Joe Rogan

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Been a minute since we heard from Joey. The 'him' is Kennedy. Elon chimes in quite a bit...

Dogshit Vice article...

Here's a response by Cuban...

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Funny to see clips of Joe Rogan speaking to that scientist, telling him he puts junk in his body when he goes to Shake Shack yet, perhaps Rogan forgets he vapes (nickel and lead), smokes weed (carcinogens) and takes synthetic steroids to stay young.

Goes to show how we do truly elevate dumb, hypocrite people in society.

Kinky Melinky

I'd say men who swallow every lie the Patriarchal US society throws at them love Rogan. They're the types of men who use words like Alpha and Beta like they're a Science when describing other men, get emotional when they listen to Nickleback, and have no qualms chanting "USA, USA."

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
In a 100 years he's going to be mentioned as a friggin God with the way society is heading.

tomaldinho1

I will never understand how this guy has such an audience.
Early on he was good, purely because he asked a question and just let guests go for ages. I didn’t listen to the very early days (I don’t think anyone really did) but apparently he used to talk a lot more, realised viewer feedback was always saying I wish the guest spoke more and then reigned it in. Then it really took off. Seems simple but actually when you look at US podcast/talk show hosts they’re all so self obsessed the podcast is them interrupting/trying to be intelligent/ making jokes. There were still rubbish episodes but because he makes so many podcasts with such a diverse selection of guests, you can normally find a few good episodes every month.

I found a lot of very interesting guests through listening like Darryl Davis or Forrest Galante and have found it’s an accessible format to listen to things I am less familiar with but am interested in like space (Brian Cox 2nd one is really good). Since Spotify it’s highly censored though and he’s become, or at least believes he’s now much more knowledgeable on many topics, and is very opinionated and political.

ExoduS

Periodic redcafe Joe slander. Cute. They came at the king last year and they missed. Actually those character assassination warriors just made Joe even more popular.

I don't get ya guys. I'm a fan of Joe and I don't even have time nor interest to listen most of his podcasts. Less than 1% of his guests and less than 0.1 % of his content is actually contraversial.

There are plenty of boring, peer safe, carefully combed, unedgy, uninspiring, academic podcasts for those of you who don't enjoy podcasts that might have false information.

There is no country that likes drugs more than USA. I don't think Joe talking sh1t about big pharma will damage the profits and the influence of big pharma.

The guy talked to more PhD people for hours than most of you have met in person. Forgive the guy for being more opinionated and thinking that he has more knowledge about certain topics than he used to.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
The guy talked to more PhD people for hours than most of you have met in person. Forgive the guy for being more opinionated and thinking that he has more knowledge about certain topics than he used to.
The whole post is funny, but wtf is this? My ma and uncle have a PHD, and I dropped out of the 6th most prestigious uni in wales, me conversing with them doesn’t mean people have to lend weight to my opinions (they should anyway because I’m better than them).

I will never understand how this guy has such an audience.
There are a lot of stupid people out there and virtually everybody has uninformed opinions on some topics. He tells all those people what they want to hear and he selects his guests carefully to back him up. Just enough crazy, just enough credibility.

The odd one of his podcasts are good. Just filter the others. I like the Elon Musk episodes. Batshit insane, but interesting to listen to.

dal

I like him even though he can get carried away, he fills a void and it's up to people to watch him or not. Lex Fridman I like to listen to but Joe does fulfil some needs.

ExoduS

The whole post is funny, but wtf is this? My ma and uncle have a PHD, and I dropped out of the 6th most prestigious uni in wales, me conversing with them doesn’t mean people have to lend weight to my opinions (they should anyway because I’m better than them).
Perhaps if you talked to your parents more you would have finished what ya started.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Most people with a master's degree has talked to more PhDs than Joe fecking Rogan to be honest.

cyberman

My favourite aspect of this potential debate is the fact Joe used a website associated to Kennedy JR to verify a statement by..Kennedy JR.
Can’t see why any respected professional wouldn’t want to accept his proposal really.,

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Most people with a master's degree has talked to more PhDs than Joe fecking Rogan to be honest.
My old housemate has one now and lectures, I wonder if I can retroactively use the pre doctorate conversations we had and add them to my tally

ExoduS

Thankfully unlike how your family do things, my uncle isn’t my parent
But your ma is. Let's go get UEFA coaching license before we opine again about football on redcafe. We shouldn't be allowed to without it?

cyberman

Periodic redcafe Joe slander. Cute. They came at the king last year and they missed. Actually those character assassination warriors just made Joe even more popular.

