5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanClancy

Ah just seen United have an option of another 12 months which I'm sure they'll take. In that case I'm sure we'll manage to get rid of him before the deadline.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Whilst he has declined- I still respect him for the FA cup and Europa cup winning period.

Thanks dude. Maybe he isnt always mentally in football but he gave it his best at some crucial times.

Web of Bissaka

Jesse to score a hat-trick today and then sign a new contract!

Ole "Jesse is a United lad, that can lead the team as more youngsters breaking to the first team. We know how important he is, what he can do and keeping him is important."
Part s of me want to see this happen, so I can see the caf meltdown and people hysteric in social media... hope not.

macheda14

Whilst he has declined- I still respect him for the FA cup and Europa cup winning period.

Thanks dude. Maybe he isnt always mentally in football but he gave it his best at some crucial times.
He gave me my only trophy in the three years I had a season ticket, so I love him for that.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Finishing was missing, didn't go hiding like games we saw last season. He genuinely wanted the ball and was driving well at the opposition. More of this hopefully.

acnumber9

He played well but much like Ighalo he was more concerned with getting a goal for himself at times.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I didn't think he did too badly today. Can't get over how shite his passing is though.

Santos J

Ran a lot, wasteful as feck. Think "good" performance is stretching it a bit, by his recent standards then maybe.

Strats

Luton defenders will have nightmares about him from now on.

el3mel

He played well today, but hopefully that doesn't change anything regarding his current state in the team.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
He’s like Müller but without any of the creativity. So much space but useless with the ball.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Tireless running and he does create decent space for himself. He may not be a top 6 player but he can certainly be effective for some decent midtable sides. He's not a bad player.

van Nistelrooy

How many chances did he blaze high and wide tonight?

Unbelievable how sympathetic the likes of Alan Smith on commentary are. Proven from the end of last season, getting a goal will not help him kick on as proven again tonight. Did a lot of running like usual, but wasted so many chances.

Look what the far younger and less experienced Greenwood achieved in 15 minutes on the pitch; a goal and an assist. Says it all.

Paul_Scholes18

Played really well apart from his shooting which was way off target a few times.
If he can find back his end product again he can be great to have around.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I would keep him over Mata, just about. Pity you could not morph the two together. You would have Matas brains with lingards speed.

I think Mata needs to go really. Playing Lingard and Mata as wingers was overkill tonight. Both come towards the ball which is what your 10 is supposed to do.

Amazingly when we brought on the speed merchants we looked miles better. Amazing.

El B

Looked 'lively' against a Championship side. Roll out the contract extension. We'll work on his lack of end product down the line.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I would keep him over Mata, just about. Pity you could not morph the two together. You would have Matas brains with lingards speed.

I think Mata needs to go really. Playing Lingard and Mata as wingers was overkill tonight. Both come towards the ball which is what your 10 is supposed to do.

Amazingly when we brought on the speed merchants we looked miles better. Amazing.
Cant we keep Mata to offer hugs to potential signees? Recruiting would get way better.

Zen86

He looks a lot more like the player he used to be. He was never a world beater, but he was and still could be a good squad option if he keeps it up.

L1nk

Lingard in finding his level so he wasn't completely abysmal as per usual so people come on to say he's a good player shocker

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Cant we keep Mata to offer hugs to potential signees? Recruiting would get way better.
Ha ha.

I think though with VDB we have four tens now. The others being: Bruno, Lingard and Mata.

I would let Mata go but knowing his wages he wont go.

Ole should have started Dan James on one of the wings tonight. Surprized he did not.

Based Adnan

How many chances did he blaze high and wide tonight?

Unbelievable how sympathetic the likes of Alan Smith on commentary are. Proven from the end of last season, getting a goal will not help him kick on as proven again tonight. Did a lot of running like usual, but wasted so many chances.

Look what the far younger and less experienced Greenwood achieved in 15 minutes on the pitch; a goal and an assist. Says it all.
Yeah getting tired of the "all he needs is a goal he's had a terrible time" narrative that's pushed out whenever Lingard plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.