Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Too young to be having a kid.

Jokes aside, his fashion sense for such a wealthy footballer is dreadful.
Think he looks fine,personally.

Also,some of the replies to the above social media post are absolutely abhorrent.

Based Adnan

Absolutely pathetic if true. Not only is he overpaid (100k a week), his contract runs out in fecking 2022. Why are we eager to not only renew but also reward a player who is quite clearly not good enough. What the feck is Ole/the club thinking?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'm gonna continue parroting it until I'm blue in the face but James Robson knows absolutely feck all and should be blacklisted, he's a doom-mongering, bullshit-merchant with a penchant for drama who capitalises on United fans' fears in order to generate clicks because he's not a good enough journalist to garner them otherwise.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Most players attack with the ball. Lingard attack without the ball!

World class movement player.

luke511

People used to speak highly about his off the ball movement, when we're in possession I don't think I've seen a no.10 with worse off the ball movement. He's always moving away from being an option to pass too, and doesn't move into spaces that free him up, zero nippiness either. Another bad, bad game.

edgecutter

If he gets a new contract I will just cry. It's bloody obvious he is nowhere near good enough and even that did Woodward should be able to see that.

Fosu-Mens

People used to speak highly about his off the ball movement, when we're in possession I don't think I've seen a no.10 with worse off the ball movement. He's always moving away from being an option to pass too, and doesn't move into spaces that free him up, zero nippiness either. Another bad, bad game.
He tries to hide, making it difficult for him to receive it and thus not exposing his less than impressive ball control.

Kopral Jono

Absolutely horrible. And who does he think he is, doing nothing all game whilst strutting around like he's the second coming of Rui fecking Costa with his stockings rolled down.

Feck right off.

Renegade

Absolutely horrible. And who does he think he is, doing nothing all game whilst strutting around like he's the second coming of Rui fecking Costa with his stockings rolled down.

Feck right off.
Hahahhaha. That bothers me more than it should too.

TrustInOle

I feel lingard gets alot of abuse for something that isnt his fault. He isnt the one picking himself, and we would be silly to expect him to be the one to make a difference starting a game.
That being said, I think Neville hit the nail on the head, under Fergie, Lingard would have been your home grown academy player, who would be part of the squad, as the 15th 16th 17th player. He is of a similar level to Gibson, Cleverley, Welbeck, to name a few, and in the right situation, he can be affective, but lack of quality recruitment leaves us in this position im afraid.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He shouldn't even be in the 18 man squad. He offers nothing.

King Andow

Apart from being a very shit footballer, he's also a little coward. He hides to not get exposed too much with the ball at his feet, the fair criticism on social media got to his head, now he knows the fans are paying more attention, so he fears the fecking ball. No talent, no mentality required, nothing. If this guy get a new contract I maybe stick just with NBA, NFL and MMA. His highlights today at 02:10 and 38:20 @GifLord, let's try to laugh at least.

Stadjer

Pogba is playing as a defensive midfielder so Lingard can play as a central attacking midfielder. :houllier:

Fred isnt good either but atleast with Fred as starter you can push Pogba a bit more forward.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Apart from being a very shit footballer, he's also a little coward. He hides to not get exposed too much with the ball at his feet, the fair criticism on social media got to his head, now he knows the fans are paying more attention, so he fears the fecking ball. No talent, no mentality required, nothing. If this guy get a new contract I maybe stick just with NBA, NFL and MMA. His highlights today at 02:10 and 38:20 @GifLord, let's try to laugh at least.

It's B Rubble

You have to feel for him. He’s part of the younger “social media” generation that equates self worth to the number of followers and likes he gets per post. You know he reads the tweets and comments about how “shit” he is and it absolutely has an effect on his mentality. Rather than acknowledge this and seek treatment or stay of the socials, he tries to keep up the image he’s built for himself. He’s done a world of good for us but I think he needs to be an adult and realize he needs to play for his team before his followers.
You can also include Pogba in this.

Hawks2008

He's just a gutless player. What kind of number 10 never presents for a pass? He always runs from the ball, never takes the game on.

His entire career is built off the fact he is from the academy and has mastered the art of looking busy while actually doing feck all. Should be sold in the next window if we had any standards.

mewnew11

Pointless player. We are a player down when he starts . I'd rather play Romero in his position and he would still do better

Martialfc

All he offered today was energy and if I’m being quite honest he barely offered that. Wouldn’t get into any team in the top 10. I could of done better than him today and I’m not even joking. I’d Rather see Gomez play or even Mata. I know he can’t run but atleast he can see a pass. Lingard is just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.