Joe Rogan

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Matt Walsh is an idiot. Marriage has been an "institution for 1000s of years" apparently.

Well so was slavery.

He has no arguments because he's been told since he was a child that catholicism is correct and he's never worked out it's bollocks.

Matt also doesn't get that the institution of marriage is both man made and meaningless, it is only meaningful to it's participants.

He also shows that he doesn't consider homosexuals equal to heterosexuals because he believes they cannot access something that is, in his mind, so sacred.

Last edited:

Bobski

The algorithm is giving me a very specific type of Joe Rogan content where he talks exclusively about Bears, Crocs, Mountain Lions, Wolves and how they would feck you up. Have to admit to strangely enjoying his feckless enthusiasm towards nature.

cyberman

The algorithm is giving me a very specific type of Joe Rogan content where he talks exclusively about Bears, Crocs, Mountain Lions, Wolves and how they would feck you up. Have to admit to strangely enjoying his feckless enthusiasm towards nature.
Joes a weird one. He talks the outdoor talk but doesn’t have the history of it that he pretends he has. His hunting trips are famously pathetic

Bobski

Joes a weird one. He talks the outdoor talk but doesn’t have the history of it that he pretends he has. His hunting trips are famously pathetic
That fits perfectly, feels like he has watched a few documentaries and rehashes remembered snippets to pretend at knowledge, which, yeah, that's Joe Rogan, outside of MMA and Pot there is little expertise, but genuine enthusiasm can be compelling, as long as you take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

cyberman

That fits perfectly, feels like he has watched a few documentaries and rehashes remembered snippets to pretend at knowledge, which, yeah, that's Joe Rogan, outside of MMA and Pot there is little expertise, but genuine enthusiasm can be compelling, as long as you take everything he says with a pinch of salt.
What’s worse is the videos are out there. Was invited to good spots for hunting and was asked not to say where it was or it wouldn’t be good anymore…happily told that story then said feck it I’ll tell you. Was on a hunting show with Callen where they had to wait for their prey, got bored half way through waiting and got a jet out of there. Was on another show and couldn’t find anything to shoot, a young buck walked by and was told it was too young to shoot. Shot it anyway because he’s a dickhead.
for all his chat he doesn’t hunt properly. he follows real hunters who parade prey in front of him and thats it.
Then there’s his theory that Whales got together and made a pact not to feck with humans because they encountered war planes in ww2.
There is so much bluffing shite that comes out of his mouth it’s unbelievable.

NotThatSoph

Very boring video, don't bother watching it unless you're very bored. Point is, pretend libertarian Rogan predicted a big red wave, will be sad his team didn't surf.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
:lol: ffs how much does he get paid for doing this again?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
While we’re on the subject, I thought the episode with Louis CK recently was great.

cyberman

Now never gets caught up in left win talking points and propaganda. I wonder why?

dal

I think the show is okay, its obvious he’s not an investigative journalist but some of his guests accounts are quite interesting even though a bit far fetched.

cyberman

You're going to have to explain this one, I think.
The vast, vast majority of nonsense that he believes is propaganda from the right, never the left.
The man is deep into litter trays at school, vaccines and Antifa to name but three.
I honestly can’t think of a time he got lost in left wing talking points.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Honestly never could stand the guy but I’ve started listening to him. He is quite dumb but every now and then talks some sense. Some episodes are like Fox News though and I have to skip through

Tarrou

I listened to about half an hour of his podcast with Russell Brand, its proper mental

they just take it in terms to have a shouty rant about covid and governments, neither really paying much attention to what other is saying

Brand talks way too fast too if I didn't know better I'd say he was back on the beak

cyberman

I listened to about half an hour of his podcast with Russell Brand, its proper mental

they just take it in terms to have a shouty rant about covid and governments, neither really paying much attention to what other is saying

Brand talks way too fast too if I didn't know better I'd say he was back on the beak
Is this a new episode?
Last time Russel was on Joe spent the entire episode encouraging a man who has fought off his drug addiction to relapse

Tarrou

Is this a new episode?
Last time Russel was on Joe spent the entire episode encouraging a man who has fought off his drug addiction to relapse
Yeah its new

I usually quite like listening to Brand even if I don't agree with a lot he says nowadays, but I couldn't get through it