I don't get ya guys. I'm a fan of Joe and I don't even have time nor interest to listen most of his podcasts. Less than 1% of his guests and less than 0.1 % of his content is actually contraversial.

There are plenty of boring, peer safe, carefully combed, unedgy, uninspiring, academic podcasts for those of you who don't enjoy podcasts that might have false information.

There is no country that likes drugs more than USA. I don't think Joe talking sh1t about big pharma will damage the profits and the influence of big pharma.

They've arrested people for lighting forest fires up there," Rogan said. "They've arrested left-wing people for lighting forest fires, air-quote activists, and this is something that's also not being wildly reported."

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
But your ma is. Let's go get UEFA coaching license before we opine again about football on redcafe. We shouldn't be allowed to without it?
Aye but you said parents, which is plural. My da was alright but he was a farmer soldier builder in that order, not much of an academic.

And I’m not sure what you’re getting at with this post? It seems unrelated to the point I was making, which is that Rogan speaking to some people with doctorates somehow validates his opinions which I found funny. I didn’t say he couldn’t have an opinion. And as petty as it is for me to make this point, if you check my posts you’ll see that I have the FAW equivalent of a UEFA C badge, unless it’s run out.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

:lol:

Boycott

Thing with Rogan and his types of "independent thinkers" is when all is said and done they aren't doing anything different that they criticise others for. For example he is often guilty of confirmation bias or taking at face value whatever his guest says that he wants to be true and when after the event it gets examined to show flaws the line is typically that he's not an expert and just there to initiate conversation.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
My old housemate has one now and lectures, I wonder if I can retroactively use the pre doctorate conversations we had and add them to my tally
I did a PhD as well so now that we've had an exchange you must be closing in on Joe.

ExoduS

Aye but you said parents, which is plural. My da was alright but he was a farmer soldier builder in that order, not much of an academic.

And I’m not sure what you’re getting at with this post? It seems unrelated to the point I was making, which is that Rogan speaking to some people with doctorates somehow validates his opinions which I found funny. I didn’t say he couldn’t have an opinion. And as petty as it is for me to make this point, if you check my posts you’ll see that I have the FAW equivalent of a UEFA C badge, unless it’s run out.
Congrats on the UEFA badge! More than I have. Nah, him talking to anyone doesn't validate anything Joe says. He is a podcaster with no area of focus. My comment is to those that say that he has become more opinionated over time. In my humble opinion - he has earned the right to be more opinionated on variety of topics. This doesn't mean that his opinions are valid.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Congrats on the UEFA badge! More than I have. Nah, him talking to anyone doesn't validate anything Joe says. He is a podcaster with no area of focus. My comment is to those that say that he has become more opinionated over time. In my humble opinion - he has earned the right to be more opinionated on variety of topics. This doesn't mean that his opinions are valid.
I’d hold off on the congratulations, it didn’t end up too well :lol: and fair enough, I apologise for my usual trolling Schtick

Red_toad

Funny to see clips of Joe Rogan speaking to that scientist, telling him he puts junk in his body when he goes to Shake Shack yet, perhaps Rogan forgets he vapes (nickel and lead), smokes weed (carcinogens) and takes synthetic steroids to stay young.

Goes to show how we do truly elevate dumb, hypocrite people in society.
They're not working, maybe he needs a rethink, same age as me and he's had a hard paper round, most my mates from school who look as old as him were regular drinkers and smokers.

nimic

something nice
Scout

How is it that every time someone jumps in to valiantly defend the likes of Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson and Andrew Tate, they always make sure to tell us they don't even really listen to/read/follow them?