4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Put Rojo where Jesse was playing when he came on and the Argentine would have been more exciting and threatening.

He'sRaldo

He lacks intensity, similar to Lindelof. The difference between him and the other players was clear in that respect.

RedStarUnited

He didnt even looked like a player who cares that he hasnt scored in 11 months. And thats after coming on at home to a beaten team.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Wow, he is on new level of shit. If he is not "Jesse", he would be gone this winter. But he will get new contract for sure

Aouer-United

When I watch Lingard and Pereira play, it just shocks me how so many Manchester United fans turned their noses up at Coutinho last summer.
Whether we want him or not but Coutinho's wage is so high, he is earning in the range of 300K+ at Barca if I'm not mistaken. We don't want to end up with another Sanchez situation.

Ace of Spades

He did not seem to give a shit, and fecking Rojo was being more attacking in the 90th minute than this cnut, who looked like he could care less.

He was also shit, the few times he did touch the ball.

MonkeysMagic

His time is up at Utd, offers nothing and being outshone repeatedly by academy kids. I would not have him blocking their path, take £15-18m to get rid this Jan.

edgecutter

His time is up, he isn't even starting games that you would expect him to start. A few more signings and he won't even make the bench. He had an opportunity tonight but he couldn't even find a team mate with simple passes.

Ace of Spades

Wow, he is on new level of shit. If he is not "Jesse", he would be gone this winter. But he will get new contract for sure
Nope, he will be gone for sure. He is not even running around like a headless chicken anymore, so even that little basic stuff cannot be used in defence of him. He has already slid way down the order now, and will be one the ones on the chopping block for sure.

youngrell

Looks completely devoid of confidence. There’s zero intensity or effort from him, which is not something you could level at him previously even if you didn’t think he was good enough ability wise.

It’s like he’s already been told he’s out and he can’t be bothered to even fight for it. Strange.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Nope, he will be gone for sure. He is not even running around like a headless chicken anymore, so even that little basic stuff cannot be used in defence of him. He has already slid way down the order now, and will be one the ones on the chopping block for sure.
He will start at the weekend my guess.

edgecutter

His time is up at Utd, offers nothing and being outshone repeatedly by academy kids. I would not have him blocking their path, take £15-18m to get rid this Jan.
No one is stupid enough to even give us a KitKat for him. He will run out his contract and that will be that.

Aouer-United

His time is up, he isn't even starting games that you would expect him to start. A few more signings and he won't even make the bench. He had an opportunity tonight but he couldn't even find a team mate with simple passes.
He plays a lot of quick passes with Maguire under no pressure as if he's Iniesta.

Andersons Dietician

He did not seem to give a shit, and fecking Rojo was being more attacking in the 90th minute than this cnut, who looked like he could care less.

He was also shit, the few times he did touch the ball.
Near the end of the game there was a moment Martial gives Lingard the ball then continues his run expecting the return. Lingard however had no intention of this and plays it back to Ashley Young. In this moment the one thought that went through my head was I’d rather have Rojo playing upfront than Lingard.

Looks absolutely devoid of anything. Looked like he didn’t care at all.

drdoityourself

Just lacks any kind of urgency. He's lost his spot in the England side, and seems to be losing some belief from Ole, but yet he comes in and just tries to recycle the ball. Just try something, it's a tired Serbian side with a three goal cushion. First touch always to lead him backwards. He looks completely lost, and doesn't seem to even try to make something happen for himself.

Don't know if he thinks he's being experienced and managing the game, or if he's lost confidence in an ability that wasn't high to begin with. I'd love to know if he's content with how he's performing. Strange that players rarely address their performances to the fans.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Looks completely devoid of confidence. There’s zero intensity or effort from him, which is not something you could level at him previously even if you didn’t think he was good enough ability wise.

It’s like he’s already been told he’s out and he can’t be bothered to even fight for it. Strange.

I'd say thats exactly what has happened. Posters on this forum keep banging on about "he'll get a new contract as a shot at the club"... still waiting for any reference in the media to it happening...

Alemar

One word: abysmal. Jesse reached a new level of shit this evening

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Just lacks any kind of urgency. He's lost his spot in the England side, and seems to be losing some belief from Ole, but yet he comes in and just tries to recycle the ball. Just try something, it's a tired Serbian side with a three goal cushion. First touch always to lead him backwards. He looks completely lost, and doesn't seem to even try to make something happen for himself.

Don't know if he thinks he's being experienced and managing the game, or if he's lost confidence in an ability that wasn't high to begin with. I'd love to know if he's content with how he's performing. Strange that players rarely address their performances to the fans.
No its not. They're ego maniacs. Even when they're not in form, they keep telling themselves they're one goal or one good performance away.

Ace of Spades

And even Pereira isn't good enough, what does that say about lingard?
I know, which shows the problem we have. Having a quality player there would make a big difference to our attacking play.

Hopefully. I don't want to see this bag of shit anywhere near the starting lineup
I don't think there are many people who even defend him anymore. He has just been getting worse and worse.

Irwin99

Agree, he doesn't look right at all. He's never been a great player and i'm not arguing that but he's not THIS bad as he's showing this season. He just looks completely lost. That early pass when he came on was horrendous.

If it's because of the criticism he's gotten particularly over the summer then I think that the coaches and staff should have been much harsher with him earlier in his United career. He can't afford to sulk or to be affected so badly when he's 27.

MrBest

Glad Ole is playing him scarcely. He aged ankther 2 years tonight jogging around that pitch.

redshaw

Perhaps the club could get the video together of the matches he scored 17 goals in one season to sit down and watch with him to see what he was doing back then, jog his memory a bit.

To be fair though, his typical season of 4-5 goals is not good enough and he's done zero for close to a year now. We should be looking at a new signing.

Based Adnan

Is he going to go a full year without scoring a goal or are people backing him to turn it on in December for a new contract?

Djemba-Djemba

It’s like he’s already been told he’s out and he can’t be bothered to even
fight for it. Strange.
I've started to think that might be the case too. Reminds me of Lukaku in his last few weeks here where his energy and effort levels dropped considerably. Hopefully he's been told he's out anyway, I can't bear another 4 years of Lingard.

There were rumours of a new contract a few months ago but fecking hell.

If we give Lingard a new contract after his last 18 months of performances then it will quite possibly be the worst mistake we've made in the last 6 years, and that is some achievement when you think of how many mistakes we've made.

stevoc

I think he needs a rest we should rest him for 6-7 weeks until January....

...and then sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.