Djemba

What a daft post. It’s about getting the best out of them all in one team. Amassing 81 points with them all in one side is getting the best out of them in a team.
Do you bring up us finishing 2nd with 81 points as often in your everyday life as you do on here? You're utterly obsessed with it.

Us finishing 2nd 18 months ago has feck ALL to do with Lingard going 7 or 8 months without a goal.

Why was Lingard so shite last season then? Including a long spell under our former glorious leader Mourinho?

Who was to blame then? Mourinho or Lingard? You won't be able to anwer because they're both your golden boys.

haram

Do you bring up us finishing 2nd with 81 points as often in your everyday life as you do on here? You're utterly obsessed with it.

Why was Lingard so shite last season then? Including a long spell under our former glorious leader Mourinho?

Who was to blame then? Mourinho or Lingard? You won't be able to anwer because they're both your golden boys.
Why was every player bad last season? I only bring up that 2nd season because it's a reality people still cannot accept. If the players are so shite how did we finish with 81 points? Was it the manager? If at the time the narrative was that the manager was not getting the most out of them, how does them being shite make sense now? If they are shite why did people expect more from them the season we reached 81 points? Are Lingard and Rashford shit or was Jose using them in a specific way?

The reality is that Jose did get more out of the players than he was given credit for and that in the right tactical setups Lingard and Rashford can produce.

That whole fecking season all people said was that the manager was not getting enough out of these players. Now apparently the players are shite.

Djemba-Djemba

Why was every player bad last season? I only bring up that 2nd season because it's a reality people still cannot accept. If the players are so shite how did we finish with 81 points? Was it the manager? If at the time the narrative was that the manager was not getting the most out of them, how does them being shite make sense now? If they are shite why did people expect more from them the season we reached 81 points? Are Lingard and Rashford shit or was Jose using them in a specific way?

The reality is that Jose did get more out of the players than he was given credit for and that in the right tactical setups Lingard and Rashford can produce.

That whole fecking season all people said was that the manager was not getting enough out of these players. Now apparently the players are shite.
Every player was bad last season because Mourinho had given up on the season before a ball was kicked and had gone into self sabotage sulky meltdown mode.

In 2018 we finished 2nd, miles behind City playing shit football and winning nothing.

The players are shite, well a hell of a lot of them anyway, and as much I love him I don't think Ole is up to the job. The same way Mourinho wasn't.

Lingard has been shite for Utd under 3 different managers aside from one 8 week period Xmas 2017. That's an absolute fact that you seem to constantly ignore.

Lingard is not remotely good enough to play for Man Utd, stop harking back to his one purple match that happened close to 2 years ago.

haram

Every player was bad last season because Mourinho had given up on the season before a ball was kicked and had gone into self sabotage sulky meltdown mode.

In 2018 we finished 2nd, miles behind City playing shit football and winning nothing.

The players are shite, well a hell of a lot of them anyway, and as much I love him I don't think Ole is up to the job. The same way Mourinho wasn't.

Lingard has been shite for Utd under 3 different managers aside from one 8 week period Xmas 2017. That's an absolute fact that you seem to constantly ignore.

Lingard is not remotely good enough to play for Man Utd, stop harking back to his one purple match that happened close to 2 years ago.
I asked the question, if the players are shite, why did people repeatedly say that Jose did not get enough out of them the season we finished with 81 points? You keep talking about purple patches but tactically at home we were sound and had a good record, and it is players like Mata, Lingard and Rashford who played their part in that.

I have already many times said we had problems away due to build up, width and transitions but this could only be rectified in the transfer market. Then came the doomed summer.

He'sRaldo

I asked the question, if the players are shite, why did people repeatedly say that Jose did not get enough out of them the season we finished with 81 points? You keep talking about purple patches but tactically at home we were sound and had a good record, and it is players like Mata, Lingard and Rashford who played their part in that.

