Joe Rogan

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Looks like he has had enough of Trump. But even so, the excerpt below is disconcerting.
He probably wants to avoid the inevitably obvious criticism he would receive on his podcast for being perceived as platforming Trump at a time when he's been collectively booted off all other platforms.

caid

Hes not wrong to be fair, Biden shouldn't run again in 24. I'd vote for his carcass before Trump but they can and should do better.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
"Canada is communist, they're fecked"

seconds later....

"I don't know how their system works up there".

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
An American living in Texas saying Canada is fecked :lol:

The guy gets worse. Hopefully shrivels up even further.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
"Canada is communist, they're fecked"

seconds later....

"I don't know how their system works up there".
A guy who believes elk meat gives him super powers, that he is super healthy because he works out yet smokes weed religiously and downs red wine while his work is based sat on his ass.

The guy is a dumb persons idea of a smart person.

Red_toad

Coming across as very smug with regards to Covid vaccines in his last few podcasts, seems to think he got it all right.

Trequarista10

No idea but I feel like ever since Rogan moved to Spotify he's been out of sight somewhat. YouTube for me is still a much bigger platform.
Agreed. I wasn't a Rogan fan but I watch a ton of YouTube so would inevitably end up watching some podcasts of his if the guest was interesting, but he's fallen off my radar since moving. I saw he interviewed Zuckerburg the other day and I probably would have watched the full episode if it were on YouTube in order to see Zuckerburg pretending to be a normal human being for a couple hours.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
JREClips with his shrieking face and something random in a green rectangle - had never heard of him when those recommendations started coming all over youtube. Now they never turn up - not sure if it's because the channel was removed by him, censored by youtube, or I blocked it.

Abizzz

Jordan was a winner though. All i'm saying is she was Trumps press secretary, and Trump lost. LOST. Lost big time. Bigger and better than anyone ever. Biggest best looser in the history of all.

Drainy

Well, according to the right over here, that podcast confirmed that the election was indeed stolen from Trump.

Or something.
I didn't end up watching the video but my YouTube suggestions had Rogan and Zuckerberg video title saying that the FBI told Facebook to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story.

I'm guessing that's it?

HTG

Supports
Bayern

To me this is exactly every interview by Rogan I've ever read.

NotThatSoph

Joe Rogan and Tulsi Gabbard spread the debunked internet hoax that students are using litter boxes at school - From Media Matters, but it's reported in several outlets.

The reason that these students allegedly are using litter boxes is because they identify as cats. This is of course not true, but it's a very popular conservative myth that has been around for a while. There is a video of a teacher talking about cat litter and displaying what she says she got from the school, but it's not because of catpeople. It's in case little kids shit themselves while barricaded and hiding from a school shooter.

That Rogan and Gabbard are spreading this is of course not surprising, it's completely expected, but the curious thing is that this thing that doesn't happen happens at at a school where the wife of Rogan's friend teaches. This means one of two things. Either Rogan's friend is a liar, or Rogan is. Rogan has a lot of friends, and a lot of things seem to happen to them. Out of all the people who has experienced serious side effects from the COVID vaccine, for instance, Rogan is personal friends with about 200 % of them.

dal

Thought the Lazzar one was good he did, anyone know any decent sciemce health tech podcasts?.

Dan_F

To me this is exactly every interview by Rogan I've ever read.
Obviously I’m really late to this, but surely that’s one of those weird AI created things? That’s not an actual conversation?

ExoduS

Look at conservative Joe Rogan agree with another conservative about gay marriage. Oh wait.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
That guy was talking so much shite that it'd be very hard to come out of that conversation not looking good.

Withnail

That guy was talking so much shite that it'd be very hard to come out of that conversation not looking good.
I'm no fan of Joe and the guy was talking shite and had no answers but Joe spoke very well. Although he could pressed him a bit on that 'societal level' nonsense.