Joao Felix

Robertd0803

Wouldnt blame him for having seen enough already and wanting out.

Bit of an extreme way to go about it though :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Atletico laughing all the way to the bank. That'll teach Chelsea for throwing money at everything. Should have took note o United and Arsenal. One month of the loan down the pan already?? That's absolutely insane when you step back and think about it.

Wheato

Just as we all predicted, Chelsea now have eleventy number 10's on the pitch at the same time. All tripping over each other.

If Palace, in 12th, win their game in hand, they will be level on points with Chelsea.

Will Potter make it to the end of the season?

moodyred

That is money well spent in the name of entertainment.

Are you not entertained?!!!

TheRedHearted

As in him being suspended? Surely not, surely just a 3 game ban?
20 league games left so 15%, think they're out of all cups?
So not quite 25, someone was saying the red card cost 3 million (i thought the transfer was 12)
Besides the red card, how did he play?
Check the highlights, definitely dangerous but clearly lacking confidence in finishing (all straight at keeper or off target ). I honestly would love him here - in Bruno’s role. Some great passes

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Joao Felix getting a red card 24 hours after getting off the plane at Heathrow. You honestly just have to laugh at the comedy of it all :lol:

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Best player on the pitch for me. Really good.
Yeah, he was excellent. Set up a great chance and got two players booked within the first fifteen minutes, constantly threatening afterward even if the finishing let him down a bit.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
This is what I concluded to. he was so intent on meeting the standard of physicality the premier league is known for.
Casemiro said something similar in that he thinks the PL is physical but fair.
I guess judging from the studs up tackle what is considered 'fair' is subjective!

Dr. StrangeHate

Misses Palace at home, Liverpool away and Fulham (again) at home. All league games as they've already been dumped out the cups (though now I say that I'm not sure league red cards carry over to domestic cups anymore anyway)
Liverpool getting lucky again. It just never stops with them.

Abraxas

Criminally stupid. What a clown move that is to get sent off on a loan debut.

He did look good in the game up until that point. He could be good if he screws his head on.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Have to wait almost 1 month now as Chelsea’s next match is on 11th February against West Ham.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Yeah, he was excellent. Set up a great chance and got two players booked within the first fifteen minutes, constantly threatening afterward even if the finishing let him down a bit.
That's Felix isn't he? He's not rapid enough to be a winger and not really a goalscorer either. But his general play is good. He's like a second striker who is probably better on the ball than in the box so he's hard to fit into a modern system.