I have already many times said we had problems away due to build up, width and transitions but this could only be rectified in the transfer market. Then came the doomed summer.
It's because he bought quite a few players for large sums who also failed, forcing him to use said shite players.

We also played poor football against everyone, Jose fell out with players and staff, and we failed against Sevilla. Amongst other things.

Djemba-Djemba

This is the Lingard thread.

Stop turning fecking everything into a conversation about that season. You are utterly and bizarrely obsessed with it. Forget about it , it's gone. For the love of God shut up talking about it.

Focus on the fact Jesse Lingard hasn't scored a goal or made an assist in the League since boxing day.

haram

This is the Lingard thread.

Stop turning fecking everything into a conversation about that season. You are utterly and bizarrely obsessed with it. Forget about it , it's gone. For the love of God shut up talking about it.

Focus on the fact Jesse Lingard hasn't scored a goal or made an assist in the League since boxing day.
I can say that Lingard is a good player and is picked by every manager. Do players go through bad seasons and form? Yes. I never said Lingard should be starting every game but he is been made a scapegoat.

Djemba-Djemba

I can say that Lingard is a good player and is picked by every manager. Do players go through bad seasons and form? Yes. I never said Lingard should be starting every game but he is been made a scapegoat.
Such nonsense.

No, most attacking players do not go through 8 months without a goal or an assist. That is not normal. He isn't made a scapegoat, nobody is saying all our problems are because of Lingard.

People just comment on how shit he is because he is shit and he's been disgracefully shit for months and months . It's the Jesse Lingard thread, people discuss his performances.

If you can sit there and still claim Jesse Lingard is a good player you're utterly deluded or your standards for what a Utd player should be are rock bottom low.

Cue reply talking about how we finished 2nd with 81 points....

haram

Such nonsense.

No, most attacking players do not go through 8 months without a goal or an assist. That is not normal. He isn't made a scapegoat, nobody is saying all our problems are because of Lingard.

People just comment on how shit he is because he is shit and he's been disgracefully shit for months and months . It's the Jesse Lingard thread, people discuss his performances.

If you can sit there and still claim Jesse Lingard is a good player you're utterly deluded or your standards for what a Utd player should be are rock bottom low.

Cue reply talking about how we finished 2nd with 81 points....
The whole team is shit. I don't trust the manager to get anything out of these players either. This is the worst period of his career, but he is better than this.

billybee99

That Jose did get more out of these players than he was given credit for? Well I am completely right about that.
You are aware that Lingard had a similar 9 month goalless drought under Mourinho right? This crap play by Lingard is not unique to Ole's reign.

billybee99

I’m not a fanboi. I can acknowledge why he showed good form under Jose as the 10 and I also have no faith that Ole will get the best out of any of these players.

It’s funny because that was the accusation aimed at Jose but it has disappeared now that Ole is manager. Lets make it clear that Lukaku, Rashford, Lingard and Mata were regulars in a team which had 81 points and all of them contributed, especially at home.

All 4 are much maligned now. It’s funny.
Oh come on! You are his biggest fanboy and anyone who reads this thread with regularity knows it. You're probably in your mommy's basement in your Jlinz underoos as we speak.

haram

You are aware that Lingard had a similar 9 month goalless drought under Mourinho right? This crap play by Lingard is not unique to Ole's reign.
When he was moved deeper? He wasn't playing badly. His general play is more concerning at the moment.

Oh come on! You are his biggest fanboy and anyone who reads this thread with regularity knows it. You're probably in your mommy's basement in your Jlinz underoos as we speak.
If you think I am a fan boi for someone who I think should be a bench player, ok.

billybee99

I would like to take this time and congratulate Jesse on reaching 9 months without a Premier League goal. Congrats Jesse. Incredible achievement.

Omahahaha

He should be able to hit some kind of form again soon, he has not always been this bad for this long.

He usually likes playing Arsenal, and it's almost December. A good performance is coming soon, for sure.

That being said, it is ridiculous that he is featuring every game for a club of our stature.

edgar allan

The whole team is shit. I don't trust the manager to get anything out of these players either. This is the worst period of his career, but he is better than this.
The assist this week was the highlight of his last 16 months

Robbie Boy

@Djemba-Djemba fair play mate, some of your reply’s to ‘the deluded one’ had me in stitches :lol:

Did I ever tell you about the season we finished second with 81 points? ‘‘Twas like a dream come true for me.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
He has only lasted this long because of outdated principles on having local players in the squad but now that we have a new generation of academy players that have joined the first team he is well and truly useless.

Water Melon

He’s basically a coward. He reads the media, the pressure gets to his head and he celebrates like a nervous kid wanting to prove himself. All of that results in him playing hide and seek and hoping he doesn’t get the ball in his #10 role. He doesn’t want to shoulder possession responsibility- he doesn’t want to actually put his ‘skills’ to the test in a game. He wants to run without the ball because, well, you can’t feck that up. In fact, he’s gotten so good at doing feck all the coaching staff are convinced he’s good at something.

It’s the simple reason why he just doesn’t produce anything when actually asked to play football - you know - with a football at his feet.
I noticed that too, received a pas, passes back immediately, hides behind opposition players and does not even drag them out of their positions. The lad is stealing a living here.

Kostov

I noticed that too, received a pas, passes back immediately, hides behind opposition players and does not even drag them out of their positions. The lad is stealing a living here.

I am genuinely shocked that some of you realized this only now, he's always been like this and it was obvious years ago what a limited player he is, on top of that a coward and pretty cringeworthy that is.

Donut

I haven't played FM in years but I'm tempted to start again just so I can throw JLingz in the reserves and take his wages away.

opopop

So what odds will anyone give me on him scoring.

It's Arsenal's defense and I think there might be a 10 percent chance Jesse is confident enough to actually try to do something in this game.

We've Won It All

I think he has a real knack for finding spaces inbetween lines with his back to goal, which is a really difficult skill to teach. His fitness is definitely up there with anyone in the squad too.

However, his technical ability is that of a Championship player. I really don't think this is an exaggeration. It becomes much more apparent against poor opposition that camp men behind the ball and thus the spaces are very, very tight around the penalty box.

In these scenarios, your precision has to be so good. Precision of passing, precision of decision making, precision of touch - all of these have to be so good and Lingard's is so far off in that regard.

Because of his fitness, work rate and football intelligence, I think he'd be a 6.5/10 squad player. He's a 2/10 starter in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Passitlikescholes

I am genuinely shocked that some of you realized this only now, he's always been like this and it was obvious years ago what a limited player he is, on top of that a coward and pretty cringeworthy that is.
Completely agree. I've personally never liked him (as a player) but given how wrong most of us were about Darren Fletcher, I thought give him a chance, he might bloom later on and I might be wrong.

But many season's later he's still an absolute nothing player, even his movement is over rated, I've seen on plenty of occasions he's run into other players space and closed down their availability to receive the ball I.e. dragging more defenders in those zones, and effectively killing off that avenue.

Lingard is garbage, always has been, always will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I'm far,far more critical of the people who give him game-time and contract extensions than I am of the player.

manunited1919

I can’t wait for this guy to be in the stands. He does not deserve to wear the shirt, much less the number 10. For starters, Ole needs to NEVER start him again, or he too will be out of a job sooner than later.

Pace Abuser

How's my main man Biggity Diggity Lingy Dickers doing? Practising goal celebrations yes fantastic local lad "top managers play him."

Great stuff.

GenZRed

I love these posts. He was never any good. What were you watching? He has been as shite as this throughout his career.
He certainly hasn't been this shite throughout his career. He has scored in multiple Cup finals at Wembley and has scored a few goals for England. Now he looks like he cannot even play football at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.